• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

George: Agreed, sir. My Sheik will be getting primed in the meantime!

Goose: Remind me not to take you on a cruise again you ingrate. Oh, and thanks for FINALLY remembering! :D

Brayn: Thanks for the support! You managed to be the main reason my temper flares were at a minimum!

Draco: GREAT sets! Playing you three times in tourney was worth it!

Kitsune: Thanks for the practice! Thanks to you, my Sheik can actually do stuff now!

Craig: ........ I'll forget what happened. Be awake next time.

Brett: You invisible nuisance.

Iggy: You broken tank.

Hartford: You who chooses useless heroes.

Jekyll: Great matches, man! You've got me afraid of using Samus against you now!

Carl: Stop bboying out of tourneys.

Jay Zifer: See Carl.

Hiroshi: Apply your experience to your Fox. He'll go much farther places than Pika in the end, and he won't get chain-thrown by Sheik to death every stock.

Alanson: You were sorely missed.

Gauthic Von B Schönen

Smash Journeyman
Who is bored today with nothing to do? I have no homework and no tests coming up.

We should play Smash! I need to work on my Dorf and my Marth.

I miss BB. ANDREW AND SKYLAR WE SHOULD PLAY AT YOUR HOUSE.

Also Fro, I met some fellow named Mitch, at least I think that was his name. He is an SF4 player who plays Gen. He says he knows you.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO XXXII Results

Doubles (8 teams)
1: Miley (Jekyll + BunBun) ($60.00)
2: Dream Team Theme (Iggy + Willitz) ($20.00)

3: KTF MagicNs (Goosefactor + KSO)
4: GEORGE! (iamthemicrowave + 'Fro)

Singles (11 players)
1: Goosefactor ($40.00)
2: DracoFox ($10.00)
3: 'Fro ($5.00)

4: iamthemicrowave
5: Jekyll
5: A.C. Burito
7: Anubis Ocelot
7: Mr H

Great tournament as usual, sirs. Just to let everybody know, Alan and I will soon set up a tentative SSBO schedule for the rest of the semester; this will allow us to schedule and begin planning for our major regional, JAB 2, and to obtain more suitable venues in the dorms (the spacious activity rooms of which we are all so fond). We will also debut the competitive initiative in the coming week or so. Stay tuned to the thread for more information on all of this.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
We will also debut the competitive initiative in the coming week or so.
???

Also, Brett, I forgot to mention how awesome that shark eating plane vid was. A friend of mine loves watching stupid stuff like that, and assuming it's a real movie, we will most definitely watch it, lol.

yay limitz is getting a cap card tomorrow, and we will start recording a lot
Be sure to get Limitz's sister recorded in some vids, and I'm not just talking about Smash ones.....

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
Doubles (8 teams)
1: Miley (Jekyll + BunBun) ($60.00)
2: Dream Team Theme (Iggy + Willitz) ($20.00)

3: KTF MagicNs (Goosefactor + KSO)
4: GEORGE! (iamthemicrowave + 'Fro)

Singles (11 players)
1: Goosefactor ($40.00)
2: DracoFox ($10.00)
3: 'Fro ($5.00)

4: iamthemicrowave
5: Jekyll
5: A.C. Burito
7: Anubis Ocelot
7: Mr H
Where are the other teams/players?

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
late Shout outs:

Bun^2: thanks for teaching me more about pika, definitely enjoyed those matches. I'll need to play him more before the next tournament and never play pika against a shiek EVER AGAIN.

Jay <3: Wow, the pika v puff match was intense, i know i lost by a landslide... I was trying to get up smashes in but you guarded and spaced nicely... gj... Fox ditto was fun too.

George!: I really enjoyed all the falcon i got to play on sat. I learned a lot about playing a falcon. +100 exp for me. thanks

Jekyll: too good.

If i missed anyone.... oops?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
JAB2 is happening tomorrow in my room.

20 dollar entry fee, everyone cept Puff and Roy is banned. Teams start at 7am, be there or be squared!

Nuonn

Smash Cadet
That is a bit early for me, can we push the start time to later like 10pm?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
GJ BlueBlade.

I think Joshu is going to try to start his tri-weekly Indy smashfests on the weekend of October 3rd. Is there any way that you guys can avoid that date for a SSBO? We'd like it if you could come down...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
One of the most feared pokemon in competitive Little Cup:

Meowth @ Focus Sash / Life Orb
Technician
76 HP / 236 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly
~ Hypnosis
~ Fake Out
~ U-turn
~ Bite / Return

Stab technician Fake Out = silly damage.

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
whats that pokemon battle site/game called again. ive been meaning to check it out...

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Great tournament as usual, sirs. Just to let everybody know, Alan and I will soon set up a tentative SSBO schedule for the rest of the semester; this will allow us to schedule and begin planning for our major regional, JAB 2, and to obtain more suitable venues in the dorms (the spacious activity rooms of which we are all so fond). We will also debut the competitive initiative in the coming week or so. Stay tuned to the thread for more information on all of this.
JAB2 better be soon.

omfg voorhese you are a fuckin' voorhese.
poor Dylan.. lol

Top Bottom