• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
Funny story, in my second class today the teacher started with roll. About half way through the class I havent been called yet, and then he says "voorhees" and i didnt know what the **** to do, im like O_o then he said "nick voorhees" and it was the kid sitting next to me lol.

BIG C

Smash Master
It would have been too epic if your teacher/professor w/e the hell they're called at Ivy Tech would have known the voorhese. next time come to class in a janitor's suit and hockey mask and he'll know then for sure to just call you voorhese.

So who is gonna team with me for the first one of these I come to. Cunning is being a fro and saying he won't cuz he is a huge fro. So who wants to team up and win some ****. Cuz peach is such a hoe in teams.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Im starting to think putting a setup in my room was a bad idea. Instead of reading ahead on assignments, I'm playing video games. Any nights other than Tuesdays good for smash for anyone (it may be too early to tell at this point)

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Huzzah! Class time again, and I have plenty of time sitting in front of computers with nothing interesting on them ...
So I might as well talk to you people again.

I'm too lazy to read all the pages I missed, so someone answer a few questions for me:
Lance ... what the hell is that avatar?
And how did you people let Fro get ranked 3rd!? =P

Jayford

Smash Lord
Huzzah! Class time again, and I have plenty of time sitting in front of computers with nothing interesting on them ...

I'm too lazy to read all the pages I missed, so someone answer a few questions for me:
Fro will stand there and do nothing against me. It's the ultimate mind game. :*(

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord

Skylar!!!

My avatar is from Spyro. They are basically egg thieves that you have to chase around and they taunt you the whole time. Here is a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlQuSPD3dqI&feature=related

Also, I'm glad we could be your last resort from boredom :p

Also Also, I got the dazzle up and running so recording for the SSBOs is good to go! Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/lancevance23

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Ooookay! I vaguely remember those now ...
It's been so long since I played that game ... and now I resent you for making me nostalgic.

Also, it should be noted that you were my FIRST resort in boredom, thank you very much!
Besides, if I get really bored, I'll just go back to doing this.

voorhese

Smash Master
yo lance if u wanna get some matches recorded b4 next tourney contact me and ill let u know when i dont have classes and such.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Blargh. Valve hasn't made a new engine since source ...
A new counterstrike at this point is just going to be more of the same (and source same, not 1.6 same T_T).

Besides, that's too far away for me to care about right now.
Because Disgaea comes out in 2 weeks.

And. September is Dark Souls.
You guys better get your ***** geared up for some demon slaying.

BIG C

Smash Master
seeing as how I am gainfully employed now I'm gonna get a PS3 and SSFIV and MvC3 and get good at them just to be jay. :) Balrog comin at ya been checkin out alucard videos.

BunBun

Smash Master
Blargh. Valve hasn't made a new engine since source ...
A new counterstrike at this point is just going to be more of the same (and source same, not 1.6 same T_T).

Besides, that's too far away for me to care about right now.
Because Disgaea comes out in 2 weeks.

Testers have said that it is like a blend of 1.6 and Source, but still new. They are also implementing a variable weapon system that will allow them to tweak balance values.

Also, Molotovs.

Jayford

Smash Lord
seeing as how I am gainfully employed now I'm gonna get a PS3 and SSFIV and MvC3 and get good at them just to be jay. :) Balrog comin at ya been checkin out alucard videos.
looking forward to it :p

Also, I was playing games with some people today. Some guy was bodying people in Marvel so I'm like oh cool lets check this guy out. I lose 1-2 with my secondary team. He then starts to say I'm bad. So I'm like **** this and pick Wolverine / Zero / Akuma and beat him 6-0 lmao. He was salty for the rest of the night. We play some more and I pick my alt team after he calls me a wolverine scrub. I ***** him with my Storm / Wesker / Akuma team and told him anyone can pick Wolverine and he shouldn't be a *****.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Also, I was playing games with some people today. Some guy was bodying people in Marvel so I'm like oh cool lets check this guy out. I lose 1-2 with my secondary team. He then starts to say I'm bad. So I'm like **** this and pick Wolverine / Zero / Akuma and beat him 6-0 lmao. He was salty for the rest of the night. We play some more and I pick my alt team after he calls me a wolverine scrub. I ***** him with my Storm / Wesker / Akuma team and told him anyone can pick Wolverine and he shouldn't be a *****.
Jay, you have an uncanny knack for bringing out the crazy and/or bad in people, I swear. LOL

u j

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
that will allow them to tweak balance values.

Also, Molotovs.
Wait ... you're saying they can PATCH THE GAME NOW!? =O
And there's nothing that would enhance my counter-strike experience like being lit on fire. XD

Actually, as long as they don't give in and add 'perks' like every other bloody FPS since CoD4 set the Newest Trend in Gaming, I'll be happy. Not that I don't love stopping power. I just don't love stopping power.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
:bee:

Don't worry, I definitely have my *** geared up for some demon slaying. We totally need to work up a duo build that will help us molest dark phantoms. I'd totally be down for just spending whole sessions trolling them (i.e. you constantly hiding from that twink/twinkie/whatever you called him for so long that he was more or less forced to lose a level, loool. I still crack my *** up when I think about that. ****, I have a big grin on my face even now as I'm typing this). I'll try my darndest to ease up on the level grinding so as to stay at a modest level so that we can still team up (I'm assuming the same rules from the first game apply).

So yeah, make sure you got that internet connection of yours up and running since last I heard it was fobbing up!

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the game actually comes out October 4th, not in September. :/

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
:bee:

Don't worry, I definitely have my *** geared up for some demon slaying. We totally need to work up a duo build that will help us molest dark phantoms. I'd totally be down for just spending whole sessions trolling them (i.e. you constantly hiding from that twink/twinkie/whatever you called him for so long that he was more or less forced to lose a level, loool. I still crack my *** up when I think about that. ****, I have a big grin on my face even now as I'm typing this). I'll try my darndest to ease up on the level grinding so as to stay at a modest level so that we can still team up (I'm assuming the same rules from the first game apply).

So yeah, make sure you got that internet connection of yours up and running since last I heard it was fobbing up!

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the game actually comes out October 4th, not in September. :/
Oh damn! You're right.
"Hey guys, month 10 is 'September', right?" Derp. >_<
Still, I knew when it was coming out, so I wasn't disappointed by the harsh dose of reality.

As far as builds go, I know next to NOTHING about this game's items and stuff.
I guess theoretically it's out in Japan already, and I could look that stuff up, but my first run is definitely going to be just winging it. I'll do PVP builds later if that part turns out to be as awesome as it was in the first game. Hopefully, there'll be enough people online at release that the black phantoms won't all be twinked out with all the best gear at level 0 .. since we'll almost certainly be clueless. XD

Though I'm sure they'll put the anti-black-phantom stealth gear back in the game.
That **** was just too hilarious. =P

(Note to self ... stop trying to make facial expressions to match the emoticons you're using. People in computer labs will start looking at you like you're crazy.)

goosefactor

Smash Lord

Mr H

Smash Ace

you guys never get on skype anymore ; ;

in other news another purdue's quaterback is the latest athlete on campus to tear his acl lololol

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I am so ready for Dark Souls. Maybe we'll get voice chat so I don't make skylar's text bill super high like last time. But I picked up a keyboard so that won't actually be an issue anyway.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
I'm in BigC's shoes right now. I might buy a ps3 when dark souls come out... might. But I know starting after thanksgiving the plant is going to face **** me in the *** using a sponge. T_T 12 to 13 hour shifts 6 days a week and it might be the night shift. sigh -_-. On a side note, hopefully I can come up on October *looks at fro & fro'*

BunBun

Smash Master
I'm in BigC's shoes right now. I might buy a ps3 when dark souls come out... might. But I know starting after thanksgiving the plant is going to face **** me in the *** using a sponge. T_T 12 to 13 hour shifts 6 days a week and it might be the night shift. sigh -_-. On a side note, hopefully I can come up on October *looks at fro & fro'*
I WANNA COME TO THE PLANT

Like, seriously.

What do you do on those shifts? Stare at gauges?

Top Bottom