• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
hey when are we doing another s3bo, I have an interest in going to the vro zone this saturday for a tourny down there

goosefactor

Smash Lord
We are planning on having the next one during the following weekend (July 17 or 18), DJ. So this won't interfere with the Vro Zone.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
cool cool i throw my vote for either, im going to a music show both days but will definatly play teams unless we do singles first which would be hawt

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Yeah, it was pretty.
It's a shame half of it is just plain useless.
Poor fox wasn't even on real stages half the time.

voorhese

Smash Master
oh on that note, i got a job and shaved my hair off....i hope you guys werent right about the samson theory on my tech =/

voorhese

Smash Master
oh on that note, i got a job and shaved my hair off....i hope you guys werent right about the samson theory on my tech =/

it double posted by itself...

also a question for lovage and SW, are ur vids planned out, or is it improv then u take the best parts (and if its improv, the improv is based on tech skill practice you do, such as ledge canceling combos)?

it double posted by itself...

also a question for lovage and SW, are ur vids planned out, or is it improv then u take the best parts (and if its improv, the improv is based on tech skill practice you do, such as ledge canceling combos)?
every single thing is planned out.

BunBun

Smash Master
They're basically doing a routine planned out ahead of time, and most likely practiced a lot. It's not a lot different from a gymnast doing a floor routine or a figure skater performing their run.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Yep. Otherwise the ditto tech skill stuff they did wouldn't have happened.
Best part of the vid (even though falco does get laser'd once XD).

Can't imagine how much planning goes into some of that stuff.
It's hard enough to get both IC's to share a ledge, much less two different people.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
OMG THEY KNOW WHO I AM!!!

I would have never guessed.
Those things always say I'm something small and pink, so I don't take them anymore.
My personality is obviously represented much better by a set of four letters.

... Because it's hard for letters to be innately small and pink.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful but now I'm on my way
But when I think it's time to leave it all behind
I try to find a way but there's nothing I can say to make it stop

voorhese

Smash Master
every single thing is planned out.
yeah thats what i figured, i never tried to plan one out....maybe i will soon

also i knew this one was planned, but i wasnt sure about like zelghandi or frankenstine, cuz i could make something sort of like that buy just recording me practice tech, and then make a vid out of it ( the best parts)

voorhese

Smash Master
zelghandi was freestyle, frankenstine was planned out but didnt have very solid routines lol.
nice, the only things i cant do in ur vids are multishines (while switching directions), and ledge cancel all the time.

i havent practiced either, but it looks kool, oh yeah also that invisible shine is new to me also.

ill try to make a vid sometime soon hopefully ( i have a capture card, but the cd broke and i cant find software for it yet)

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
2010 S3BO IV Results; 2010 S3BO V - Saturday, July 17

Kinda on the late side, but here they are regardless. On the scheduling side of things, we will be having the next paid-entry S3BO event, 2010 S3BO V, next Saturday, July 17 at Skylar's place once again.

Doubles Results (3 teams)
1: Goosefactor + Faithkeeper
2: MrH + Rintintin
3: Jayford + zephyrmace

Singles Results (8 players)
1: Goosefactor
2: Jayford
3: 'Fro
4: MrH
5: Rintintin
5: DeeZ NutZ
7: Faithkeeper
7: zephyrmace

DracoFox

Smash Ace
it would take a lot more effort to do that frame by frame than to just do it for us lol.
LMAO

not gonna lie that feels nice inside
Being your first posts on this thread, how did you stumble into here?

Good job on the video, and now I'm convinced that it isn't done by AR. Invisible shine... lolz? I'm sure the Vorhesesssesese0q349529034582349 is going to be working on that move as well. (⌐-⌐ )

Top Bottom