• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
=(..... im so !@#! sick, this will be the 3rd day of school i missed, there where 2 counts of swine flu at my school, and now me and japn are both really sick lol, going to the hospital tomorrow

'Fro

Smash Lord
Good thing I'm an atheist.

I sure hope ur better than me at smashgamez considering your join date...
I would keep the attitude in check, because Carl is indeed the better player.

Alan, what's making you sad?

Also, Maus, I guess that's true! Although, to fully achieve becoming Maus Jr, I would have to learn Ness, too......:(

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
i'll be there for jab 2. woooot
new person to Purdue. =D

Who is NJzFinest?
he is my nigga brother.

And why did he call me retarted?
Because you are

Good thing I'm an atheist.

I sure hope ur better than me at smashgamez considering your join date...
hey, I am atheist, as well.

*hint* joining date does not mean anything.
i joined late, also, I was inactive until i came to US,
and i still did pretty good, back in the days.

u should really just start assuming people are better than u
LOLOL

I would keep the attitude in check, because Carl is indeed the better player.
True.

Also, Maus, I guess that's true! Although, to fully achieve becoming Muas Jr, I would have to learn Ness, too......:(

Hmm... you made the Huge Typo on the living legend's name... >_>

you got a lot of characters to learn... lol

I play Everyone except the following ones

- Mewtwo
- Ice Climbers
- Yoshi
- Doc. Mario
- Kirby

debatable characters,
- Peach
- Roy

I play all the other characters, and I will guarantee you, i will randomly play them even in the serious matches.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I assumed he was better than me. That's why I said...that I hoped he was better than me. I'd like to know how that gets construed to say anything other than what it clearly says.

Hello I'm Purdue, and I go after PEEF for no reason.

Come on people. I'm just trying to get a reasonable response from the guy after he said "PEEF ur retarted" and "I'm your God" even though I don't even know who this guy is. I just asked who he was.

BunBun

Smash Master
I assumed he was better than me. That's why I said...that I hoped he was better than me. I'd like to know how that gets construed to say anything other than what it clearly says.

Come on people. I'm just trying to get a reasonable response from the guy after he said "PEEF ur retarted" and "I'm your God" even though I don't even know who this guy is. I just asked who he was.
It's not for no reason. You've given us plenty of reason.

'Fro

Smash Lord

While I won't advocate what Carl said, you were disrespectful in addressing someone you didn't know. The tone that came through from you was "Who the F is this guy? I'm prolly better than he is!" and that's something we don't tolerate around here. Basically, it was your phrasing of the question rather than the question itself.

As for going after you for no reason, well, my explanation above should do.

Also, don't take what Carl says to heart. That's his style of argument / humor. Once you're introduced to the man properly, it'll all be clear.

BunBun

Smash Master
Did you know that the architect that designed the Eye of London was born on the same day as the architect who designed the Eiffel Tower?
10 points?

Mr H

Smash Ace
Did you know the average cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven is $6,400?
12 points since that's how old i am

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I said you we ******** because of some Ganon vs Falco bs you posted.

Now you have given me more reasons to confirm my belief.

Moneymatch my Pichu please.

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332

peef, this is purdue u cant say stupid **** without getting ur head kicked in
Awwww and LOLOL at the same time.

Maus, Ness dittos on Corneria again. Go!
ok. bring it.

LOL.

I love you guys. Sometimes.

Most of the time.
=D

voorhese

Smash Master
well i dont have swine flu =)

i have Allergic Rhinitis, and Bacterial Sinusitis

i was prescribed 5 meds lol, im not to go to school tomorrow either, bringing the total to 4 days missed this week lol

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
He won't. I had Pichu vs Falco and Kirby vs Falco MMs with him that he *****ed out of.
Lmao, now I have even more reasons

-------------------------

Also:

These are replies after I posted on the Indiana Brawl Power Ranking thread:
you are allowed to have brawl at Purdue?! i thought that was an auto expulsion
Yeah, I thought you guys were all melee all the time.
Yeah, what those two said.

lolz, I had no clue you guys were that harsh about Melee.

Gauthic Von B Schönen

Smash Journeyman
Niceeeee! This seriously better be DLC, though. Where's the Game Center located??
Given the size of the update it's probably a whole new game/disc. I don't really mind. I like BB enough that I don't care.

Akibahara is in Japan Scott. I'm just excited because I'll finally know what they did to the games characters.

Top Bottom