• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 4 - Oct. 24 - M/B - Darc/Dazwa! Mages! Duel Masters! CT! You?

Prawn

Smash Master
Yes. Bizkit,Icylight,PatG,TeeVee

also, I'm just messing with ya prawn, I hope you do good =):psycho:
haha I know, since I got 17th at MM and that had 50-60 people, I'm hoping to get top 9 at this since it looks like it'll have 30-40.

I've been working on a secondary but no luck, I completely fail with anyone that isn't ICs.

Zindura

Smash Cadet
O yeaaa I'll be there again with our crew. This tourney is so fantastically close to UMASS.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
MOP'll be there, count on it. Leaving Marlboro College at 8:30 AM with my "crew" aka, some other dudes looking for some melee madness >:). Expect me + 2 or 3 more, depending on how many we can fit in the car lol :D.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

MOP

Banks

Smash Hero
MOP'll be there, count on it. Leaving Marlboro College at 8:30 AM with my "crew" aka, some other dudes looking for some melee madness >:). Expect me + 2 or 3 more, depending on how many we can fit in the car lol :D.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!

MOP
u guys play melee?

$1 money match?

Spife

Smash Master
Who ever I end up housing (Maine): BRING PILLOWS AND BLANKIES! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR 4-7 YOUNG STRAPPING MEN!

Guys, I have to win 40 $5 MMs within the course of 2 weeks to get a Wii and a copy of Brawl. I don't own either of these things. I've got two tourneys in two weeks. With really good players.

I got this.

Banks

Smash Hero
not a huge fan Banks. But what's your name I'll try and find you for some friendlies :-).

~MOP
no prob

and yea definitely, i plan on playing excessively with everyone playing melee there. i enter tournaments as Banks, i'll see you there tomorrow

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
no prob

and yea definitely, i plan on playing excessively with everyone playing melee there. i enter tournaments as Banks, i'll see you there tomorrow
Goin' to bed now, but I look forward to meeting you Banks, never heard of you being 'round, so it'll be good to meet you! Look forward to some friendlies ;)

~MOP

oh, and I register as just "MOP"

Spife

Smash Master
*shakes fists at every dropping out*

WELL ROMAN AND MJ AND I AND 6 FROM MAINE SHOULD BE THERE. And if dazwa enters melee (pretty pweese???) and shadowball that's 10 for melee, and then if everyone let's me win and then gives me 100% of the pot for melee and brawl, that's like, $40.

Spife

Smash Master
yo guys I'm going to leave soon
There's a race, who ever get's there first (after me) gets to go down on me! GO! *hopes it's foy*

Prawn

Smash Master
**** this tournament, it pretty much cemented me quitting brawl. I'm fully embarrassed.

Top Bottom