• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
That wouldn't happen

in Melee

looooooooooool
Probably not, but it doesn't mean that I (or you) will suddenly stop enjoying the game, right? I still owe you more ***-whooping. Your last week grind shall not save you.

Seriously, I need these next two weeks to speed by so I can be back and the hype can commence.

'Fro

Smash Lord
one it wasnt my post (it was an edited quote) and 2 limitz's sister and I are teaming for the next ssbo

Someone come over to lance's place and play me.

Omg as I type this on my phone his creeper roommate goes on the toilet and has another one of his loud constipation episodes! And he's singing between the paaaain! Wtfuuuuuuuuhhh
So I heard from many of my highly reliable sources that there have been a handful of audacious Long Islands and Car Bombs talking **** behind my back. I simply can't have any of that. I'm thinkin' I may have to teach them a lesson they won't soon forget.
Just making my yearly trip through older posts in the thread. Picked the last one because Matt needs to take up the challenge again when we're back. Picked the 2nd-to-last one because..... well, Jason.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Someone come over to lance's place and play me.

Omg as I type this on my phone his creeper roommate goes on the toilet and has another one of his loud constipation episodes! And he's singing between the paaaain! Wtfuuuuuuuuhhh
LOL I had totally forgot about Brandon (my suitemate), he sure created a lot of awkward moments.

• Every morning around 7 AM he would take a shower. This wouldn't have been a problem if he didn't insist on making the strangest noises in the bathroom. I can only describe the sounds as a mix between tribal music and dying animals.
  • Every time he would take a **** he would make crazy *** noises and never failed to leave massive amounts of pubic hair on the toilet seat.
  • He insisted on coming into our room whenever he felt like it, which creating a number of awkward experiences. One of which was when he came into our room and immediately started to talk to Jason. He automatically assumed that Jason had gone to a BBC festival and couldn't comprehend that a black person would not have gone to it.
  • Also, he came into our room when Zak was just watching a movie and eating pizza by himself while laying down his in his bed. He proceeds to eat Zak's pizza, tell us that he didn't drop his math class he was failing because his TA was a "hottie", and fell asleep on our futon.
  • And last but not least, DJ once had to use the bathroom, and when he went Brandon was in there naked with the door unlocked. DJ came back out and seemed distraught for the next 10 minutes, before finally stating "Dude, I can't believe i just saw your roommate's junk"

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Made me lol lance. I can't believe all the stuff I miss because I live at home. Dang I miss my smash buddies. Starting August 19th I will be able to have a social life again and be interested in any smashfests.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I'm down for whenever. Just make the plans permanent and at least a week in advance, and I should be good.

voorhese

Smash Master
im attending ivy tech just long enough to get cores out of the way, and im living on purdue campus and going to the renaissance building for all my classes for ivy tech, because it is basically on purdue campus. have you heard of parkwood appartments?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Voorheese, I'm going to be monitoring you this semester. You can only play 30 minutes of Smash during a weekday (none if it's the day before a test), and an hour and a half on the weekends.

lol I'll be back in Chesterton next weekend o_0. So if there is one in Hammond me, Goose, Anthony, and Kirkqoobs should go.
Lol, you know you're coming back from somewhere fobtastic if Chesterton sounds appealing!

Also, not sure what's goin' on with BIG C's stuff, but if the following weekend's free, you should come down to Purdue with us. I was hoping to go down one more time before the school year starts, especially since last week's was gayed up. I already mentioned it to Kregg, I'm just not sure what Anthony's plans are yet. But yeah, if final plans are made, I'm dragging you with us. :p

Jayford

Smash Lord
Voorheese, I'm going to be monitoring you this semester. You can only play 30 minutes of Smash during a weekday (none if it's the day before a test), and an hour and a half on the weekends.

Lol, you know you're coming back from somewhere fobtastic if Chesterton sounds appealing!

Also, not sure what's goin' on with BIG C's stuff, but if the following weekend's free, you should come down to Purdue with us. I was hoping to go down one more time before the school year starts, especially since last week's was gayed up. I already mentioned it to Kregg, I'm just not sure what Anthony's plans are yet. But yeah, if final plans are made, I'm dragging you with us. :p
Haha if that is the weekend of the 13th and 14th I'm definitly down. I'll drive down seperately and take a few things with because my lease starts the 15th loool.

EDIT: Just had my employee review. Basically they told me I am awesome and the best employee ever. looool wtf there were days where I did nothing but surf the web >.<

BunBun

Smash Master
EDIT: Just had my employee review. Basically they told me I am awesome and the best employee ever. looool wtf there were days where I did nothing but surf the web >.<
Rofl best employer ever.

BTW, I downloaded Alex Ahad's entire site directory, including all the Skullgirls concept art.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Haha if that is the weekend of the 13th and 14th I'm definitly down. I'll drive down seperately and take a few things with because my lease starts the 15th loool.
Oh nice! Yeah, we'll see what's goin' on. I see now that BIG C is planning on having stuff that weekend, so if there's a turnout for that, I'll want to swing by. I'll keep you updated!

How in the world....

I guess that's what happens when you play hanky panky with the boss all day. >_>

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Voorheese, I swear, if you EVEN get rolled this semester because of Melee or any other fighting game (RPG's would be permissible), I'm so gonna bust you up.

voorhese

Smash Master
@goose; dont worry
@draco; i dont own a phone, so u would be calling like my moms cell or something >_<
@everyone; i honestly dont know how this is gonna work out for me anyway, i may have to move already....my roommate has bi-polar (i was aware of this, but not prepared) and also a problem with consumables. heres how an outline of my 1st night went.

He started drinking and i was unaware that he had smuggled alcohol into the apartment anyway, until i had seen him start to pour some into his glass. I had seen he had drank about a 1/4 bottle of brandy, and told him that i think he should stop drinking for the night (he declined). A little while into him drinking he began talking to me about how drugs are only bad if you cant control yourself, and that pot isnt a drug because it doesnt affect your mind at all (but helps him think better etc.) and when i began to talk about how that didnt make sense he started yelling at me, and went into the bathroom for about 10 minutes. i didnt say this before, but while he was drinking he needed ice from the freezer for his drinks, and because the ice in the freezer was stuck together he proceeded to throw it around the freezer and counters after. it was a little bit after that i found out the freezer wasnt blowing out air, and the fridge light wasnt working, so my friend and I where thinking about what could be the problem and where talking about how we should pull the fridge out to see if its just unplugged or something, over hearing us, my roommate stormed out of the bathroom and proceeded to yell at me because we where "blaming it on him" and "everything is his fault" etc. a little bit after this he fell asleep in a chair. I had not sleeped the night before to make sure i could get up early enough to move in in the morning, but i decided to stay up to make sure after he drank a whole bottle of brandy he would be ok. he started to get up out of his chair once, and faceplanted on the table, so i helped him up and he went back into the chair. he tried to get back up and i figured he needed to go to the bathroom or to his bed, so i helped him stand up and asked him if he was ok and where he was trying to go, after he didnt respond i asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom, and he said yes and then started peeing on one of the other chairs in the apartment. After he was done peeing he laid his head down in the chair he just peed on and slept the rest of the night.

now after all of that in ONE day, i dont know if i can room with him.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
@everyone; i honestly dont know how this is gonna work out for me anyway, i may have to move already....my roommate has bi-polar (i was aware of this, but not prepared) and also a problem with consumables. heres how an outline of my 1st night went.

He started drinking and i was unaware that he had smuggled alcohol into the apartment anyway, until i had seen him start to pour some into his glass. I had seen he had drank about a 1/4 bottle of brandy, and told him that i think he should stop drinking for the night (he declined). A little while into him drinking he began talking to me about how drugs are only bad if you cant control yourself, and that pot isnt a drug because it doesnt affect your mind at all (but helps him think better etc.) and when i began to talk about how that didnt make sense he started yelling at me, and went into the bathroom for about 10 minutes. i didnt say this before, but while he was drinking he needed ice from the freezer for his drinks, and because the ice in the freezer was stuck together he proceeded to throw it around the freezer and counters after. it was a little bit after that i found out the freezer wasnt blowing out air, and the fridge light wasnt working, so my friend and I where thinking about what could be the problem and where talking about how we should pull the fridge out to see if its just unplugged or something, over hearing us, my roommate stormed out of the bathroom and proceeded to yell at me because we where "blaming it on him" and "everything is his fault" etc. a little bit after this he fell asleep in a chair. I had not sleeped the night before to make sure i could get up early enough to move in in the morning, but i decided to stay up to make sure after he drank a whole bottle of brandy he would be ok. he started to get up out of his chair once, and faceplanted on the table, so i helped him up and he went back into the chair. he tried to get back up and i figured he needed to go to the bathroom or to his bed, so i helped him stand up and asked him if he was ok and where he was trying to go, after he didnt respond i asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom, and he said yes and then started peeing on one of the other chairs in the apartment. After he was done peeing he laid his head down in the chair he just peed on and slept the rest of the night.

now after all of that in ONE day, i dont know if i can room with him.
Don't wuss out until you've tried everything, dude. I mean, this probably calls for an escalation war. He pissed on the chair, you take a whiz on his comp; that sort of thing. Also, study up on bi-polar disorder and start acting the part yourself, and only back off once he starts taking his meds again. :awesome:

Top Bottom