• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
to carl:

***ga there are still people at the house. you can't even come visit your brothers during a break? that makes me sad.

from kso

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Final SSBO of the Semester, SSBO XXXVI: December 5

This is just to remind everyone about our upcoming final SSBO of the semester, SSBO XXXVI, on December 5. This time around, I hope to be able to secure the usual Tark venue since our back-up one last time didn't seem to work too well for a good deal of people. However, I would like a bit of input as to the starting time of the SSBO's; I felt that a few people appreciated getting done a bit earlier last time and having more evening time for random occurrences, so post up if you prefer our usual start time of 2 PM or the alternative of noon.

O M G, I just found out that we're not having ham this Thursday because of F'n Frosof. :mad:
Wow, get owned, Matt. lolOloLoloOlol

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
This is just to remind everyone about our upcoming final SSBO of the semester, SSBO XXXVI, on December 5. This time around, I hope to be able to secure the usual Tark venue since our back-up one last time didn't seem to work too well for a good deal of people. However, I would like a bit of input as to the starting time of the SSBO's; I felt that a few people appreciated getting done a bit earlier last time and having more evening time for random occurrences, so post up if you prefer our usual start time of 2 PM or the alternative of noon.
i liked noon

'Fro

Smash Lord
I'll vote for the noon start time as well. Gives a LOT more leeway later on for shenanigans, plus food options are much better when we finish earlier.

Also, Goose, you have been 'Fro'd, as you will be for this entire break! Valpo, watch out!

Also also, X-men Legends is too F'in addictive.

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
lol

I took plane for travelling so many times that I don't feel anything.
i bother stewardesses so much. they are like my maids

'b*tch!, bring me a cup of juice'
'MORE!'
'bring me cookies!'
Man, they still give you orange juice and cookies?? All i get is water and a small bag of pretzels... stupid northwest...

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
hiroshi show up to a frickin tournament will ya
I showed up for the SSBG, I just arrived uber late. I missed the last because of parental johns. I'll make the next one if it's at tark, parental johns say no frats :|.

EDIT: I promise to make it into brackets next tourney i go.

voorhese

Smash Master
Get hugged, sir.
lol i was just saying that, because everyone plays with eachother (in smash) at purdue, and its hard for me to get better because no one here plays with me, i play smarter now because of smash 64, but i think i need more practice with people

edit: also i have decided i do not need any more tech skill (the most flashy is usually the least important), and am working on just mindgames, reading people, followups, different forms of camping (DD, Laser, and Platform), and MAINLY PATIENCE (if im not patient, then all of this stuff will leave during the game, ill will just spam tech skill again, and thats what i am trying to avoid)

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Okay, I want to state this cause I personally don't want to deal with it anymore. I'm not pointing out names as well cause this is meant for everyone. (including me)

When we are all playing, or just chilling out with each other, if you want to talk about someone else on how bad they are with their main/characters in any game at all, and/or in just in game play. For the love of god, DO NOT SAY IT WHILE THE PERSON IS NOT FAR FROM YOU! Most preferred that you say it when the person isn't even in the same building that you are in.

I'm upset and tired of hearing it, and I bet you feel the same when someone says it when you can hear it. I really just want to have fun and not hear this crap every time I come. Yes, a lot of you know about my anger problem, and I believe I have done very well keeping myself under control with this. But, last weekend just topped it.

I am having some very major issues going on with my life. Coming up to Lafayette to spend time with you guys brightens me up a lot. I'm always happy to see you guys, even if I look pissed off.

So please, can we try to control this?

voorhese

Smash Master
Okay, I want to state this cause I personally don't want to deal with it anymore. I'm not pointing out names as well cause this is meant for everyone. (including me)

When we are all playing, or just chilling out with each other, if you want to talk about someone else on how bad they are with their main/characters in any game at all, and/or in just in game play. For the love of god, DO NOT SAY IT WHILE THE PERSON IS NOT FAR FROM YOU! Most preferred that you say it when the person isn't even in the same building that you are in.

I'm upset and tired of hearing it, and I bet you feel the same when someone says it when you can hear it. I really just want to have fun and not hear this crap every time I come. Yes, a lot of you know about my anger problem, and I believe I have done very well keeping myself under control with this. But, last weekend just topped it.

I am having some very major issues going on with my life. Coming up to Lafayette to spend time with you guys brightens me up a lot. I'm always happy to see you guys, even if I look pissed off.

So please, can we try to control this?
get hugged back sir

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i dont care if people call me bad cuz i am, i think talking **** is fun and if people cant handle it then grow a pair, its just a game. taking video games too seriously is hazardous to your health

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wishing you all a happy eat food day enjoy your breaks, get ready to get whooped on cuz BRAYN and disnuccah are teamin

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Also on a side not for anyone going doin to the tourny in hammond I am driving. I have a few open spots for people. shotty I will assume you are riding with me as well as you george. If cnn (nuonn) goes he has priority over any one else not already listed. which leaves potentially one spot maybe 2 depending what cnn says. This is being stated now. Confirm with me that you are riding in my car. Easiest 2 ways 2 confirm with me is 2 send me a pm (not quote me on the boards and make a post I will likely never see) or text or call me at 765-432-3648 Do not assume because someone says you can probably go that you have a ride. I will be powering up with out regard to who is in my car. You have been warned if you do not like illegal substances u may not want to ride with. That is all.Peace.

Deeznutz

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Dec 12 so like not this saturday dec 5th ( which is ssbo bethere) but next which is like 5 days after my 21st bday (dec 7th be there)

voorhese

Smash Master
idk man, i might be able to go to the one this weekend, my bro is coming tomorrow, and he plays a little (FOX), so he might wanna go anyway, or he could be like some of the monticello kids who think im invincible and dont beleive you guys can beat me lol

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
idk man, i might be able to go to the one this weekend, my bro is coming tomorrow, and he plays a little (FOX), so he might wanna go anyway, or he could be like some of the monticello kids who think im invincible and dont beleive you guys can beat me lol
Im looking through all the results have you lost an ssbo? I think you are inviincible i believe in u voorhese

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
yeah we gonna **** up hammond

ps: i cant wait for djs birthday
roger that

I have one spot open for my car to hammond on dec 12 or whatever the date is ( saturday before finals week) check my post on the last page for more details about my ride. I have limited if no room for set ups. I am taking one and I imagine KSO will too. be a rida. Peace.

ps: I cant wait more

Top Bottom