• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Nuonn

Smash Cadet
your strategies consist of....
jump, throw turnip, some air move,
if hit-> repeat
if blocked -> d-smash like mad
if dodged -> dash attack son, repeat dash attack for awhile
repeat process.
I loled, this is pretty accurate.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Peach kinda requires some decent tech skill. Nothing too advanced though unless you want to be like Cort/Armada.

Even after all of this time though, me and Iggy are still the only people who can float cancel here. Pretty sad...

Also who wants to play Brawl? Maybe some 64?
XIF has a techy peach.

i don't know how should i deal with techy peach.

voorhese

Smash Master
i have a techy peach.... not much a difference from drill shine and like float canceled nair/dair/fair/bair -> jab/dsmash/grab

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Pros are terrible against Ganondorf, discuss.

Losing with Jigglypuff - Understandable
Losing with Falco, Fox - Ur Doin It Rong
Mmm, I'd have to disagree. If pros were terrible against Ganondorf then Ganon would win more tournaments.

This also seems like a good example of not knowing the matchup as well as a person needs to.

Losing with Jigglypuff - Jiggs v. Ganon= ???
Losing with Falco, Fox - Understandable because everyone should know that matchup ridiculously well.

kirkq

Smash Ace
If pros were terrible against Ganondorf then Ganon would win more tournaments.
Ganondorf is pretty bad. The people playing the matchup wrong are doing pretty bad. Ganondorf is now slightly less bad when played by Kage. The people playing the matchup wrong are still doing pretty bad. Slightly less bad beats pretty bad.

Ganondorf has to breach a large unbalanced matchup gap against these characters before he can even beat people playing the matchup wrong.

Your statement doesn't really hold.

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
so apparently at Earhart last week, they had a Brawl tournament
...with all stages legal
...and items.

some of my friends went and came back complaining about how the fan is broken because it's an infinite combo.

voorhese

Smash Master
hey, who is going to pound 4, cuz im saving up money for it, but it would be nice to split a hotel bill with someone, and gas money also, instead of a bus/plane

goosefactor

Smash Lord
who wants to play tonite?? I have nothing to do
If you're talking about Brawl, then yes. After reading Dex's above post, I'm totally craving that game right now.

Also, I hope all of you who had like zero homework/exams/classes to attend enjoyed the day, you fat, lazy jerks.

Also, The Voorheese riding on a plane is a funny image to me for some reason.

Nuonn

Smash Cadet
Hey, DJ and I are probably down Carl, we can play at the house more people probably welcome too. To quote DJ "call me anytime nuccah" his number is 765-432-3648

Top Bottom