• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
In other news, I slept through my classes today because my subconscious convinced me my phone alarm was a snake, so I threw it across the room. I don't remember what I was dreaming about before it happened, but I remember waking up, being **** sure that vibrating noise was a rattlesnake, and pitching my phone across the room - then triumphantly going back to sleep (where I had a dream that Matt's parents stole my shoes - but that's neither here nor there).
You drop your phone 5in and it explodes.... you throw it across the room and it's fine? This world doesn't make sense!

But really dude, you should have just handled the snake like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImoT0Joq-u0&feature=fvst

edit:
BRETT?!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Jeez Chris, your Homer avatar is so rude and offensive. Mr. Sparkle? REALLY? Why can't you have a more innocent, child-friendly one like Deeznutz'?

Kids these days.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Jeez Chris, your Homer avatar is so rude and offensive. Mr. Sparkle? REALLY? Why can't you have a more innocent, child-friendly one like Deeznutz'?

Kids these days.
get your **** tanked

birthday smashfest on sunday?? let me know if you guys are down
Im down to get you drunk if thats what you mean?

must...muuuusssst...MUST SMASH! arghblarghldyblarghlfyblarghhhhh!
I want to smash today before 8pm like now would be cool

ORLY

Smash Master

Kids these days.
Out of my way, all of you. This is no place for loafers! Join me or die! Can you do any less?

EDIT: WAAAASHOOOOOOOO!

Mr H

Smash Ace
Epic post incoming

idk what just happened to me and Anthony
idk if i can even explain it
im glad Anthony was in my car when this happened b/c i dont think anyone else would believe me

alright so the story starts as i was taking Anthony and Jay home from our delicious meal at pizza king.
after dropping Jay off at the stadium, Anthony and I continued to his place from the stadium.
As we approached the intersection of where Cary Quad is (past Tarkington) the light turned red.
After waiting for a second the light never changed green. Cars began to start building up on each side of the intersection. This is where **** got crazy. A group of about 8 men dressed in what looked liked Army uniforms ran into the intersection standing in front of all the cars, stopping them all from going anywhere. Out of the 8 people stopping all these cars, one of them was shouting commands to the others. After the guy was done shouting they all pulled out flash lights and pointed them at all the cars. They looked like the lights they used in Men in Black to erase peoples memories. It looked like a pen with a slit of light coming out of it. After they put their lights away they ran off as mysterious as they appeared. The rest of the way to Ckits place the only words we spoke were WTF.
After we arrived at our destination we had a 10 minute conversation of what just happened to us. I have never been so confused yet laughed so hard in my life
but clearly the car beside us at the intersection was the most confused. It was made up of a group of Asians who weren't from the U.S. the look on their faces was priceless they looked 10times as confused as me and Anthony.

soap

Smash Hero
I've been at lights like those that won't change. I just assume they are broken and run it. I wonder If I missed shenanigans had I stayed

goosefactor

Smash Lord
omg lol
****ing keyboard cat everywhere up in this *****
LOLOL, yeah, I know, dude. I was spamming this site like mad earlier today.

great avatar or greatest avatar?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mocjMg547I8&feature=related

I'll let you be the judge.

Out of my way, all of you. This is no place for loafers! Join me or die! Can you do any less?

EDIT: WAAAASHOOOOOOOO!
ROOOFL, the Mr. Sparkle commercial was so funny in that episode. All I really remember though was Mr. Sparkle flying around bouncing on a little Asian girl's xylophone.

Epic post incoming

im glad Anthony was in my car when this happened b/c i dont think anyone else would believe me

alright so the story starts as i was taking Anthony and Jay home from our delicious meal at pizza king.
after dropping Jay off at the stadium, Anthony and I continued to his place from the stadium.
As we approached the intersection of where Cary Quad is (past Tarkington) the light turned red.
After waiting for a second the light never changed green. Cars began to start building up on each side of the intersection. This is where **** got crazy. A group of about 8 men dressed in what looked liked Army uniforms ran into the intersection standing in front of all the cars, stopping them all from going anywhere. Out of the 8 people stopping all these cars, one of them was shouting commands to the others. After the guy was done shouting they all pulled out flash lights and pointed them at all the cars. They looked like the lights they used in Men in Black to erase peoples memories. It looked like a pen with a slit of light coming out of it. After they put their lights away they ran off as mysterious as they appeared. The rest of the way to Ckits place the only words we spoke were WTF.
After we arrived at our destination we had a 10 minute conversation of what just happened to us. I have never been so confused yet laughed so hard in my life
but clearly the car beside us at the intersection was the most confused. It was made up of a group of Asians who weren't from the U.S. the look on their faces was priceless they looked 10times as confused as me and Anthony.
WTF

That...is just the coolest thing. I'm seriously pissed off that I wasn't there to experience it with you guys. It sounds like one of those things that you'll always remember.

I've been at lights like those that won't change. I just assume they are broken and run it. I wonder If I missed shenanigans had I stayed
LOOOOL

Dart!

Smash Master
Epic post incoming

alright so this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there i'll tell you how i became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
fixed your post

BunBun

Smash Master
It could have been a traffic control reset. They to testing and maintenance on the traffic flow analyzers on Saturdays.

But idk, cause that sounds insane lol

goosefactor

Smash Lord
@Kirk- LOL, as soon as I read Jason's post and then scrolled down to see your avatar, I knew you were gonna one-up him, lol. F'n Qoobs.

@Skylar-Heh, I'm sure Jason won't mind it one bit.

Top Bottom