• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
Cunning Kitsune, Are You Watching?

So here is the day that I finish a 2nd draft of my combo video (the 1st draft was pretty bland so I didn't post it).

I will have everyone play me at my place sometime to record matches to clip for this video and/or post online for viewing pleasure. I can't really bring my recording setup anywhere due to the annoyingness of the wiring 0_o. Sorry guys. But if you come over and want to record, I'd be more than happy to record a few matches with you.

I've tagged most of you guys in it so that you can go ahead and watch it and comment on it.

I won't be uploading it to youtube until I finish the final version of the video. Facebook video is ok for now.

Thanks for all your support, guys.

*Edit* it is finished. :)

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
ok so heres a deal...I, A.C. Burito am giving any one of YOU the option to team up with me next ssbo. yeah i know it is a deal that sounds wayyyy too good to be true, but believe me opportunities like this do not come around very often so yeah any want to team up?

name

Smash Cadet
ok so heres a deal...I, A.C. Burito am giving any one of YOU the option to team up with me next ssbo. yeah i know it is a deal that sounds wayyyy too good to be true, but believe me opportunities like this do not come around very often so yeah any want to team up?
As awesome as that sounds, I, Name, am giving up ON SSBO until I actually sit down and learn this game. I refuse to keep donating to you douches and will one day finally not place last in this tournament!!!!!

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I quit cause Kirkq and Carl play. I also quit cause of somethings a much more important than reading this, "Big bang of mumbo jumbo f'n ****." And cause Carl keeps reposting old posts of his. Geez, I'd like to read the thread with my cell phone instead of an overload.
(Sorry pookie)

Smash Fest tomorrow. 6pm. **** or GtFO!!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
As awesome as that sounds, I, Name, am giving up ON SSBO until I actually sit down and learn this game. I refuse to keep donating to you douches and will one day finally not place last in this tournament!!!!!
JOHNZ!!! play peach or sheik like everyone else...

ALAN!!!!
We gotta talk to Reb, HP, Cake, and pc and see if they wanna go to SSBO... and there are some pledges who play melee right?
and update the title of this thread to the next one

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Funny, someone in me and Jay's bboy (breakdance) crew plays smash. We found out that he knows about advanced techniques and professional players.

We're gonna make him better ^_^

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO XXI is currently slated for November 1, pending confirmation from Andrew regarding the availability of the room. I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes our attendees, but unfortunately a good deal of activities cropped up due to Homecoming and a certain pharmacy program in which I am involved this year. I am considering holding SSBO XXII the Saturday immediately after SSBO XXI (that is, November 8) in order to get us back onto our biweekly schedule. Just a heads-up for your planning purposes.

voorhese

Smash Master
SSBO XXI is currently slated for November 1, pending confirmation from Andrew regarding the availability of the room. I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes our attendees, but unfortunately a good deal of activities cropped up due to Homecoming and a certain pharmacy program in which I am involved this year. I am considering holding SSBO XXII the Saturday immediately after SSBO XXI (that is, November 8) in order to get us back onto our biweekly schedule. Just a heads-up for your planning purposes.
im glad, because i was going to visit m brother next week, and now i dont have to miss ssbo

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
You're still comin' to the smash fests right? It's good practice, and it's free. You don't have to feel like you're giving money to these kooks.

Speakin' of the Smash fest, who all's goin' today? We probably need to organize setups and car rides. (I'll work on pestering BunBun so I don't have to remember where I'm going ...)

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm going to see if i can request a sub for both saturday and sunday (Nov 1st and 2nd) so I can participate in saturday night shenanigans as well.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm planning on going to Smashfest today, but I have no idea where it is. If someone wants to give me a ride, that's cool. If not, directions or an adress would be just fine.

P.S. sorry for the late notice, but i've had no success in contacting anyone by phone.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
So, I'm planning on going to Smashfest today, but I have no idea where it is. If someone wants to give me a ride, that's cool. If not, directions or an adress would be just fine.

P.S. sorry for the late notice, but i've had no success in contacting anyone by phone.
I'm sorry, I don't post my address or number for certain reasons. And I better not see people posting it on the thread. That's disrespectful.

Mr H

Smash Ace
I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes our attendees,
here is the conversation i had with my boss now because of this
My boss- Craig Nov 1st is ur last day of the season b4 u we let u go for the winter
Me- im sorry im gong to have to take that day off
My Boss- ....
me- ....
>.>
OMG, that would be awesome.

Back to back weekends with you guys. I...I dunno if I can handle the overload. :p
idk if u can handle it either goose, u might get to many tickets in one week and then u wont be able to pay me when i beat u in the roy mm:laugh:

name

Smash Cadet
Sorry I had to miss the fest tonight. I had some pressing issues. Anyway, I'll see if I can make it out to the next event. Hope everything went well tonight!

BunBun

Smash Master
FEST?
There was no fest

But we all read books
And we all raised our kids
and we all drank water
and we all bought land (and said fuck spinnin' rims
and we all brushed our teeth
and we all wore deoderant (speed stick, cause it ain't 'spensive)

name

Smash Cadet
FEST?
There was no fest

But we all read books
And we all raised our kids
and we all drank water
and we all bought land (and said fuck spinnin' rims
and we all brushed our teeth
and we all wore deoderant (speed stick, cause it ain't 'spensive)
Hahaha, raise yo got **** kids!!

Love that stuff. Can't really tell if you were being serious or not, but I am happy for this reference :)

_kSo_

Smash Master
Sorry for not being around much yesterday, during the smashfest; I had to tend to a few drunk guests who were being rowdy. 0_o
/johns

anyway, it probably wasn't as fun as you all wanted it to be, but I'm glad you guys came over to hang anyway. :p

Also, carl and ac_burrito have come over so far to record clips with me. If you are free and you want to record some matches, call me and let me know

also,

florida big punch is broken

'Fro

Smash Lord
Well, the new SSBO date rules me out. One friend is coming in from Ohio to visit, and another is visiting form Bloomington, and I'll be going to the football game with them among other shenanigans.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
If you are free and you want to record some matches, call me and let me know
BIITCH!!

you had to bring your recording set up to the Tourney, when i was there.

BIITCH!!!!!!!!

All my Korean Shenanigans are gone!
Spike througe the lava in Brinstar
Trible Down B with Ganondorf
vs Goose
vs Mr. H
team work of Nigga Princesses Who Press Down B When Scared Ver. 2.008
vs CKit
ETC

ALL GONE!!! ALL YOUR FAULT!

Well, the new SSBO date rules me out. One friend is coming in from Ohio to visit, and another is visiting form Bloomington, and I'll be going to the football game with them among other shenanigans.

If you guys can pay off for the plane and Lafayette Limo,
i will make a quick trip to Purdue again. =P

Mr H

Smash Ace
ur a huge failure as a team mate lol

'Fro

Smash Lord
ur a huge failure as a team mate lol
We placed really well on our first try. Double lol.

I would be available for anything this upcoming weekend, including recording matches with you, Alan. Lemme know.

Top Bottom