• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

BIG C

Smash Master
So i've got an interview at subway coming up. having a job will probably help and hinder my appearance at these things. but when i can make it i'll have the money to come so i'll have no johnz. so you shall probably see me down here from time to time.

BIG C

Smash Master
yeah craig i'll be trying to go to as many as possible along with possibly starting up monthly/biweekly fests or tournaments to raise money for the next Huge Johnz.

also gratz on changing the color of the shine.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
OMGGG, ok, for starters, I told Anthony this last week, but apparently there were a few cop cars in town searching for this black guy because one of the customers told me that they pulled over to her by the sidewalk, gave the description and asked if she had seen him.

So anyway, like an hour ago this black guy comes waltzin' in and I'm thinking, "what do YOU want?" and says that his car broke down across the street and was hoping we could jump it for him. He said that he wanted us to hurry because he was late for a court hearing (I figured he was accused of ****** some innocent little 15 year old white girl >_>). I was just like, "omg, this is so typical; you can't write this stuff."

There are like 9 black people in the city of Valpo, and I'm nearly convinced that they are all criminals, rofl.

Moral of the story: u jason
LOOOOOOOOL. po po lil white gurhh

also, craig wins

'Fro

Smash Lord
I HAVE RETURNED!

To answer everybody's hankering for Friday night johns, I shall go ahead and open up our place to comply! We will figure out placements and stuff once there, but yeah again: THIS FRIDAY AT OUR APARTMENT! Can't wait to see all you cobbletons again! Let's the hype begin!

Jayford

Smash Lord
I HAVE RETURNED!

To answer everybody's hankering for Friday night johns, I shall go ahead and open up our place to comply! We will figure out placements and stuff once there, but yeah again: THIS FRIDAY AT OUR APARTMENT! Can't wait to see all you cobbletons again! Let's the hype begin!
Will my execution be good enough to run Viper / Zero / Magneto against you? If I don't suck and grinding tonight then maaaaybe :D

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i am back and need to unrust. who wants to play?
also what happened to the power rankings? i thought i was like number 25

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Awww I want to be at start of the school year bang. T_T
And Jay the shine is already purple (or lavender same crap to me)
Goose you and I will always be a disgraced to the latino community. I was confused for a russian again =/ I was like (in my head) "I AM NOT ZANGIEF!!!!" *Does lariat* But yeah once this Filipino girl knew I was hispanic, she started to speak to me in spanish and I was like "<.>... huh?"

tl;dr version-
Goose, we suck being at being latin and you're color blind jay

voorhese

Smash Master
someone should come smash with me tonight, so i can be up to par for learning at fro's tomorrow. I dont wanna spend the whole time trying to figure out how to move.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I might be down for some smash before friday night joonz (I get off at 5pm) and may take part in the festivities after another event that night. Where is Fro's new place? and if you want to smash beforehand (I have to be somewhere at 8) give me a text 765 714 4147. and yes voorhese your friend can text me as long as you make clear its from you but not your phone.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I want something to do. 3 days off from work and I have no f'n clue what to do. Plus my current place is being shown between the hours of 11am-12pm. 765-409-5929, text or call me.

voorhese

Smash Master
Thx draco and hippy for helping me shake off the technical rust so at fro's thing tomorrow i can focus on learning instead of doing just that. Also I learned some stuff today as well it feels funny but after long breaks my mental game gets better instantly, life for instance my wavedashing oos away if i cant punish you, but i dont want to be in my shield was just implemented today, among other things. Hope to see everyone tomorrow, what time is it fro? and im assuming i should bring my stick for marvel and maybe SF shenanigans?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
So fro, when you decide you are ready for people to come over, let me know via text please. In the meantime, anyone up for some smash? I want some. text/call me if interested.

voorhese

Smash Master
i am kinda, but friends wanna play LoL, so i think ill play with them till fro's thing, maybe though if thats late late

voorhese

Smash Master
can someone come pick me up for this thing tonight? i have to go to WL in a few to show that apartment and hopefully sign the lease. if someone is kool enough to let me chill with them after i wont need a ride.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Just woke up boys and ... well boys. Anyway, last night was too much fun I really hope we can find time during the semester to do that too.

voorhese

Smash Master
yeah it was a nice way to wind down from all the crap i have to worry about right now with the whole roommate thing and books and johns, to top it all off i went home for 1 night cuz my roommate was going and i managed to forget my debit card, ID, keys to other apartment, and ivy tech card all at home....fml

DracoFox

Smash Ace
You guys made my night go from ****ty to awesome. You guys are the best :3.
Yes, last night was hella fun. This weekend was a well needed weekend for me. Note to self.... I must get Jay drunk to even at least win with 3 stars on MvC3. (note here: I was the one with 3 stars and Jay was on 5 stars) Also, we need to do crews more often.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
yeah it was a nice way to wind down from all the crap i have to worry about right now with the whole roommate thing and books and johns, to top it all off i went home for 1 night cuz my roommate was going and i managed to forget my debit card, ID, keys to other apartment, and ivy tech card all at home....fml
quick tip on books - AMAZON.COM or EBAY.COM

as long as the books you need aren't brand new editions, then you can buy books for around $10 (even the ones that the bookstore sells for $130 or so). You can still pay $20 for overnight shipping and whatnot and still be way ahead. Also, waiting to buy books until after the first day of class is pro; some professors don't use them even though it's on the requirements.

Top Bottom