• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
independent redirector is a wonderful role

good job OS

you toyed with a lot of redirection this game, didnt you? did it work out like you had wanted, or was it just for funsies?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
independent redirector is a wonderful role

good job OS

you toyed with a lot of redirection this game, didnt you? did it work out like you had wanted, or was it just for funsies?
Eh, didn't work out entirely. The game started off more or less as I had planned, but I was kind of surprised when people never caught on to the whole "no ones actions are doing waht they said they did" thing. It also made me sad that not all the redirection stuff was used; Bowser was nonexistant in this game. The Mario wifom didn't come into play either. :(

But all in all it was a fun game. Everyone had abilities that got to affect someone, but no one really got to determine who was affected by them. Fun stuff, but I don't think it could be truly balanced without a few more players in it. People started to figure it out this game only towards the very end.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Oh wow, I had been reading the constant shuffling back and forth between you guys, it was quite entertaining but nerve-wracking. Atm, I dont have shoutouts, but rest assured, I'm pretty fluent now in mafia and have a better understanding where to go from here. I jumped to too many conclusion methinks. :3

Thanks for providing the game, OS, it was great fun! GJ Towwwwn woo.

Top Bottom