• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
LOL thx George.

Also, the current list we have right now doesn't mean anything since everyone starts with zero points. It basically just shows who qualified for the point system last year. The whole list will change after the first tourny.

As for the George bias list I don't think me or jay should be above fro imo, but that will soon change :D

Edit: Modified DSR means that you can't pick the last stage you won on. So say we played a Bo5 george, I banned FD and you banned Yoshi's.

1st game you won on BF
2nd game I won on FoD
3rd game you won on DL
4th game I won on PS
For the 5th game you couldn't pick FD or DL (cuz you just won there), but you could pick any of the other 4 including BF which you won the first game on.

Double Edit: Oh I see edit out your question just as I answer it. gEoRge!!!!

MY BRAND!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
LOL thanks for the explanation, but I edited out my question because I thought I understood it. I saw you viewing the topic and was like, lol i bet he is gonna answer my question even though im gonna edit it out. LOOOOOL

but yeah i get it, thx

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Lol, how the heck did u spot me? I'm only on here like once a week for two minutes. Anyways, I never know when you guys are in town. You need to call me for stuff. I'd love to hang out..
Haha, I see all, dude. :cool: Also, I still need your number since I lost it over a year ago from my huge phone johnz of 2010. I'll be sure to give you a call when we next get in.

Ok Mattson, I'm finally going to start Chrono Trigger. Remember the promise we made!

Also, active or wait? (I think I know the answer. lol)
YESSSSSSSS!

But wait, what promise did we make? I can't remember. >_<

And for the love of God, pick "active". Playing "wait" is like bowling with bumpers.

Haha, I remember getting my balls chewed off when I mentioned my biased ranking list back in like super early '08, so I'm not commenting on that one, lool.

I saw you viewing the topic and was like, lol i bet he is gonna answer my question even though im gonna edit it out. LOOOOOL
LOOOL, GeoRGe gamez.

Haha, Lance, is that the thing from Spyro that had your burrito? Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dRaEpDruw&feature=relmfu Just for you ;)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Skype's still dumb, but the best session imaginable took place yesterday. I had Anthony playing FF6 in my left ear, and Jason playing Chrono in my right. It was pure bliss. Oh yeah, and to top it off, I also had Lance jerking off in the background. I really couldn't ask for anything more.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Jason, Lance, [Insert 3rd Person who hasn't played Secret of Mana] need to play it next semester so we can laugh at them :D.
Loolz, for sure. I'm all about watching and making fun of people. :p

Also, people should play Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3) with me :D
Hmm, sounds fun. Perhaps Anthony and I should help you. We started it a while back with Alan, but didn't get too far. All I remember is that I was the magician, and I kept spamming the round drops which recovered HP. :p HOWEVER, I'll have to ask Alan to make sure it's cool if I started a new file w/o him. In my unofficial guidebook to co-oping RPG's (various other non-RPG's may also be included), it's totally uncool to start a new file whether by oneself or with someone else without the other person's/people's permission. It's a huge no-no. There's also an extensive chapter on how to properly play through an RPG, and the common pitfalls that plague many gamers such as the dreaded case of taking an extended lapse from the game and the futile attempt to try and piece everything back together upon return...but that lecture is for another day. :p

Walter just added me on facebook lmao.
loooolz

'Fro

Smash Lord
As for the George bias list I don't think me or jay should be above fro imo, but that will soon change :D
:):(:mad::glare::awesome::reverse::oneeye:

It's kinda like, I wanna react to this, but I really have nothing constructive or helpful to say, and I felt like posting.....

But yeah, it's not the first time someone's thought I'm over-ranked, so I'm not offended by George's list.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
There's also an extensive chapter on how to properly play through an RPG, and the common pitfalls that plague many gamers such as the dreaded case of taking an extended lapse from the game and the futile attempt to try and piece everything back together upon return
That's like every game I have ever played. lol

Also goose, does that mean you can't start another dkc returns save file until I come back and finish it off with you???

goosefactor

Smash Lord
That's like every game I have ever played. lol

Also goose, does that mean you can't start another dkc returns save file until I come back and finish it off with you???
I thought I already got the ok from you to play it? At any rate, it doesn't really matter because the more I think about it, I shouldn't be playing it anyway since I never ran it by Ahmed. I originally started the game with him. It's a shame cuz that game was pretty baller. I guess the homo temple levels were just destined to get the best of me, heh.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
There's also an extensive chapter on how to properly play through an RPG, and the common pitfalls that plague many gamers such as the dreaded case of taking an extended lapse from the game and the futile attempt to try and piece everything back together upon return...but that lecture is for another day. :p
Was that day yesterday?

Also, if you come down this weekend I'll have a new ISO ready for you!!!!

Also also, I dont understand the first part of your post Fro. I am wondering if there was a miscommunication.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Also also, I dont understand the first part of your post Fro. I am wondering if there was a miscommunication.
The smilies or the words?

The smilies: I literally just clicked a whole bunch of them with no rhyme or reason whatsoever.

The first sentence: It's kinda like "People said stuff about me so I should probably respond", but there's really nothing that needs to be said/ would be useful to say. I haven't taken offense to anything being said, because I know from last time I stayed away for the summer that I'm probably going to be behind by the time I get back, and that I'm definitely the least traveled/ least technical / least committed/ least versatile player in our top half.

So yeah, it's just that I felt like posting, and from the above, you can tell I had nothing to say that wasn't already known.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Wait, wut the? I'm in the middle of recording this one guy's payment, and his check reads, "Dr. Vegetable". Dr.....Vegetable? WTFFF, loool. Something tells me this check is gonna bounce, rofl.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
***News Update on Dr. Vegetable***

Ok, so it turns out that it was a business check, and it was a business vehicle that we worked on for Dr. Vegetable Inc. The Porter County Fair is coming up, and the guy said that he sets up shop for one of the fried vegetable stands. It's still kinda goofy, but after unearthing the truth, it's not nearly as exciting or funny. :/

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Interesting rules/ rankings changes (slowpoke) If we ever actually hold a tourney, I'll see about coming. Summers aren't looking good then, eh?

voorhese

Smash Master
if i ever ran a tourney, the bracket would be BOSS. I would steal the pools bracket hybrid format, WITH the revival tourney thing where like every round people get knocked out, they can put in money to make a tourney out of the people who have been knocked out.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Voorheese, why do I always have to take aspirin when I finish reading your posts?

"Dem texture hax on dat Peach?" George saying this in that low, droning voice that he often does makes me laf everytime I replay it in my head.

Also, Crrrg's Russian DI is too good.

Also, also, I had forgotten how much **** Scottson's upsmash (no, it's not a typo) combos with Peach are.

Lastly, Hawkin's showers hate me.

Top Bottom