• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol voorhese, I noticed he did your uthrow waveshine shine usmash combo. the fox boards never listen to either of us T_T

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Yeah, this is Voorheese in two years (and me now).

Yeah Skylar, your avatar is the best. I stare at it every time I see it. lolol
Same, and I was going to post about it too, heh. Skylar, you are required to make at least one post per page so that I can always have a copy of your avatar at the ready.

wtf did i just watch

did he triple shine ganon at 3:28???

run off shine bair shine???

what is this i dont even

lance you officially mind fucked my day

this **** makes silent wolf and lovage look like brawl players. insanely technical and creative
Hahahaha

Can someone take me to a barber shop like Friday? I need to cut the fro.

Edit/ Also 75% sure I'm staying here for Spring break shenanigans! :D
Never! Jason, I want you to have a big poofy fro next time I see you.

Nice! I'll try and make myself available at least one of the nights so all of us can hang.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Here's my IMHO, Whoop dee f'n do! Nice vid, but there is over used tech skill to impress people to do this tech skill that is completely unnecessary in overall game play. The outcome of this video is that there will be a 50% increase of people playing Fox now/again, and the final out come will be that 1-3% of that 50% will actually be able to do stuff like this. Trolling or not, I'll let you be the judge.

voorhese

Smash Master
i agree partially, but to be honest, some of this stuff is actually practicle...and no im not gonna go look for specific times to show people what is, i have a physics chapter to cram in one night.

BunBun

Smash Master
Whatever you want, homie.

FYI: It stands for In My Humble Opinion. Just in case.

Other things that are wrong that people suck about:
ATM Machine (**** you)
PIN Number (**** you)
I have to put my PIN Number into the ATM machine (Oh ****ing die)

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Other things that are wrong that people suck about:
ATM Machine (**** you)
PIN Number (**** you)
I have to put my PIN Number into the ATM machine (Oh ****ing die)
Rofl ... my dad use to work for DSC Communications.
Only DSC stands for 'Digital Switch Communications'.

And on the topic of the Fox video:
I wish I could do that ... but at the same time, I'm glad I can't.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Here's my IMHO, Whoop dee f'n do! Nice vid, but there is over used tech skill to impress people to do this tech skill that is completely unnecessary in overall game play. The outcome of this video is that there will be a 50% increase of people playing Fox now/again, and the final out come will be that 1-3% of that 50% will actually be able to do stuff like this. Trolling or not, I'll let you be the judge.
The whole point of the video is to show the tech skill that this guy is capable of. Its impressive in it's own right. Sure 99% isn't needed in match, but the fact that someone has this much control over their character is really impressive.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
i brought the 08 ics back last night. They ****. No chain grabs, no dsyncing, final destination only...
omg.......

Also, Corey is playing Final Fantasy 7, and yesterday he asked me if I recommended that he level up a few times before progressing any further. He's so cute.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Sounds great.

Also, if anyone wanted to smash today from 1:30ish til 4:45-5:00ish, give me a text, I've been practicing. Falcon is so cool.
stop playing falcon right now. Regardless of how cool he is, he is still really bad and I ALMOST regret investing so much time in a character that I don't even bring out in tournament matches :(

just use falco -> best character in the game right now

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
omg.......

Also, Corey is playing Final Fantasy 7, and yesterday he asked me if I recommended that he level up a few times before progressing any further. He's so cute.
Rofl ... Corey, DO NOT ask Matt about grinding.
The answer you get will always be MORE! MORE! MORE!
You're not good enough unless you can one-shot the bosses!

Then there'll be crazy maniacal laughter.

Matt ... how have you never played Disgaea?
You know you can grind items in that game?
Need your level one health potion to give you more health? Go grind it.
It seems right up your alley XD

goosefactor

Smash Lord
You AlAnSoN, we've been talking about that vid for the past few pages, you toob. Don't tell me you just skim our thread now. :mad:

Skylar, I'm not a huge tactical buff. I did enjoy the couple Fire Emblem games I played, but overall, it's hard for me to get into those games. :/

I'm playing this game called Two Worlds 2 though, and that's been pretty fun so far.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
stop playing falcon right now. Regardless of how cool he is, he is still really bad and I ALMOST regret investing so much time in a character that I don't even bring out in tournament matches :(
He's so fun. I hardly care. And you can win with falcon, you just have to be better than your opponent and hope they don't play a space animal. :bee: Idk, I'm pretty sure I can do it with falcon. I've been doing some very focused practice recently and I'm seeing some large improvements, falcon is fast! I can see myself playing a space animal, I've got fast enough hands and they are fun too... but falcon... :c

Rofl ... Corey, DO NOT ask Matt about grinding.
The answer you get will always be MORE! MORE! MORE!
http://www.myfacewhen.com/146/

_kSo_

Smash Master
You AlAnSoN, we've been talking about that vid for the past few pages, you toob. Don't tell me you just skim our thread now. :mad:

Skylar, I'm not a huge tactical buff. I did enjoy the couple Fire Emblem games I played, but overall, it's hard for me to get into those games. :/

I'm playing this game called Two Worlds 2 though, and that's been pretty fun so far.
oh really? haha yeah i missed that LOL

im bad

and corey, chances are of you can beat someone with falcon, you would have beaten them more easily with a better character. But it depends though, some people just don't have practice against speedy gonzalez

DracoFox

Smash Ace
The whole point of the video is to show the tech skill that this guy is capable of. Its impressive in it's own right. Sure 99% isn't needed in match, but the fact that someone has this much control over their character is really impressive.
Who said that I didn't understand the whole concept of his video? :surprised: :glare: What's the point of me even speaking my own mind anymore?:( I thought that I had the right to state my mind as most of you stated what you thought.

Maybe: "Humbly offering my impressions."
As in ... "You should relax, HOMI."[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I was going for when I put HOMI! Why do people take me so dang seriously?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Basically, all arguments about Falcon sucking **** and being harder to win with than Fox or Falco can be applied to any not **** character.
But when the majority of people in tourney are playing fox/falco/jiggs/marth/sheik, you are still the minority.

EDIT: but I still like falcon.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I have a 3 day weekend, and I am in need of something to do. Anyone interested and hanging out like now or tomorrow? Text, or call me if you have my number.

Top Bottom