• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Shaya, is there any information that you have that could benefit Town?

Also, Is Pierce telling the truth about his role?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well. Dying today seems likely, and my flip is probably pretty helpful.

1. I supposedly visited two people night 2.
2. I supposedly visited Omni night 3.

If what Zac says is true, why didn't Omni die?

Even though you ran ahead and claimed before I could state who you were, I have a pretty obvious breadcrumb which should all but confirm that my powers are not lies.

Yes I did role block you, night 2. This is what confirmed to me that you were our killer of sorts. I was still not entirely sure that you were town, and to be honest I'm still not entirely sure you are town.

On the other hand, Zac has been coasting all game, which reached a critical point at the end of yesterday of the lynch choices being him or Pado (or me) and at the beginning of today states I'm scum and he's "cop".

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Pierce, if he knows he's gonna die after his lie and my claim, what point is there in trying to survive? Plus who's gonna listen to anything scum says =/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think Johnny or Jinx would be a vigilante, and Croco for an SK. Why do you ask?
Kinda find it odd that our Activity White Knight in Shining Armor has been quiet, BUT more so that Omni's placing a vote on him (why do you feel he's more worthwhile a lynch over the likes of Tin or Raziek?).
Just in-case, no extreme bias here, but where are you Pierce? You've jinxed yourself by staying quiet while being on the activity cases a bit this game :|
I tried to do a first letter thing for Jinx, but the amount of words starting with X that could apply was pretty low.
I was throwing around "xenophobic" or whatever, but gave up on it because it would have been an awkward sentence.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
If what Zac says is true, why didn't Omni die?
who else would give me that anonymous note? i dont see town doing it; doesnt make sense.

im pretty much done for the day. can i hammer or are there any more questions

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't see anything else to be gained at this time. Omni, if you would be so kind as to check what's behind door number 1...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Shaya - UTDZac, BarDull, Pierce, Omni

Not voting:
Tin Man, Omni, Hilt, Shaya

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, May 25th at 3:00 p.m. EST

lynch scene soon.
twilight.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Shaya (Yaridovich, mafia subordinate) has been lynched!

Night Actions are due by Monday, May 23rd at 3 p.m. EST

Send them in faster, Night goes faster.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Omni (Axem Rangers, Mafia Jack-of-all-Trades) has died!

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, June 1st, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Not voting:
Tin Man, Hilt, UTDZac, BarDull, Pierce

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
hey zac, visited tin man. He's alive. Based on info from shaya, he was the one redirecting my kills. Apparently that info is false. I strongly suspect based on three dead mafia, that I am the only person with a kill power left in the game. You, zac, made it apparent that my kills are being redirected.

Also, I really was convinced Omni was independant. I'm a bit shocked. I think tin man or bardull is indy now.

I trust zac. I trust me.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am not entirely opposed to a mass claim, but lets get the nitty gritty out of the way first.

Zac, can you confirm who you tracked last night? Did you track Pierce? Is he telling the truth about visiting Tin Man?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, looks like a mass claim is in order.

So far we have:

Pierce - Town SK
UTDZac - Town Watcher/Tracker
Tin Man - ???
Hilt - ???
BarDulL - ???

I'd like to hear Tin Man's claim first, then Hilt's. Saving my claim for last for certain reasons.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wait, at first I was also thinking of a mass claim, but then I'm thinking it might not be such a good idea. Someone is redirecting my night action to their bidding. Wouldn't a mass claim potentially give them MORE power?

Also, I'm unclearing Zac. I realized that if he's an independent, it would've been his advantage to out Shaya, while still making the amazing play of redirecting my actions and then pinning it on Shaya.

Lastly, I wanna know Bardull: What was the gift you received from scum Omni?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wouldn't it be the independent that would be scared of a mass claim, since he's more easily outed?

I already told you I'm a tracker/watcher.

If you guys want to kill me after a mass claim, I'm fine with that. I'd just like to share my points if you plan to kill me off first (so when I flip town watcher/tracker you'll know what to do).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I doubt OS will give us any info about player roles.

I'm not sure about mass claiming yet. Fully willing to claim if people want me to, and if I become a lynch candidate. But we probably aren't at LyLo. I highly doubt there would be more than one of scum left (whether it's a fourth mafia member or an independent).

Wait. UTD, do you have the option of either tracking or watching a player? I don't remember hearing how your role works.

Think it's most likely that there's an independent. Maybe not an independent that works like a normal serial killer, though. In FFVI mafia I was Kefka, was independent, but didn't actually have a night kill. It's possible OS could be doing something else similar.

Pierce, not going to tell you what to do with your ability, but you may want to consider not using it tonight. If we mislynch and you and scum end up killing town, it's game over. But if you don't, and scum does kill someone, we'll still have another day to decide on a lynch. And if you don't and scum doesn't (whether it's because they can't or because their kill fails), we'll have two days for lynches. If scum can't night kill, we need to take advantage of the fact that they can't. Also, with the possibility of your kills being redirected (or blocked), they aren't actually your kills, but scum's.

That said, you may also want to consider not responding to this. Feel free to tell us tomorrow whether or not you used your ability, but don't do so beforehand. It's best scum doesn't have that information to decide on who to use their ability on. Especially if we do decide to mass claim today. This goes for whether or not you have to use your ability each night.

While I'm interested in hearing Tin Man's claim, hearing his opinions on who he thinks is scum is just as important.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm right here. On a Train at the moment. Got no internet till tonight.

I'm shocked that Omni flipped scum. Why? I thought it was only possible for a town player to be killed during the night, so in what situation could a town player not be killed at night? I doubt it was Pierce's doing.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Hilt, that's exactly how it works. I can watch or track a person once per Night.

I have some more Night Actions I'd like to confirm and theories to discuss, but I feel they are best kept until Tin Man / Hilt claim.

Regarding JoAT, why would one of Omni's abilities be cop? He's mafia, he already know's who town is.

Regarding Shaya's knowledge of Pierce's role, how'd he know O.o (hint why I'm asking for more info about the role)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Omni may have had a 1 shot rolecop ability. It goes without saying that if Omni knew, Shaya could know.

Tin Man, who do you think is scum?

I'm not liking UTDZac atm. There's something fishy about his claim that isn't adding up. Why would Shaya visit Rajam and Pierce, then visit Omni (take in mind that Omni is scum)?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Bardull, you visited me last night (I watched myself). Can you confirm this?

N1 I saw Omni visit Raz. I breadcrumbed this in my #1267. I'm curious what all happened here... especially since he said he "gave" you something.

I would really like a clarification on Shaya's role, if able.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Confirmed.

Omni sent Raziek a "gift" on N1. Raziek was playing a very strong town game, so Omni sought to "buy a strong townie" by sending Raziek the gift.

Revealing what the gift does will not help Town.

Right now, Pierce and Tin Man are my scum picks. Leaning towards Tin Man as scum more than Pierce, which is why I feel a claim is imperative at this point.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@Bardull: it seems rather fishy for you to say something like that. I mean, that makes you a target for the night right...

And may someone please explain to me how mafia killed mafia during the night? I worded this question a little better in my last post.

Top Bottom