• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
our 2nd match will not be so forgiving ORLY...i wont miss the ledge again (actually i prolly will, but u get the idea)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a lunch buddy tomorrow, I don't like eating by myself. anytime after 11:20 would be fine for me. text me if you'd be up. I can eat at dorms, restaurants, the union, where ever.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
kSo, I heard you're pretty cool n' stuff. You should come too. ;D
**** yeah, Jason. He's a good friend of ours that always made my trips down there that much more enjoyable, but they just haven't been the same without him. :(

I killed Goose this weekend with rollout twice LOL. That move is so ****, no one knows.
OMG, I swear, you had like extra revs with that move on Saturday. :mad:

And yeah, they were good matches. I think I played with you more that day than all the other times put together, rofl. A bit too much Jiggs for one day though, heh. :p

Wow, I've been like a smilie whore with this post. :chuckle:

Dart!

Smash Master
i'm looking for a job...ORLY it will be hard to go to all three tournies...i might not be able to go to one of these.

i have to go to HDR so one of these i can't go to i'm pretty sure (these being SG or SSBO)

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
I'm looking for a lunch buddy tomorrow, I don't like eating by myself. anytime after 11:20 would be fine for me. text me if you'd be up. I can eat at dorms, restaurants, the union, where ever.
Haha ... and I don't check the boards often enough any more. XD
Sorry mate, I'da done it if I'd been paying attention.

Dart!

Smash Master
Confirming myself, taking all MM's

i need to MM fox vs falco to all the falcos going to this one :)

btw cunning, it would be super cool if i could get a hyperbolic time chamber training session with you at some point <3

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Confirming myself, taking all MM's

i need to MM fox vs falco to all the falcos going to this one :)

btw cunning, it would be super cool if i could get a hyperbolic time chamber training session with you at some point <3
I've taken this road before, please heed my suggestions:
1. bring an offering to the malevolent one, he requires a sacrifice. I've heard that cheeseburgers work well.
2. bring plenty of pennies to throw at him to get his attention:he is a stern, fair, and loving being, but he requires donations
3. prepare for lots of johns, the crafty marsupial is a master of verbal warfare

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
I have an exam at 8 but I am interested in smashing tonight and tomorrow und saturday. I will be here the week of the 9th

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Well I guess you two will have a very
*puts on glasses*
filling fall break.

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Actually, I'm just getting a permanent crown put on. No drills for me! =P
(But that means I've already had a root canal! -_-)

- -- - --- - -- -

In other news, I slept through my classes today because my subconscious convinced me my phone alarm was a snake, so I threw it across the room. I don't remember what I was dreaming about before it happened, but I remember waking up, being **** sure that vibrating noise was a rattlesnake, and pitching my phone across the room - then triumphantly going back to sleep (where I had a dream that Matt's parents stole my shoes - but that's neither here nor there).

I strongly suspect that this is what it feels like to be insane.

- -- - --- - -- -

So. Now that I've made your lives a little more interesting ...
I'm open for smash or BB or whatever from now 'till - like - 9 pm.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
In other news, I slept through my classes today because my subconscious convinced me my phone alarm was a snake, so I threw it across the room. I don't remember what I was dreaming about before it happened, but I remember waking up, being **** sure that vibrating noise was a rattlesnake, and pitching my phone across the room - then triumphantly going back to sleep (where I had a dream that Matt's parents stole my shoes - but that's neither here nor there).
OMG, this story is just great because I could totally see this happening. Plus, I can relate because I've had similar events like this. Rofl, and my parents making a cameo was the icing on the cake.

Heh, also, it makes me feel good to know that I'm not the only one who gets ownd/mindgamed by my subconscious.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman

- -- - --- - -- -

- -- - --- - -- -

XDDDD don't worry it happens to me all the time. One time (according to my mom) I fell asleep with the TV on so my mom went to turn it off but it woke me up and I shot straight up (sort of like how a vampire sits up when it gets up). My mom was like go to back to bed hun. And i told her "Shut up *****. Did you bring me my donuts?!" She didn't appreciate it much. =\

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord

- -- - --- - -- -

- -- - --- - -- -

I think i told fro, goose and anthony this story, but I went to bed really late and I had to wake up really early. So after snoozing my alarm to as late as I could so I was forced to get up at this point. My roommate looked at me from the top bunk and I guess my tired subconscious convinced me that my roommate could turn back time and make everything ok. I literally thought to myself "Its ok he will just turn back time". I went back to sleep and missed my 7:30.

Top Bottom