• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
dude i was pretty wasted saturday night loooooooooooooooooool...and lance wouldnt let me pass out in his bed :(
Yeah, Lance is a jerk like that. I remember when I was kinda wasted too, and he wouldn't let me pass out on the side of the road. :(

You enjoy your 15 hour singles only tournament.
15 hour singles only tournament.
15 hour tournament.
Boner status achieved. :cool:

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Lance is a jerk like that. I remember when I was kinda wasted too, and he wouldn't let me pass out on the side of the road. :(
XDDDDDD Damn I so wish I was there for that.

And is that why the thread was dead? You motha flippin' f-ers of a pork chop licking cow crunchers were having fun?! :mad::mad::mad:

On a side note, did Jason ever beat Super Metroid?

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yea I know, I'm a party pooper. I should just stay away from goose's crazy playboy lifestyle.

Also, I just beat Arkham Asylum and that game is freaking awesome. Its like Super Metroid + Metal Gear Solid in a Batman world. Really really good.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Voorheese, why do I always have to take aspirin when I finish reading your posts?
loooooooooooooooool this.

"Dem texture hax on dat Peach?" George saying this in that low, droning voice that he often does makes me laf everytime I replay it in my head.
I didnt think I said it that crazy and ghetto...low droning voice wtf?? i dont get wats so funny about my comment loool

Say hi to Armada for me!
its awesome to hear him say yigglypuff

All you gotta do is pick Puff, pick Dreamland, and camp the top platform.
so true.

Get to work on the Peach matchup son XD

But in all seriousness don't lose to DK *seriousface*
*cough* john9blue *cough* looooooooooooool

yeah dont lose to mexican ya trick...ban fd imo

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I didnt think I said it that crazy and ghetto...low droning voice wtf?? i dont get wats so funny about my comment loool
Oh, it was pretty ghetto. That's mainly what made it so funny. I guess it's just the tone of voice used when talking about such an innocent looking character such as Peach, rofl. And the voice I'm talking about is the "AFFIRMATIVE" voice but not quite as robotic, lool. Don't worry, you toob, it wasn't meant as an insult. I've actually already replayed your comment in my head a few times today just for a few quick lafs. :oneeye:

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Almost missed my flight because the stupid security person bag checker lady. She didnt know what my controller was. XD

:phone:
lmaaaaaaaao! That's friggin' hilarious, lool. And of course, looking at you, she no doubt thought the worst.

But why'd you take a flight? I thought the place was only like a couple hours from your house. :confused:

Also, not gonna lie, taking a trip to CA. with all dem palm trees and beaches sounds so appealing. I haven't been to a beach since I was a little spic. :ohwell:

'Fro

Smash Lord
lol, matt said ****. But ya, she was black and probably thought I was some hoodrat or something. Who knows what she thought the controller was. Lolz

Also, you matt. Norcal is like a different state than socal. 6.5 hr drive ;)

:phone:
I had a similar incident with my arcade stick. The guys looked at it all mystified. Good thing I had about 6 hours to spare before my flight.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Also, you matt. Norcal is like a different state than socal. 6.5 hr drive ;)
Oh hoobs? I don't even know where is California the tourney is being held. I just thought I remember you saying it was just a couple hours away. Perhaps I'm just hearing things in my old age. :embarrass:

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Aight, *****es, listen up. Anthony and I will be arriving in town 'round 10:30-ish. This takes into account the gay time change and our typical trip to McD's for our usual sugar and caffeine run (yeah, we've got problems).

Also, how the **** am I double posting when my last post was like 435465 decades ago? You guys are terrible.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Aight, *****es, listen up. Anthony and I will be arriving in town 'round 10:30-ish. This takes into account the gay time change and our typical trip to McD's for our usual sugar and caffeine run (yeah, we've got problems).

Also, how the **** am I double posting when my last post was like 435465 decades ago? You guys are terrible.
Can't speak for anybody else, but I was busy power-playing Chrono Trigger for the last couple of nights. TOO FREAKING GOOD!

I also wanted to talk to you and Anthony about it to ask you something regarding the game, but I guess it'll have to wait until I'm back.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations, Josh! Where are you making bombs at?

Also, wherever you got that image from is censored by Saudi internet, so I can't see it.
Thanks. I'm working in a power plant in Florida. The image is Ashton Kucher (or however you spell his name) pointing to a flashing sign that says "Burn". It's a "That 70's show" reference

goosefactor

Smash Lord
On a related note, I got a job! yay!
Yeah, Josh, congrats, man! Glad to hear that things are working out! Now that you'll be rollin' in da big bucks, you'll have to come up and visit us soon!

Also, I had too much fun this weekend! 5 games of Catan equals a very happy goose! But yeah, even apart from that, this weekend was just much more fun than usual. Thanks, guys for makin' it happen!

Jason, good job at Genesis! You would've ***** dem pools 3 matches!

Kirk: "My **** is stapled to my leg. You see, I have a Prince Albert with a chain that links around my thigh and up to my left gauged earlobe." F'n Kirk

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ok, so I was at Culver's for lunch today, and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands (I know, shocker, right?), and this nub kid who's like 4 maybe? and not even attended comes out of the stall and tries washing his hands. The thing is, he can't even reach the handle. So I just kinda rolled my eyes and turned it for him. And then, although I was expecting it, he couldnt reach the foam soap dispenser, so I had him put his hands underneath and I pumped some into them. I felt...weird after the whole ordeal. The thing is, that wasn't even the worst of it. He walks out while I was drying my hands, and when I follow behind a few seconds later, he's already in the ordering line with his dad, and kinda gives me this shy wave while I walk out the door. I felt SOOOO awkward when I left. Mainly because of what the dad had to be thinking. He's like, "oh great, I come to Culver's with my son to get some ice cream, and he apparently became friends with some brown dude in the bathroom." ...I really just wanted to get the F out of there.

On a brighter note, I found Gauntlet Legacy for the GC for like 15 bucks. :) That game was so addicting last weekend, and I want to play it again when I next come down. Which adventurous souls are in with me for the long haul? I know Jake will be, heh. Also, only peeps who want to work together in it need apply! That's more than half the fun in those games! I'm all down for being competitive and screwing people over, but that's what games like Catan are for, heh.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Ok, so I was at Culver's for lunch today, and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands (I know, shocker, right?), and this nub kid who's like 4 maybe? and not even attended comes out of the stall and tries washing his hands. The thing is, he can't even reach the handle. So I just kinda rolled my eyes and turned it for him. And then, although I was expecting it, he couldnt reach the foam soap dispenser, so I had him put his hands underneath and I pumped some into them. I felt...weird after the whole ordeal. The thing is, that wasn't even the worst of it. He walks out while I was drying my hands, and when I follow behind a few seconds later, he's already in the ordering line with his dad, and kinda gives me this shy wave while I walk out the door. I felt SOOOO awkward when I left. Mainly because of what the dad had to be thinking. He's like, "oh great, I come to Culver's with my son to get some ice cream, and he apparently became friends with some brown dude in the bathroom." ...I really just wanted to get the F out of there.

On a brighter note, I found Gauntlet Legacy for the GC for like 15 bucks. :) That game was so addicting last weekend, and I want to play it again when I next come down. Which adventurous souls are in with me for the long haul? I know Jake will be, heh. Also, only peeps who want to work together in it need apply! That's more than half the fun in those games! I'm all down for being competitive and screwing people over, but that's what games like Catan are for, heh.
loooool

I would be down for Gauntlet. Is that the old one because if it is I call dibbs on yellow wizard or blue valkyrie :D.

Top Bottom