• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Me Kirk are gonna have a MM party Saturday, everyone is invited.

NJzFinest (Pika) vs KirkQ (Marth)
NJzFinest (Y.Link) vs KirkQ (Falco)

and more!!!

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
ok... i was gonna sleep but my roomate brought 5 people back and they are doing laughing gas out of condoms. tomorrow is gonna suck :S

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
ok... i was gonna sleep but my roomate brought 5 people back and they are doing laughing gas out of condoms. tomorrow is gonna suck :S
I could say something about that ...
But I'm pretty sure that situation makes fun of itself.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
George, I look forward to ****** you in challenge matches and ****** with you in teams lolz

MidwestBorderPatrol

Smash Cadet
Were all heading up tommorow, I'm pretty sure we should be able to find where the tourney is No Problem but just in case complications arise can I get on of your guy's cell phone numbers in case I need to text for directions?

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Were all heading up tommorow, I'm pretty sure we should be able to find where the tourney is No Problem but just in case complications arise can I get on of your guy's cell phone numbers in case I need to text for directions?
mine is 765-432-3648 and what mr h says is true but im dont let it stop me i still park there i never get a ticket and if you get a ticket it will be a purdue ticket which you dont have to pay since you dont go here

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
mine is 765-432-3648 and what mr h says is true but im dont let it stop me i still park there i never get a ticket and if you get a ticket it will be a purdue ticket which you dont have to pay since you dont go here
ahaha so funny and so true. many people have come to tournaments and gotten tickets and you dont have to pay them. they arent real tickets hahaaaaaaaaaaa

DracoFox

Smash Ace
And I do warn for those who come into town. Grand Prix started yesterday according to what my mom said. So parking might be a huge issue.... maybe.

voorhese

Smash Master
well 2 of my crewmates, and one of the alts johned out, so if we ask a former monticello crew member who is at purdue and he comes, we may have to do 5v5 crews, or maybe in 4v4 which is barely a crew battle =(

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
btw guys the slot i reserved was 2-5, and jay reserved from 5-8... I doubt they will have a problem with us getting the key at 12 tho

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
good **** dude, i liked the falcon punch at the end ^_^

who was that you were playing against?

Also i like the zerg tag i may start rockin' it for lulz :-D
wuz playing against trevor, he doesn't really go to the tourneys. (went to one and beat george in pools lol) zerg tag ftw

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO XLIII Results

Doubles Results (9 teams)
1: Lethal Weapon (NJzFinest + iamthemicrowave) ($60.00)
2: u mad (Kirkq + DracoFox) ($20.00)
3: Negative Nancy (MrH + Goosefactor) ($10.00)

4: Jay and Silent Fob (Jayford + Lanceinthepants)
5: ****in' voorhese (Voorhese + Limitz)
5: These Mexican Nuts with a Burrito (A.C._Burito + DeezNutZ)
7: Midwest Border Patrol (Joe + Shane)
7: Mania (Bleck + Mr. S)
7: Modern-Day Dinos (Rintin-tin + Andrew)

Singles Results (19 entrants)
1: Kirkq ($60.00)
2: NJzFinest ($25.00)
3: DracoFox ($10.00)

4: Goosefactor
5: Jayford
5: iamthemicrowave
7: MrH
7: A.C._Burito
9: Danceintheplants
9: WarHippy
9: DeeZ NutZ
9: WeaponX
13: Bees
13: CNN
13: Clog
13: Zerg
13: Giuocob
13: zephyrmace
13: Rintin-tin

Thanks to everybody who made this final tournament of the semester a success. Ball State crew, thanks especially to you guys for making it out to an SSBO; we look forward to seeing you in the near future and at many more SSBO's to come.

Top Bottom