• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 3: NE's Apex Training Ground - Greenfield, Ma - May 2nd - SSBB/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i'll be entering melee here i'm actually gonna try to play both for real : DD

i can probably bring my wii, not sure about a tv. we usualyl have like 3 tv's sitting around anyways so

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Alright. My wii doesn't seem to work unless nacho brings the solution for me. Not sure if obm is gunna be able to bring three this time or if I'll have the bonus two from my friend. Haven't heard from him and 4 tv's in a corolla is tough. I'll do my best though.

I want everyone that brought stuff to come thru again and actual melee set ups this time since it seems like that'll have more regulars this time.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If I go in the Boxmobile, I'll bring a full set-up.

Inf replays + replays w/ tags

And for friendlies, textures :D

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
ive get two full brawl setups coming.

Dazwa,
yeah if box can't come I can definitely take you. This time Toil will be coming :)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Alright, sweet. And if you guys can, try to bring copies of Melee, just in case we're lacking on that side. I think the slew of regular players will make it a non issue though.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I can bring my Wii again... and maybe my 27 inch T.V. too... I'll be driving my truck so I might be able to get it there... I dk. but I'll bring a Wii and Melee reguardless... :)

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Dazwa,
Let me know asap whats going on. Phat and his wife might want to go as well and I only have room for 5 people. He is going to let me know by Wed.
As much as it sucks to have to choose, if they decide to go I would take them and Toil. They have never been to an out of state tourney before and I've known them for years.

Hopefully everything works out though and all of us can make it or Phat and his wife decide not to come. Ill keep you updated.

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
I just want to know that me and Irish mafia are coming for you...

KevinM or wathever ur naem iz n stuff...

u WIIL DIEE COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE STILE ***CH

by teh way...

If I see ONE MK/GaW person there, they will get insta *****..... be WARNNNNNEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

by the way......

From previous exp. of being CAL-I and CEVO-P in source, yes I actually play a game that takes skill.....

I've learned that MOST to ALL massachusetts gamers suck, being as though I live here (moved from chicago) is this true? probably is because I've been to quite the number of LANS and my team has not lost.... ever.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa,
Let me know asap whats going on. Phat and his wife might want to go as well and I only have room for 5 people. He is going to let me know by Wed.
As much as it sucks to have to choose, if they decide to go I would take them and Toil. They have never been to an out of state tourney before and I've known them for years.

Hopefully everything works out though and all of us can make it or Phat and his wife decide not to come. Ill keep you updated.
i got word from trevor that he isn't going since school is winding down and he wants to focus on it.

lmk what phat decides asap so i know ahead of time, and it's completely understandable for you to choose friends you've known for years over people you only recently know, no need to explain yourself :p

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
icy, you play smash competitively, please.

Less the fact that idk dude, Durkin Gaming makes what, $52,000 a year... minimum. Face the fact that MA isnt a big gaming state, newyork being at the top, followed by CALI and chicago, Massachusetts is probably one of the, if not the least gaming communities out there. Non-the-less playing fighting games with nintendo involved, the gaming community of NE shows not so much maturity vs. some other countries/states.

To be honest, I thought this state would be great when I moved, because how many PRO CGS... CEVO.... CAL... and MLG players have you seen came out of here? None. Absolutley NONE. Zero, go look it up right now I'm serious. there is ZERO pro. E-gamers in Massachusetts, theres about 27 in CT, and 15,000 in newyork.. do the math.

I thought it was going to be great because you all suck. Brawl/smash or not you suck. Counter-strike is the most online played FPS in the WORLD today, and there IS not ONE good player besides you'res truly who lives in MA and has proven themselves to be pro.

"lol? mariobro? srs face while typing that?" - IcyLight

No I was not having a "srs face". I was joking....

and get *****? You're pathetic insult is non-the-less predictable seeing as though you actually play a what, rated E or T game I don't even know.. competitively.

You can come to me when they put a couple guns, blood, gore and some maturity into this game. and to face it :'(, you will probably suck.

EDIT: Plus, the game is taken so seriously that it is entered in ONE pro. league in these united states. ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and guess what, it's not even MLG anymore, it got SUCH bad ratings that it was just taken off the roster, not even an announcement or anything... just BAM

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
You my friend deserve a cookie. Congratulations at spending a lot of time in front of your computer. Hell, I think ill even throw in a brownie.
You my friend, deserve a whole cake!

I mean, playing on a computer is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse than playing on a console right?

Yeah so instead of saying to you're MASS amount of ladies that I'm SURE you get, you can say " yeah i'm not like those COMPUTER CSS ***S, i play a real game... SSBB"

girl - " wait... is it a sport "

JMAN - " we'lll... no but it's fun... "

girl - " but.. if you play it so much.. whats the benefit? do you make any money "

JMAN - " yeah i make like $60 a tournie.. and theres about hmmm, 3 tourni's a year.. "

girl - " so.... all that time for 60 bucks...... "

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
its what we call..

making a living off of entertainment

you know? movies and games?

Yeah.. you must be rolling in the cash..

I mean i only make about 75% of you're poor parents salary a year and I'm not even old enough to have a job.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
ROFL you're the worst troll I've ever seen.

"I thought it was going to be great because you all suck."

At least make your statements understandable. Your existence sucks. Eat a ****.

inb4 **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spife

Smash Master
$60 per tourny with 3 a year isn't even right for melee :urg:

anyhoo, less than 7 days! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!
Some one get mango up in this ****!

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i like feeding trolls, it makes me want to lol @ them.

mariobros, just because you play css doesn't mean you can think you are better than us. you want to 1v1 moneymatch @ warcraft 3? your $50,000 a year to me $600 a year playing smash. i'm only one of the top players in the world and i'm from CT so i must suck. oh wait, how can i suck if i'm one of the top players in the world at a more competitive game than CSS. hmmm. no one gives a **** this is smash boards. go to SRK (if you even know what that means) and brag to them about your godly CSS (which i highly doubt. good players know they are good they don't have to brag to people who don't even play the game). you remind me of a bad newbie i know irl. he said he went to las vegas and was sponsored for CSS too. he was a chronic liar.

gogo less than a week away! hype

marioBROPRO

Smash Cadet
more competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSS

Alright. Sec.

Lemme retrive stats... alright got em..

Counter-Strike: Source Retail Sales International - 21, 632, 285

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Retail Sales International - It has sold a total of 8.1 million copies worldwide as of Aprtil 30, 2009

Kindly brought to us and checked by Wikipedia, IGN, and Steam.

KKTHXBAI????????????????????????????????????????????????

Money match? LOL

I don't play money matches.

I play in tournaments, sponsored by Razer, Logitech, Got frag servers, Source radio, HI-DEF gaming, Alienware...

Oh but who are you're sponsores?

No one? shucks :'(

noodles

Smash Champion
icy i think only 4 people from NE can come close to being a top player in like the country let alone the world

edit: cant really tell till we go and do well in a bigger tournament

IcyLight

Smash Lord
more competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSSmore competitive game than CSS

Alright. Sec.

Lemme retrive stats... alright got em..

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Retail Sales International - It has sold a total of 8.1 million copies worldwide as of Aprtil 30, 2009

KKTHXBAI????????????????????????????????????????????????

Money match? LOL

I don't play money matches.

I play in tournaments, sponsored by Razer, Logitech, Got frag servers, Source radio, HI-DEF gaming, Alienware...

Oh but who are you're sponsores?

No one? shucks :'(
LOL i wasn't talking about smash bros. l2read LOLOLOLOL only a good troll reads all the information thrown at him. you can't even be a good troll. good luck with your "sponsorships"

Spife

Smash Master

Troll post. No one who can read and think (AND DO RESEARCH) would think that total copies of a game sold = a good way to measure competition, let alone for brawl. GG.

Spife

Smash Master
supppppppppp
dood come out to beast coast again son, this tournament should at least have like 15 people for melee, and with you that's like...16. That would cover your ticket costs no doubt.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
NEEDS MORE TROLLING!!!!

*trolls random aib profiles

And yes, I refuse to miss Crews this time... depending who I get a ride from. Or I can get money to take the bus again and get the police to take me to the venue ^_^

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Mango I'll give you money to come here
Your first mango is free
then you start getting the chills

yeah, the scrub with the css **** above is my friend.
IAN STOP POSTING YOUR SCRUB CSS ****
I'm gonna apologize to the thread on behalf of him. He's really cocky, and sucks. I don't think I'm gonna bring him anymore

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Your first mango is free

I'm gonna apologize to the thread on behalf of him. He's really cocky, and sucks. I don't think I'm gonna bring him anymore

bit of angry post made on Facebook said:
to say that no MLG talent has come out of MA? Ever heard of ****ing KDJ? No, you haven't heard of one of the worlds greatest players who lives 5 ****ING MINUTES FROM OUR HOUSES
AND HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT JMAN GETS NO GIRLS HE BE LOOKIN MAD CUTE

Spife

Smash Master
Your first mango is free

nice double post
I just realized your avatar is something from daft punk. too bad i'm to much of a prude elitist (unlike banks who puts out and just found this topic) to know what it is exactly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom