• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Be cool like m2k
break in controller > have it stolen along with a bunch of money/backpack full of gaming goods > switch to marth > quit melee

DracoFox

Smash Ace
42 in widescreen. its an older one(not lcd/plasma), but has hdmi/component inputs.
Hmmm... I thought maybe that I could rule out some issues, but I honestly couldn't tell ya. lol

Fro, there is nothing from stopping you from trying out the cables to see if it works. Currently, my HDTV has about a split second lag on playing Melee. So if I try out the cables, it just might work. Besides, there is always the option to return the cables. :D

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
I really don't notice lag that much. Like teams on mute city and FoD are fine in my opinion but I might just be used to the lag. Also every time blazblue is referred to as "BB" I think of "bible black" (bun bun knows <.<)

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Freakin' BBS is amazing.
I still love my Great Axe though ...

... sigh ... I wish my internet and my PS3 played well together.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Hmmm... I thought maybe that I could rule out some issues, but I honestly couldn't tell ya. lol

Fro, there is nothing from stopping you from trying out the cables to see if it works. Currently, my HDTV has about a split second lag on playing Melee. So if I try out the cables, it just might work. Besides, there is always the option to return the cables. :D
Dammit, I should have just gotten them when I was at Game Stop today. Speaking of that, I just bought the new Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, a.k.a. Epic Patrick Stewart voice edition. Will post impressions of it once I play if anyone was interested in it.

Also, I placed my pre-order for Donkey Kong Country Returns. Matt, get ready!

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
so much win in fro's post.
Any ways this weekend is October Break, so who's going home? I think Skylar and George have dates with their dentist (last time i went to the dentist, we had a discussion about her sex life o.O) but what about the rest of you?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Freakin' BBS is amazing.
I still love my Great Axe though ...
Heh, moon uchigatana for me.

... sigh ... I wish my internet and my PS3 played well together.
I know. I wanna go black phantom huntin' with you. :(

Speaking of that, I just bought the new Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, a.k.a. Epic Patrick Stewart voice edition. Will post impressions of it once I play if anyone was interested in it.
I was actually going to ask you about that because I remembered that you ordered it (along with like 425246 other games). Most of the sites seem to give it decent to good reviews. Hopefully it's good because I could really go for a game like that. And OMG, friggin' Patrick Stewart is my hero.

Also, I placed my pre-order for Donkey Kong Country Returns. Matt, get ready!
:):):)

Like I said before, since you had to put up with Kiddy Kong last time, I'll let you get first dibs on this one, heh.

last time i went to the dentist, we had a discussion about her sex life o.O
This confuses me thoroughly. How was she a dentist? You must have confused her with the dentist's assistant or his secretary that works at the front desk. Silly Josh.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure i'm switching mains to Puff and seconding Falco/Peach now. Still learning the sheik matchup, but Deku's helping =). Going all puff this tourney.

'Fro

Smash Lord
"Hey, what... What the...? What the **** is this?!" *pushed down pit by a Koindozer*

- One of many instances of Ahmed owned by DKC3
God dammit..... Twirling, or at least a real jump, would have saved me so much trouble. However, I did whoop some massive *** on that last boss. :laugh:

Also, Matt, I shall play Donkey Kong when we do that. I can't see Diddy being so much better, plus I have to fulfill your prophecy of me being a DK player somehow!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
"Hey, what... What the...? What the **** is this?!" *pushed down pit by a Koindozer*

- One of many instances of Ahmed getting owned by DKC3
LOLOLOLOLOL

Let us not forget the Fro Special where he like double jump canceled on the Zingers while on the ski cart, lol.

Also, Matt, I shall play Donkey Kong when we do that. I can't see Diddy being so much better
Heh, ok. I'll Diddy it up then.

plus I have to fulfill your prophecy of me being a DK player somehow!
Dude, I told you, you're big, brown, and hairy. If that's not Donkey Kong then I don't know what is.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I really don't notice lag that much. Like teams on mute city and FoD are fine in my opinion but I might just be used to the lag. Also every time blazblue is referred to as "BB" I think of "bible black" (bun bun knows <.<)
Hahaha!!! Bible Black... Such an interesting hentai to watch, but never heard it being referred as "BB." Just do me a favor, please stay away from, "Night Shift Nurses."

Every time blazblue is referred to as "BB" I think of Butterfinger BB's or BB sword (Skylar knows <.<)
Dammit, I should have just gotten them when I was at Game Stop today. Speaking of that, I just bought the new Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, a.k.a. Epic Patrick Stewart voice edition. Will post impressions of it once I play if anyone was interested in it.
How epic is the new Castlevania, and should I buy it right off the bat? Plus, you should of just gotten the cables regardless of what I, or Kirk said.

I'm pretty sure i'm switching mains to Puff and seconding Falco/Peach now. Still learning the sheik matchup, but Deku's helping =). Going all puff this tourney.
gayest post since the last time I read something kelly said
I don't totally agree with Tomacawk, but the post was just way random. It seems more like a facebook status. :p Besides that, make sure you're comfortable with what you decide.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Oh god, actually i'll probably go Falco when i play puffs or peaches Dx. I've played soo many puff dittos, and none of them were fun

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master

- One of many instances of Ahmed getting owned by DKC3
LOL i can imagine Ahmed saying this and its so funny.

Dude, I told you, you're big, brown, and hairy. If that's not Donkey Kong then I don't know what is.
omfg hahahahahahahahaha. you matt! I still have your ds btw. I can give it to Anthony or Ahmed or someone so you can get it back this weekend.

_kSo_

Smash Master
sig'd for mattness hahahaha

u matt.

also, speaking of blazblue, i was on runes of magic yesterday, and i saw a guy named like buluazab or something and i was like dude do you play blazblue?? lol he didn't respond though rofl

Top Bottom