• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
For those who weren't there tonight, the special entry fee is Beer Ice Cream. I have no idea what it tastes like, I've never had it: you'll just have to make sure you win tomorrow to get it!

I'd be up for some DS, never been to a lan party before. :)

Mr H

Smash Ace
back on the topic of xbox vs ps from like a week ago
get a ps3. my xbox just got red ring for the 3rd time >_>

Jayford

Smash Lord
Double post

Ever played KOTOR 2? (Knights of the old republic 2)

After having played 1?
I never finished one lmao. I had the glitch where if you make on of your characters stealth then they stealthed when a cut scene occurs the game whill just hang up on the cut scene because it can't find the stealthed characted >.<. So I never played the 2nd one either.

Granted the story sucked balls, the game play was ****ing amazing.
The story had so much potential. I felt like to much of the game was filler though. The whole grave yard level, pirate ship level, and church/temple level could have never happened and the game would have been the same. No character development really happened during those parts =/. The story really starts to take off at the end, but then it suddenly ends. I know the ending is supposed to be up to interpretation, but the game doesn't give you enough information to draw accurate conclusions. I read some theories about the ending on the internet and it seems better, but I am still majorly disappointed by the game.

Who is actually coming to Apex next month?
I can't anymore :(. Work johns. Sorry </3

Who is going to SCSYN3? Crrg! if you're going lets team. If not who would like to team?

In other news I learned how to do the thunders combo >=D

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Good matches this weekend lance. I choked in our 3rd match:mad: no johns. Next time we play I will win. You hosed my samus :( mute city match was epic

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
dj i forgot to tell you but you need to forward tilt soooo much more, thats a reason why lance was wrecking your samus( didnt see a single one in the mute city match). it gets the edge guard sets up going when you can't find that kill

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
believe it or not i know why lance was wrecking my samus but thanks. Started with the fact that i kept trying to downsmash him and got punished everytime. Missed up Bs out of shield, poor use of tilts and just general bad play. I suicided twice in the mute city match, during friendlies i missed techs lance played well i didnt.

PurdueSmash

Smash Apprentice
S3b0 v

Greetings. Due to massive johns on almost everyone's part, we had no tournament this weekend. We are thinking of re-scheduling S3B0 V for this Saturday(July 24).

Myself and Anthony will be out of town the following weekend, and the next weekend is Apex, so this could be our last one for a few weeks.

Please post what you think about having S3BO this weekend.

-George

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I'll know by tomorrow (I know, I said the same thing yesterday, Anthony) whether I can pull that off. Even if I do, we won't be coming down until Friday evening opposed to the usual Thursday evening. Also, Skylar, I'll double check with Anthony to make sure it's alright, but I already mentioned to him that if we do come down we should stay at his place. Having to deal with us for that much amount of time during back to back weeks might drive you up the wall, especially since I could tell that you were more or less getting annoyed (completely understandable) towards the end of this week's affairs, heh.

Also, take your time with DS, because although I do have my internet working, the guy has to come back out to our place cuz the signal is too weak for the comp downstairs and for my PS3, so I STILL can't get online on it yet. :/

Scottson, you better finally be to one of these!

Also, watching Anthony unearth curse cards that Kirk slid into his Dominion deck was 222 hilarious.

Also, there's another quite...silly event that's coming to my mind that took place this weekend, but I think I'd be best to just leave that one alone....

'Fro

Smash Lord
Also, there's another quite...silly event that's coming to my mind that took place this weekend, but I think I'd be best to just leave that one alone....
Would that happen to involve a Wii, Castlevania III, a 'fro, and his whole Frankenstein?

No worries. I solved that by painting your face on Death on the attempt I finally took him down on. It worked wonders for my motivation.

U matt.

Top Bottom