• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
We're that awesome. We're Purduesians!

Also, no Smash fest for me this week. Gonna be out of town for our club's once-a-semester retreat. I should be at SSBO, though.

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
Ugh ... I'm not reading all that ...

Someone tell me what's finally decided on later. Update the rule page or something, I dunno.

voorhese

Smash Master
ok dudes come to the tourney here in monticello, instead of a smashfest, i dont want to have a 10-12 person turnout without everyone else, besides if this happens with only us here, it will be boring... so come (sunday)

also do any of u guys play chess, because i would like to play someone next weekend at ssbo if anyone wants to, like after pools or something, kitsune do u play?

'Fro

Smash Lord
ok dudes come to the tourney here in monticello, instead of a smashfest, i dont want to have a 10-12 person turnout without everyone else, besides if this happens with only us here, it will be boring... so come (sunday)

also do any of u guys play chess, because i would like to play someone next weekend at ssbo if anyone wants to, like after pools or something, kitsune do u play?
SUNDAY? The Smash fest is planned for Saturday, fool. Also, we're college students. We do Homework on Sundays, or try to at least.

Just telling you this for future planning reference.

voorhese

Smash Master
SUNDAY? The Smash fest is planned for Saturday, fool. Also, we're college students. We do Homework on Sundays, or try to at least.

wow planning is hard, most of monticellos players are in band and cant play saturday, and u guys "try to do homework" on sundays....

Mr H

Smash Ace
i can come but my mom can only drive me half way to some town that starts with a b

lol jk i got to much **** to do, so i cant make it
and i dont want to have to drive to indiana every weekend

voorhese

Smash Master
i can come but my mom can only drive me half way to some town that starts with a b

lol jk i got to much **** to do, so i cant make it
lol at the joke, but =( at the johns

edit*, after today realized that this message board becomes a chat room around 5:00, and is dead other times

DracoFox

Smash Ace

This is easy to answer.

DracoFox > Monticello (I'm not saying I'm better than anyone)

Seriously, it's an adult holding at my place. Besides, you do not know how many people are happy to see me back home.... again.... in Indiana.... The gleaming candle lights.... Still shining bright!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I was planning on having SCSYN3 2 months after the last one, but E-52 is this weekend, so prob 2 months from that. We'll see.
Ya, man, that would be cool if you had one. I regret not going to the last one, so I can see myself going to this one if/when you have it. Just keep us updated.

wow planning is hard, most of monticellos players are in band and cant play saturday, and u guys "try to do homework" on sundays....
Ya, this weekend seems to be pretty bad for all of us what with midterms and stuff. Just tell all the other people down there who are planning on coming to your little fest to come up (down? lol I almost know where Monticello's located) to Purdue the following weekend.

------------------------
Also, lol @ Craig's post. He's such an ***hole.
4 stock w/ Roy money matches next time. Better bring your checkbook. Oh wait, that's right, you're 5. Better bring your piggy bank.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
"You're a yyyaaaa chhh! Shut the **** up!"
UUuuUUuUuoooohhHhhhh

I do my homework on anytime if it is necessary.
that's how Asians roll.

This is easy to answer.

DracoFox > Monticello (I'm not saying I'm better than anyone)
No. are you challenging me?

SC?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I was saying shut up to the stupidity of you challenging me to a game that I don't even play.
Well, you may not have alot of actual gameplay experience under your belt, but your knowledge of the game is superior. Afterall, you know all about the Protoss' units such as their Crabs.

What just happened? Am I on drugs?

Mr H

Smash Ace
omg...... im still trying to comprehend this
Also, lol @ Craig's post. He's such an ***hole.
4 stock w/ Roy money matches next time. Better bring your checkbook. Oh wait, that's right, you're 5. Better bring your piggy bank.
y would i need to bring my piggy bank it would be a waste, unless if u want me to bring it so u can put ur money into it after i beat u with roy

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
TheLoveBelow781 (11:35:50 PM): i think you told me that you want this song
MausTCV (11:35:58 PM): Experience enhanced security and avoid receiving viruses during file transfers when you use AIM Pro. Click here to find out more!
MausTCV (11:36:02 PM): yeah
MausTCV (11:36:04 PM): i did.
MausTCV (11:36:06 PM): =)
ATTENTION (11:36:24 PM): Transfer complete: Rihanna - Please Don't Stop The Music.mp3.
TheLoveBelow781 (11:36:29 PM): MausTCV (11:35:58 PM): Experience enhanced security and avoid receiving viruses during file transfers when you use AIM Pro. Click here to find out more!
TheLoveBelow781 (11:36:34 PM): wtf
MausTCV (11:36:40 PM): ?
TheLoveBelow781 (11:36:45 PM): i think aim used u as a advertisment lol!
MausTCV (11:36:57 PM): god****. *******s. lol

Top Bottom