• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
lol thx andrew, but i could spot the sarcasm here >_< i honestly dont think its a good idea to stay, the only reason i didnt tell him yet something along the lines of "hey F you, i cant baby sit you" is because i roomed with him as a favor to his mom (one of my math teachers from highschool). but the logical choice is to look out for my future, and not to be nice and carry him, as harsh as that sounds...but im sure the roles where switched his mom would thing im a bad influence and she would want me there.

voorhese

Smash Master
well im thinking if i cut it off after 1 night of staying there, it wont set me back 550 bucks (rent) and i will be able to get another place quick enough that i wont have to set myself back a semester...so i dont have enough time to catch him in the act and get him in trouble, and i would feel bad going that route anyway =/

voorhese

Smash Master
thx for the advice andrew, thats my moms thoughts on it also, this was only the 1st night. and while he could have the excuse that he was just excited, he wouldnt have been yelling at me because he was excited to live with me. also he was drinking ALONE with me telling him not to drink. imagine if he had people telling him to keep drinking. also when he woke up the next morning we told him about it, and he said he wouldnt drink again for awhile (he told the friend who was over that he planned on getting "**** faced" every night until school started). about 3 hours after we woke up he called 2 friends over, and the 1st thing they talked about was who was buying the alcohol, so credibility is not looking good for him.

'Fro

Smash Lord
thx for the advice andrew, thats my moms thoughts on it also, this was only the 1st night. and while he could have the excuse that he was just excited, he wouldnt have been yelling at me because he was excited to live with me. also he was drinking ALONE with me telling him not to drink. imagine if he had people telling him to keep drinking. also when he woke up the next morning we told him about it, and he said he wouldnt drink again for awhile (he told the friend who was over that he planned on getting "**** faced" every night until school started). about 3 hours after we woke up he called 2 friends over, and the 1st thing they talked about was who was buying the alcohol, so credibility is not looking good for him.
Enough people have said it by now, but GET OUT OF THERE! Contact your apartment people immediately and see how it works in terms of you leaving, and also immediately start looking for alternative options, including the chance that some dorm rooms may have been left open last-minute by some people. As long as there's something else available, do NOT get tied to this living arrangement. It's not something he's gonna fix in a day or two, and you shouldn't be the one to deal with that. You're going to have enough occupying you as it is without someone else trying to force some selfish obligation onto you.

voorhese

Smash Master
thx for the advice guys, i have to wait till the morning to call however because they are not open on sunday. i will still be trying to go to college this semester thoguh, even though this is a little late in the game when it comes to finding new roommates etc, i have another friend whos offering to let me stay at his house in lafayette.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Enough people have said it by now, but GET OUT OF THERE! Contact your apartment people immediately and see how it works in terms of you leaving, and also immediately start looking for alternative options, including the chance that some dorm rooms may have been left open last-minute by some people. As long as there's something else available, do NOT get tied to this living arrangement. It's not something he's gonna fix in a day or two, and you shouldn't be the one to deal with that. You're going to have enough occupying you as it is without someone else trying to force some selfish obligation onto you.
This. Keep us updated Voorhese and look after yourself!

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Hey Voorhese, since it seems to be some what of an issue currently. I can try to help you out and if needed to stay at my place for a couple of days. Give me a call if at all possible. 765-409-5929. I do work during the week from 6am to 4:30 or 6pm at the latest. I can contact you after that or maybe stop by after work, but it is the least I can try to do to help you out.

voorhese

Smash Master
no worries Adam, im at my moms for now. sorry big c english is not my strong point >_<

thx for the offer adam, but i think ill be fine for the most part, the only problem im going to run into soon will be when my roommates mom makes me feel like crap for bailing on him.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Awwwww. There's nothing good on tv, either. Now what am I supposed to do for entertainment? :urg:
Have you ever had a dream that that you umm, you had you'd, you would, you could you'd do you wu, you wants you could do so you you'd do you can you you want you want him him to do you so much you can do anything

voorhese

Smash Master
well looks like im stuck there for awhile anyway. i talked to my landlord, and he said the only way i can get out of the apartment with out still paying each month would be to find a sub-leaser, and so imma start posting adds and such, but ill still have to be there prolly till school starts.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Scott, I finally will agree that peach's upsmash is the best move in the game. Me and my sister were playing smash and I was falcon and she was peach. I decide I will be a cool guy and just play with all falcon punches. I go up to her and falcon punch and she does a peach's upsmash and it clinks. I look at her with my mouth hanging open and falcon punch again, and she just stares back at me coldly and upsmashes. It clinks again and i forfeit out of sheer terror. She is officially better than me at smash and I will never doubt the power of the upsmash again.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Scott, I finally will agree that peach's upsmash is the best move in the game. Me and my sister were playing smash and I was falcon and she was peach. I decide I will be a cool guy and just play with all falcon punches. I go up to her and falcon punch and she does a peach's upsmash and it clinks. I look at her with my mouth hanging open and falcon punch again, and she just stares back at me coldly and upsmashes. It clinks again and i forfeit out of sheer terror. She is officially better than me at smash and I will never doubt the power of the upsmash again.
Haha, yeah, I feel you on this one. I too got molested in this matchup. I was playing my sister-in-law Sarah in Brawl (strike one) with items (strke two), and she ended up beating me (strike three and four). Granted, you just got up and quit, whereas I saw it through to the end...nevertheless, we are binded by female tobs getting the best of us in the Peach/Falcon matchup. Here's a tip: to help eliminate some of the shame, just chalk that match up to beginner's luck. That helps me get through each day.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
He insisted on coming into our room whenever he felt like it, which creating a number of awkward experiences. One of which was when he came into our room and immediately started to talk to Jason. He automatically assumed that Jason had gone to a BBC festival and couldn't comprehend that a black person would not have gone to it.
i was there for this, epic win lololol

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Peach knows how to use her hands and her *** rawr

And it sucks that you have a ****ed up roommate voorhese but don't let his mom make you feel guilty. She's a ***** for trying to force him on you and I betcha she ain't even a milf. Nobody likes ugly *****es nobody.

Also Fro I think my boss uses Taskmaster. How do I know? Because on his dry erase boards there are words that are a mix of taskmaster and his last name (tsakinakas i think). F'n george

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Lol, u josh.

Also, so my older brother made a list of things he wanted for his birthday (which by itself is just ridiculous) and gave it to his wife. I went over it with her so that I knew what to get him, and apart from a DVD, everything on there was a video game, lol. My bro almost grows up.

Jayford

Smash Lord
:woman:
Lol, u josh.

Also, so my older brother made a list of things he wanted for his birthday (which by itself is just ridiculous) and gave it to his wife. I went over it with her so that I knew what to get him, and apart from a DVD, everything on there was a video game, lol. My bro almost grows up.
loool your bro is too good

Also, whats going on with Big Cs?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
:woman:
Also, whats going on with Big Cs?
Well, we are definitely coming down tomorrow night. I'm not sure what's going on Saturday to be perfectly honest. We might just go back up there if there's going to be a big turnout, but Big C also mentioned coming down here either with us or separately in his new car. So things are kinda in the air right now.

They're about to drug me up! I'm goin to wonder wonder land! Weeeeeeee

:phone:
Oh man!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Nice, Voorheese.

Also, I'm so bad. Lance, please cover your ears because I don't want you to hear this. So I was pretty darn hungry, but of course, I'm also pretty darn lazy, so instead of making a nice small meal like a sandwich with fruit or somethin', I saw a jar of peanut butter and just decided to take two quick dollops of it and call it quits, lool. That stuff is always so heavy and filling, that I knew it would be the easiest way to get filled up, rofl.

Top Bottom