• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

Rajam

Smash Champion
What I want to do is hear Omni's opinion on Pado/Shaya/UTD, hear Pierce's response to recent posts made toward him, and hear UTD's reasoning for what he said about Tin Man, and just more content from UTD in general after his reread, and perhaps a claim or two. But we don't have the time for that. I'd like to hear opinions on who people would like to claim. I don't want a lynch without one.
+1000 to this

I want Zac to claim, despite if he's gonna get lynched toDay or not.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Is it worth it to keep switching up the wagon's? Starting a possible UTD wagon at this point may be a little to late no? theres almost 14 hours till the deadline (and I gotta go to sleep then work from 7:30-3:30).

As for the uselessness. I'm really trying my best to contribute here. I will do my best to prove myself to be useful if I make it.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Btw, I wanted to ask you this Rajam.

Why do you think I wagon'd you day one?
I felt you were ninja'ing behind my wagon. There were the vocals, Pierce and T-block, and the rest who were behind "supporting": you, Omni as the ones who stroke me as the most scummies, and RR, Chibo, Krys. I don't recall if Zigsta/Tin Man and Raziek were as well there. I remember Hilt wasn't.

Why are you asking this? Are you going to tell me you weren't wagoning me D1? :s

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i like hilt a lot too

i am so easily swayed :(

teehee

tbqh, i was tunnelling pado a bit. i haven't done a full read so i have absolutely no clue how useful shaya is, if at all.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Shaya, if Padô flips mafia then you are not mafia. You're not both mafia. Will get into that more detailed later (same goes for Padô if Shaya flips mafia). So, think if you want to lynch Padô or not

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I felt you were ninja'ing behind my wagon. There were the vocals, Pierce and T-block, and the rest who were behind "supporting": you, Omni as the ones who stroke me as the most scummies, and RR, Chibo, Krys. I don't recall if Zigsta/Tin Man and Raziek were as well there. I remember Hilt wasn't.

Why are you asking this? Are you going to tell me you weren't wagoning me D1? :s
I posted my reasons for being on that wagon, and those reasons were reasonably independent to anyone else. Would you like me to remind you?
I joined the wagon because it seemed you were obviously out to claim, as I interpreted your continuing of "random" well after the RVS stage to be something concrete.

You "red flagged" something I said in your #545 (http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12585482&postcount=545).
Other than *red flag picture* I still don't see what's uhh.. scummy? of me saying this and reiterating my reasons for voting you and pushing you towards a claim.

Maybe I'm missing something, but my play was fully within town's interests at this point.
I honestly expected you to claim early and reveal yourself as pro-town due to having an important role of sorts. From this point my activity dropped because I was waiting for a conclusion of the Rajam wagon. I would agree that the "waiting" could be seen as a scum tell.
I started to dislike/distrust you when after your easily avoidable fiasco (i.e. playing properly from the start) turned into "I'm not claiming".

Either way, from something which to me did not seem 'scum' (and no one else said it was either, mind you) I feel you've been tunnelling my actions ever since. To the point where you're misreading, misconstruing and misrepresenting things I've said or done/not done. I felt my reasons for being on your wagon in the first place were justified, yet you threw me in a list of scum, which made me instantly think "OMGUS", another thing itching me to dislike you.

You've put in work for reads on other players and dissecting interactions, yet nearly all times you bring me up its paraphrasing and going "OMG THAT POST IS SCUM POST" from just one post. I'm confused on the effort you're placing on me whilst also having me at the higher end of your scum reads. What is getting to me is, your reads on me thus far do not make sense to me.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Woah this is a lot to absorb, I hadn't realized how late it gotten since the last time I posted. It was pretty dead, now people are getting it together.

I've established likened sentiments with Rajam, seeing how I cleared my head of Pierce, felt Shaya was scum, and iterated a gut feeling on Pado. That's where I've stood, and I think rereading into it any further won't do us any good this late in the deadline.

I would like Pierce, Pado, and UTDZ to all post though. I don't want to put Pado at L-1 quite yet.

However, here's a vote for Shaya to keep it somewhere at least. I'll be up tomorrow before the deadline to change my vote if need be.

Vote: Shaya

I'd placeholder UTD, but that's just silly, he's not getting a wagon this late.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
UTD, I would like you to claim as well, when you see this. If some would not like Zac to claim, please say so. Otherwise, based on the lack of daylight we have remaining, I think he should as soon as possible. I'm going to bed. I'm leaning towards voting Zac, but am going to wait until after I see his claim. Also, are those on the Pierce wagon as serious about it as it seems? Is it a lynch more of us should consider more seriously? Because I'm starting to. Really want to see more from him, including an answer to my question.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I definitely do not like the idea of a Shaya lynch today. I do not think it will happen, either. Krys, notice that you are the only person voting him and five more votes are needed. UTD lynch is more likely, even though it too has no votes yet. Pado lynch is more reasonable as well. Pierce I'm not sure about.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@Hilt

Sorry, I thought it was Shaya with a vote or two on him, hadn't seen the vote count before a Pado/Pierce wagon was looking fine too.

However, I do oppose a claim from UTD, unless you and others believe he's our play of the day due to extreme inactivity, and we actually get a wagon on him. I was under the impression that we weren't even close to such.

Pado is the immediately lynchable, but someone needs to be online tomorrow before 2 or so so we can actually lynch him. I don't want to put him at L-1 before we get a claim out of him, which is more important, especially if he's town with good info to confirm like RR was and we end up not believing him too / get too late.

In any case,

Unvote
Vote: UTDZac

I would like UTDZ to at LEAST show some activity before we end toDay...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shaya, if Padô flips mafia then you are not mafia. You're not both mafia. Will get into that more detailed later (same goes for Padô if Shaya flips mafia). So, think if you want to lynch Padô or not
You haven't even come close to explaining how/why this is true.

I don't want the day to end without a lynch. I can see merit in people thinking Pado is scum.
Other players are quiet/useless/etc. If we kill one, the others are spared for a day without any acknowledgement of their uselessness (or in Tin Man's case there is).

I have various reasons to be wary of Pierce, as I really have no idea of his alignment considering what else I think/know of him.

Zac said he would be active, Zac said he wanted people to be on his case for being inactive (to Omni), Zac said he felt tin man was scum and had a case on him.
Zac :(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Shaya, would you like to see a UTD claim?

I would like everyone that posts to respond to this question as well, actually. Krystedez, would you like to see a Pado claim, since you don't want UTD to?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I will try my hardest to be up in time to vote. Lack of medication has been making me sleep more than I normally would like, but the deadline's at 3:00, so I should be here. I do not want there to be a no lynch. I would rather lynch any of the possible candidates (Shaya, Pado, Pierce, UTD, Tin Man) than not have a lynch. And if it comes to it, I will give myself as a mercenary to make sure that this day isn't wasted.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC~

@Hilt, yea actually, I would like to see Pado claim, since his claim is neccessary at this point. UTDZ is not. If he gets to L-2 like Pado and people seriously want it, before Pado gets back in time to say anything, then I support it. I think this is all obvious though. You wanting a claim out of UTDZ just because he's inactive and we are nearing toDay's end just means that, like all inactives, we should have put more pressure on him from the start of toDay.

And what do you mean give yourself as a "mercenary"? Sorry.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shaya, would you like to see a UTD claim?

I would like everyone that posts to respond to this question as well, actually. Krystedez, would you like to see a Pado claim, since you don't want UTD to?
I would like him to do what he said he would. He has a conflicting opinion of someone.

If he's not going to do any work (i.e. he's been 'posting' to say he'll do something than not do anything) then he is a good lynch candidate, and whether or not we have time to make him claim is more of an important question.
Town seems confused over all though. Zac's lack of activity (similar to that of other players), but he's been targeted. Pado's "scum slips".

Are you insinuating we wouldn't make Pado claim if he was to be our lynch target?

Or are you saying "Have zac claim NOW and then lynch pado?" Your intentions aren't clear.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I think it's too late for pressure on Zac. The day is almost over. Save pressure for the first 2/3 of the day. We need to decide on who's going to die. And that person needs to claim.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Shaya, I was just about to ask that, haha. Does Pado claiming sound like a better idea? I think it might be. In UTD's situation it seems to be more a case of him going to die regardless of his claim (unless it's something simple and obviously town (such as doctor)), if it's decided on him being the play (has not been decided). This is based mostly on the fact of him plainly not being here and making promises he hasn't kept (which you have brought up), and over all uselessness and fading in and out of the game. Pado on the other hand, if he claims, and we decide we would rather let him live another day, we would probably be more willing to shift to a different player than we would if the same happened to UTD.

Kind of hard to explain, so I hope it makes sense, haha.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm for killing Zac then. Two days in a row of little activity with little excuse. Pado is a headache but at least has "posts" to make your head hurt with.

Unvote
Vote: .

Zac ninja posted.
I'm going to wait to hear this (half an hour).

I've been pretty screwed over by migraines for the past few days/close to a week now, my thoughts are jumbled.
A somewhat random flavour question to those who are quite experienced in Super Mario RPG (if there are any around; and are willing, it's not too important - I haven't played Super Mario RPG). What characters in this game do you think would be a serial killer or a vigilante?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm fine with a zac claim. if it goes well, shaya/pado lynch, preferably shaya at this point. don't really know why he's asking about flavor. what's the point? what does town gain from it this late in the day?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i'm fine with a zac claim. if it goes well, shaya/pado lynch, preferably shaya at this point. don't really know why he's asking about flavor. what's the point? what does town gain from it this late in the day?
discussing something while we wait is worthy of a lynch?
There's obviously purpose in the question, I wouldn't throw it out there for the sake of nothingness.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm for killing Zac then. Two days in a row of little activity with little excuse. Pado is a headache but at least has "posts" to make your head hurt with.

Unvote
Vote: .

Zac ninja posted.
I'm going to wait to hear this (half an hour).

I've been pretty screwed over by migraines for the past few days/close to a week now, my thoughts are jumbled.
A somewhat random flavour question to those who are quite experienced in Super Mario RPG (if there are any around; and are willing, it's not too important - I haven't played Super Mario RPG). What characters in this game do you think would be a serial killer or a vigilante?
I'm waiting for Zac too.

Note: To anyone who jumps on me for flavor talk again, BITE ME. I'll make this short.

Shaya, try Super Mario Wiki. Or anyone who wants to to see for yourselves about flavor, but... Off the top of my head (and a few short descriptions):

• Culex. "Culex is an optional hidden boss that appeared in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. He is a Dark Knight from the alternate dimension of Vanda. "
  • Belome. "Although he works independently, Belome may have control over the various monsters residing in Kero Sewers and Belome Temple."
  • Croco: "He is a recurring villain in the game who is always stealing things from other people. Croco is not allied to Smithy. In fact, he is allied only to himself and his only interest is getting rich. "
  • Punchinello: "Punchinello is a somewhat minor villain who appears in the game Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. He's an explosives expert who likes to use Bob-ombs in battle."
  • Jonathan Jones to a lesser extent, is a pirate you have to snatch back a star from...

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I can't, for the life of me, remember what posts they were. I think it was some interaction Zigsta had with Pierce+Tblock, and then how (when he switch to tin man) didn't mention tblock anymore. I remember this post though specifically, it gave me a bad feeling:

And in my mind it's quite possible that RR was trying to distance himself from Rajam. But like Pierce said, he's muddling the conversation. He's distracting town. I don't see if he DID happen to be town how spamming Rebecca Black could possibly convince town to trust him.
Didn't Zigsta say this is his first mafia game? How does he know about distancing...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@shaya, no, it isn't worthy of a lynch. lol. didn't mean to illustrate that line of thinking

still, i don't really understand the reasoning behind the question (flavor talk is...just that, flavor talk), but i guess it doesn't harm town since we're waiting...

gotta love bbr last minute lynches, lolz

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Oh derp. It was during RVS. Rajam was all "ZIG BEEN COACHED" *votez* because he was being cautious on Omni's question, which was taken out of context by both him AND T-block lolol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
While I feel like it would be apart of natural course...
I suppose what his claim would bring us is more than what he's brought otherwise?

Zac,
Please give MORE than the one liners, your line of thought is confusing.

The wagon moved over to Red Ryu, this was somewhat around the time of Hilt's intervention (feeling RR was more worthy than Rajam) and then the influx after his claim business [esp. with the colour fiasco]. Could you give a full perspective here? Quotes, time lines, points of interest?

Zigsta knowing what "distancing" is in his first game is SOMETHING possible, but its not that substantial.

Top Bottom