• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i hope this game doesnt become inactive again.

I trust Shaya.

Vote: UTD
ignore the question i asked earlier. but why do you trust Shaya? he hasn't been nearly as townie as Raziek had been.

Tin Man where u at
bardull where u at

crazy **** must have went down lastnight. we confirmed there were at least two killing roles Night 1, but N2 and N3 only had single deaths. the powers of OS are at work

me, hilt, shaya, tin man, pierce, bardull, utd - 7 left

i like bardull. i like pierce.
null on hilt.
i don't like shaya, tin man, or utd.

i dont like UTD more over than Shaya as always tho. how will your claim support his lynch, UTD?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Pierce has become less and less of a pressence as the game has gone on. Went back and read through his posts for D2. The bulk of his pressure game was on those inactive (such as Shaya and myself), but when the person picks up in activity, he immediately shifts to another. Doesn't seem like he's trying to get anything out of his pressure, just pressuring to seem active.

Didn't like how he immediately came back after his burst of inactivity and pushes for Pado's lynch without reason. He doesn't show any actual desire in Pado's specific lynch, or acknowledgement in why Pado would be the play, just a "hey guys, I'm back. So we're lynching Pado? Let's get on with it then". It wasn't even a situation where Pado was close to being lynched with us short a vote or two. We were still debating on who to lynch between Pado, UTD, etc. And instead of giving a reason for why Pado's lynch would be better than X's, we see posts like these:
No, you are not the play Hilt. I'm fine with Tin Man, but I'd prefer Pado.
If you catch this, I think Pado is going to be the play of toDay, based on time restrictions.

Vote: Pado
I'm fine with a UTD claim, but there's no where close to enough time to get a Zac claim, analyze, and then lynch an alternative if necessary. We should just lynch Pado at this point, for time sake.
And he actually implies that Pado is the only viable wagon, but gives no reason. Pierce looking scummy to me.

Omni

BRoomer
interesting. i didn't look at his play like that. perhaps it's cuz i've been sitting back waiting for him to up his town game but i'm still not catching whiff of his aggressive town push.

hilt who do u wanna lynch toDay

i want a UTD claim. based on what he says a Shaya claim would be great. my guess is that we've got some night action confliction going on.

@Bardull: im starting to regret sending that gift to Raziek now that you're in. stop being lazy and get into the game

my next post will probably include a vote

Omni

BRoomer
dont worry about it. im curious to know what you got on Shaya

Omni

BRoomer
Oh tight. Any inno's?

While we're on the subject I have reason to believe Pierce is our SK. Or some kinda killing role

What say you, Pierce?

:phone:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Why do you think there is an SK, especially given we only got one night kill per night the past two nights? or are you just assuming there's one because this is an OS game

Omni

BRoomer
2 nks n1. chibo and t-block. neither were scumpicks. given my role and my exp with OS I'm sure there was plenty of action

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I wouldn't mind seeing UTD's claim either.

May someone do a summary of the information we have on Shaya that can determine if he is scum? I remember a lot of Rajam's posts that indicate how if Pado was town, Shaya would be scum based on the fact that the two couldn't be on the same side.

i hope this game doesnt become inactive again.

ignore the question i asked earlier. but why do you trust Shaya? he hasn't been nearly as townie as Raziek had been.

Tin Man where u at
bardull where u at

crazy **** must have went down lastnight. we confirmed there were at least two killing roles Night 1, but N2 and N3 only had single deaths. the powers of OS are at work

me, hilt, shaya, tin man, pierce, bardull, utd - 7 left

i like bardull. i like pierce.
null on hilt.
i don't like shaya, tin man, or utd.

i dont like UTD more over than Shaya as always tho. how will your claim support his lynch, UTD?
May you explain what it is exactly that made you come to that list?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
SK is the most sensible answer for the 2 NKs on N1...but what happened on N2 and N3? My first guess was that T-block was the only mafioso that could kill, but it could also be power roles at play.

Anyway, I support a UTD/Shaya full claim for toDay. Also, I'm seconding Omni's question: Pierce, why do you trust Shaya?

Omni

BRoomer
lol well UTD already practically role claimed so shaya claiming is a good bet

either way shaya or utd need to die today

then pierce tomorrow

@tin man: i came to those likes and dislikes from the entire span of the game.
raziek was my bro form the beg
hilt has been on and off but kept in the middle
you've been off my radar and i dont want u in lylo
shaya ive been scared of since D1 and have always been cool with dying
UTD was on my inactive list a lot but never really on my scummy list
pierce i was digging and wanted to see his response from my list but as u read today things have changed

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Couldn't a Vig be a reasonable explanation for N1 results? Anyway, I assume everyone knows why we had 2 Night Phases in a row, if not look up Princess.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Bardull, remember, there was a bus driver. So who targeted who really can't be determined, or I mean it could, but we really don't know what happened.

And yes I plan on giving you more info before I die. Do I have to give it to your right now or wait til more of the day passes?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Don't need to give us your other results yet. They're not urgent. I'd rather see what people's opinions are of others before we see who is cleared as town. Just as long as it's sometime before the day phase ends.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Bardull, remember, there was a bus driver. So who targeted who really can't be determined, or I mean it could, but we really don't know what happened.

And yes I plan on giving you more info before I die. Do I have to give it to your right now or wait til more of the day passes?
If bus driver was responsible for redirecting a kill, that still means that 2 kills went off. Would vig really shoot N1? SK seems more likely IMHO.

Ok, I guess we'll wait for now. IDK about "before you die" though, but sometime toDay would be nice. :p

Omni

BRoomer
can we just kill shaya now i really dont feel like waiting for a claim uhghhhgh

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Don't need to give us your other results yet. They're not urgent. I'd rather see what people's opinions are of others before we see who is cleared as town. Just as long as it's sometime before the day phase ends.
Perhaps you should start with your opinion of others?

can we just kill shaya now i really dont feel like waiting for a claim uhghhhgh
May you please state your entire case against Shaya?

Omni

BRoomer
why wouldnt i want shaya dead @ this point @ tin man

stop asking other people for their opinion. what's your outlook on the game so far? who needs to die

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Princess, when she dies, causes the next Day Phase to be skipped.

Lol ninja by refresh =(
why wouldnt i want shaya dead @ this point @ tin man

stop asking other people for their opinion. what's your outlook on the game so far? who needs to die
Way to dodge the question >.> ...

Stop asking others for their opinion? What???

As for who needs to die, the people that stick out in my mind are UTD Zac and Shaya. Al thought that is what most people seem to want...

Its tough however considering that Shaya voted for UTD Zac yesterday. It seems to suggest they may not be on the same side. And considering what Rajam said about Pado and Shaya being on different sides. With Pado flipping town, that may suggest UTD Zac is also town...

Not to mention I'd like to know other peoples opinions on Shaya.

Pierces in particular considering whats been said so far.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Omni, although I understand your urge to have Shaya killed ASAP, we've still got a lot of time in the Day. A claim would do us some good. :p

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Tin Man, that post is full of wtf T.T

Assuming I didn't start the day with "Let's kill shaya" who would you scum picks have been?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm Mallow, Town Tadpole.

I have two abilities, one which checks if someone uses a night action, and if they do, I'm told their flavour name.
The other is role blocker.
I can only use one per night.

Night 1 I psychopath'd Pierce.
Me continuing on will reveal who/what pierce is.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I feel there were a few issues that I addressed countless times relating to Rajam's accusations. Rajam's statement about pado and I only seemingly concluded that BOTH OF US wouldn't be scum.

Omni's rush to kill me is.. odd?
AFKers all game (Tin/Zac) don't even have posts to make reads with.

Top Bottom