• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
RaynEx, since you check these forums a lot, how about making a showing at SSBO, if it isn't too expensive for you? We're trying to expand here as much as possible, and we've had people from other areas make cameos here, such as Trail and Big-R.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm thinking of coming down to one of these things actually. When Canada went to the TGMTSBCO tourny in Georgia...it was like a 20 hour drive. Indiana is like half that, if not less. I'd for sure be down to come.

Nov. 1 is too short notice though. I'll try to make it out to the next one.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
I'm not, S0ft just *****.
S0ft is a Jiggs player from Georgia.

I'm a Fox player from Toronto, Canada.
Awesome guys! No disrespect intended in my posts...IHSB I see you post all the time on gamefaqs...LOL

RaynEX that would be awesome if you could come down for an ssbo...bring pkmvodka too!

HOT DOG IM EXCITED SSBO IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD WE GONNA HAVE A MAD TURNOUT THE ONE AFTER Nov 1st!!!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
RaynEX, if you bring PKM, I wouldn't know what to say lol. I learned sooo much off his DK and heard great stories. Basically, it would be amazing to meet him too.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm thinking of coming down to one of these things actually. When Canada went to the TGMTSBCO tourny in Georgia...it was like a 20 hour drive. Indiana is like half that, if not less. I'd for sure be down to come.

Nov. 1 is too short notice though. I'll try to make it out to the next one.
And I'm sure there would be people to offer housing to you if you are to come. :)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Pkm story time. This guy has been ****** Canada as long as I can remember. very recently we Falcon ditto-ed.

This guy would powershield BOTH OF MY NAIRS into grab, multiple times . PS knees, nairs, dairs...

He also came 9th at OC3 with his DK. He had the best Canadian OOS record before I went to Kansas. He 3 stocked Vidjo in brackets, and 4 stocked Falcomist...***** all the U.S. Foxes...

Ya I'll bring him. :)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I think CunningKitsune's gonna have to enter his own tournament for once when you guys decide to come.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Pkm story time. This guy has been ****** Canada as long as I can remember. very recently we Falcon ditto-ed.

This guy would powershield BOTH OF MY NAIRS into grab, multiple times . PS knees, nairs, dairs...

He also came 9th at OC3 with his DK. He had the best Canadian OOS record before I went to Kansas. He 3 stocked Vidjo in brackets, and 4 stocked Falcomist...***** all the U.S. Foxes...

Ya I'll bring him. :)
LOL...can you powershield both hits of the nair? always wondered about that

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
LOL...can you powershield both hits of the nair? always wondered about that
Yea it is possible. On the topic of powershielding though. I was playing doubles today, and my friend powershielded my deadweight.

Basically: I got thrown into him, he powershielded the hit of my body and I bounced away. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. lmao

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Yea it is possible. On the topic of powershielding though. I was playing doubles today, and my friend powershielded my deadweight.

Basically: I got thrown into him, he powershielded the hit of my body and I bounced away. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. lmao
LOL...oh powershielding...so funny. I love how we constantly discover new things about the game we have logged endless hours on...

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
So it turns out that I in fact did not have to be at whatever was going on today, meaning that we could have had our regularly-scheduled SSBO. This program is some pretty cool stuff indeed. >________>

'Fro

Smash Lord
So it turns out that I in fact did not have to be at whatever was going on today, meaning that we could have had our regularly-scheduled SSBO. This program is some pretty cool stuff indeed. >________>
WHAT? So I'm missing next week's tourney based on an something that should have happened but didn't? DAMMIT!

I'm so peeved...The amount of Melee withdrawal I'm going through is too much....:psycho:

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ya, but I wasn't able to make it this weekend anyways cause of dog babysitting johns. So in a way, it's good that we didn't have it this week cause now we'll have one next week. This meeting or whatever of yours isn't rescheduled for a different weekend now is it?

Also, having another SSBO the week after this one will be great cause I'm not bowling that Friday which means that I can come down during the day. So keep us abreast as to SSBO XXII's official date.

BunBun

Smash Master
Lmao, fucking owned. Get rolled harder.
tell me about it =(
Which part? The part where I was bangin' your mom, and then your sister walked in?

It was great.
Btw, make sure your sister takes her pills...

Ya, but I wasn't able to make it this weekend anyways cause of dog babysitting johns. So in a way, it's good that we didn't have it this week cause now we'll have one next week. This meeting or whatever of yours isn't rescheduled for a different weekend now is it?

Also, having another SSBO the week after this one will be great cause I'm not bowling that Friday which means that I can come down during the day. So keep us abreast as to SSBO XXII's official date.
Regardless, I still have a bitchin' couch.

Top Bottom