• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@Chibo-read:

I put that forth on the table so I could get a real town read on him. His response was suitable, so I believed he was town. The reason I pointed that out was because I thought you thought he was scum, hence your response. Misunderstanding I guess.

@Forced-play, Chibo-Flavor-Talk and Death

I just felt like for most of the game you force yourself or exert your scum-fighting ways a little too much and act like you're doing better than most people are (someone pointed a finger at you for this I believe and you said something along the lines of "What? I like to believe I'm doing better than most people here!"

Flavor-talk, you're right, I was just bringing it up because you were the first to point it out, pressured chibo and me, let off, and then went right along with the play of the day like the rest of us. Chibo's death connecting to you doesn't seem impossible, is what I was trying to say.

@Hilt-vote, derp. I guess you are. XD

Unvote

I'll work something out... I just feel like though there's still so little to go on, I should be seeing much more here from the flip and not just T-Block but Chibo dying...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Its pretty hard to get something started here due to the little information to go off of. I'm not exactly sure whats done in situations like these. I guess people start asking questions about what the information they received from the results of the previous night but even though people have answered, it doesn't seem to be leading to any new conclusions. At this point I need to draw conclusions based off of day 1. Theres a lot to read, and re-reading it a few times may allow me to bring up some points.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Did a read through on the last couple dozen Krys post. He almost never, ever takes a solid stance, or he'll give a "I think it could be this or this", where X and Y are two completely different things. It doesn't get us anywhere and seems he's only tossing in fluff for the moments where he isn't too busy to post.
MY stance currently: Lynch the the hardest to read target. The one with the most bizarre, anti-town behavior and avoidance of pressure as of... recently. My guess? No clue yet. Gotta read back some more. I don't think I'll be here Friday. So tomorrow I'll be doing some final reading and have an idea of who to vote for.
Lynch the hardest to read target...

His biggest posts are him talking about roles and possibilties, going off towards random tangents constantly. It's distracting and doesn't get us anywhere closer to our goal. Finding scum. I see little pressure based on picking posts apart, and more so accusations based on him being accused of reasons he doesn't like, such as the recent situation with him and Pierce.
To whoever asked my why my vote wasn't being used, it's because I wanted to get something else out of the discussion before someone potentially hammered RR.

It seems like this is going nowhere.

I don't know anymore about both Rajam and RR, I think they're both null now, after so long of bickering and going back and forth along with the role claims, color business, and other wagon seeking...

I'd definitely put RR on the noose before Rajam though because his info can be proven useful and lead to some interesting reads Day 2. His flip won't be the BEST flip though, unless we get a scum AND deconfirm some of his info. Somewhat. Rajam's flip, may be extremely useless for us (so we lost a VT essentially, he can play music and gets doctor/bullet-proof powers yay...) or extremely helpful (if he was lying this whole time and we got a scum day 1)...

If you guys want a scummy player that shows consistent bad/scummy play, lynch Rajam.

If you guys want a scummy player that shows he is awkward and inconsistent with the info he is given, and want that info confirmed/deconfirmed, lynch RR.

Finally, other options like inactives should wait until tomorrow. Simple as that. It's obvious that we can't get another wagon going on players like that, especially when the ones we have wagoned/pressured on have actually come back and show some defense.

I'll be around tonight to seal a lynch vote, I'm not ready to lynch RR right this second until town makes a firm decision. If you guys need a hammer-er, I'll keep checking the topic and if a majority of you want this to end I'll vote. I would have kept my vote on before with no hesitation but someone ( I think T-Block ) asked to unvote so we wouldn't end the day quite yet.
Full of "I don't knows" and "If's". Krys loves to talk about possibilities that are simply obvious.
To whoever asked my why my vote wasn't being used, it's because I wanted to get something else out of the discussion before someone potentially hammered RR.

It seems like this is going nowhere.

I don't know anymore about both Rajam and RR, I think they're both null now, after so long of bickering and going back and forth along with the role claims, color business, and other wagon seeking...

I'd definitely put RR on the noose before Rajam though because his info can be proven useful and lead to some interesting reads Day 2. His flip won't be the BEST flip though, unless we get a scum AND deconfirm some of his info. Somewhat. Rajam's flip, may be extremely useless for us (so we lost a VT essentially, he can play music and gets doctor/bullet-proof powers yay...) or extremely helpful (if he was lying this whole time and we got a scum day 1)...

If you guys want a scummy player that shows consistent bad/scummy play, lynch Rajam.

If you guys want a scummy player that shows he is awkward and inconsistent with the info he is given, and want that info confirmed/deconfirmed, lynch RR.

Finally, other options like inactives should wait until tomorrow. Simple as that. It's obvious that we can't get another wagon going on players like that, especially when the ones we have wagoned/pressured on have actually come back and show some defense.

I'll be around tonight to seal a lynch vote, I'm not ready to lynch RR right this second until town makes a firm decision. If you guys need a hammer-er, I'll keep checking the topic and if a majority of you want this to end I'll vote. I would have kept my vote on before with no hesitation but someone ( I think T-Block ) asked to unvote so we wouldn't end the day quite yet.
Full of "I don't knows" and "If's". Krys loves to talk about possibilities that are simply obvious.
Oh ffs.

UTDZ is still a super large null to me, I have no idea what to think about him, and the only thing I feel like warrants a "read" if anything about him is the fact that he instantly said Tin is town to him, and then said "well I'm waiting on responses from him to clear up my facts"... Tin still feels just as a null as when Zig started honestly.

While you guys keep going at each other's throats over "scummy anti-town behavior vs inactivity"... I'll be waiting for a decision from the rest of town, as well as UTDZ to step in and address all of this !@#$. Preferably in reverse order.

Going to work on my term paper. Gunna be up most of the night, so whenever town feels it's necessary to hammer I'll do it. I really want RR's info to be proven right or wrong either way. Unless you all suddenly jump on another person's wagon in like, 20 hours from now. I'm fine with anything, as long as we get something.
:|

"While you guys talk about what's important, I'll be waiting for more stuff to happen." Also more talk about how he doesn't know what to think in the first paragraph. He seems to get null reads pretty often.
I've wanted the RR lynch up until he claimed and explained his Bowyer attack on me, which made sense. Now, I want the lynch because he's a better candidate than the obvious Rajam. But at the same time, I wouldn't mind lynching Rajam because he's about as useful as a VT with him guessing every night, and it could very well be a safeclaim. This is me changing my pace from thinking he was a bomb or some other unlikely role, here, so... Yeah.

I'm cool with either. I'll hammer tonight before I go to bed (probably early morning hours LOL) if no one else has by then or no one objects. Unless Pado wants to just get it over with.
Oh hey, an opinion? Oh, just Krys saying he's down for the both of the popular lynches.And when directly asked for his scum picks, his response feels nervous and sloppy.
I feel so unsure about this, but I feel like these guys are scummy in a nutshell:

Pierce: Play has seemed "forced", he could very well just play that way, but I don't know. He jumped on me and Chibo I think about flavor talk first (which is fine but given the circumstances it isn't too farfetched to connect the dots of Chibo's death to something like this.)
Mentioned this post earlier, but I don't understand why this makes Pierce a scum pick for him. He jumped on him and Chibo about flavor talk? His play is "forced"..? Krys, could you elaborate more on how his play is forced? .also ties this paragraph together with his classic "I don't know" and "I think", so that if he's called out on anything he has an easy escape.
Pado: His play just seems really interesting, to say the least. I'd peg him as a null, but I think he's playing too slyly and confusingly to make me think he's close to town material at this point. I need to go back and reread his stances to really be firm on him though.
Examples? Really don't like this post. Pado's on his scum list because he's "interesting", haha. I'd like to see Pado's sly and confusing behavior that you picked up on that caused him to shift from being a possible null read for you, to one of your scum picks.

Shaya: I'd rather wait for his response to my own about his reaction to my "similar" play as he calls it to BBRM.
Rajam: You still scary. But I feel like you've been playing much better lately. (shrugs)... I just find it funny that I had this whole conspiracy thing in my head about you and RR day 1 it's hard to let it go ! XD! At least we're not lynching you toDay. (and before anyone says "says who?", I say so. At least I'm not voting Rajam up, that is all.)
Pointless post. Dodging the question. Why is Rajam your scum pick. Is he? Is he no longer a viable lynch candidate in your eyes? Your post makes it seem like that's the case.
Well, even if hammering doesn't fall on my shoulders anymore, I still read your post and take note of it. Maybe if I had thought like that this entire time I wouldn't have made such a big deal about the possibility of Rajam being a trap.

not like it matters now anymore, since everyone's inclined to think he's town.

Ugh, this paper isn't lookin good. Loggin out for good for the night...
Okay, I normally wouldn't say anything about it, but seriously. It's fine that you have something important to spend your time on, such as school work. But you don't need to bring it up in every single post. It's annoying and has no purpose. If you're saying "can't post right now, busy with ______", or an occasional "man this _____ is a *****", that's fine and cool. But making your posts a few sentences longer talking about how annoyed you are with school does nothing for this game.

I would love to hear other people's opinions on Krystedez. His influx of null reads and almost-null reads make me think he's having problems scum hunting for the wrong reasons. He's new, so it's understandable that scum hunting would be difficult. But his difficulty in finding a place to put his finger, and how spread out his posts constantly are, screams scum to me. And whenever he's asked for his opinion, he finds whatever way to dodge the question as much as he can, just doing enough to please the person that asked the question. Feels like scum not wanting to make the wrong enemies, while still trying to look busy.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Did a read through on the last couple dozen Krys post. He almost never, ever takes a solid stance, or he'll give a "I think it could be this or this", where X and Y are two completely different things. It doesn't get us anywhere and seems he's only tossing in fluff for the moments where he isn't too busy to post. Lynch the hardest to read target...
I took a stance on RR from the beginning, so I don't know what you mean. It was Day 1, am I supposed to have a stance on every single one of you and/or be SURE? I don't know what stance to make toDay quite yet due to the things I've mentioned.

His biggest posts are him talking about roles and possibilties, going off towards random tangents constantly. It's distracting and doesn't get us anywhere closer to our goal. Finding scum. I see little pressure based on picking posts apart, and more so accusations based on him being accused of reasons he doesn't like, such as the recent situation with him and Pierce.
Okay, so if I'm understanding you right, my largest posts (like the ones where I picked apart Rajam/RR and a few others Day 1 with my speculation) are ALL about roles and possibilities and random tangents? Care to explain how? I feel like I had legitimate concerns just like the rest of you with RR/Rajam, and a found a few inconsistencies with other people.

I don't understand your last sentance; "I see little pressure based on picking posts apart", do you mean that I don't pressure enough when I DO pick posts apart? How much more do I need to pressure? I put votes or FoS on people when I need to to get some kind of reaction, like for Chibo, or from Pierce.

And "and more so accusations based on him being accused of reasons he doesn't like, such as the recent situation with him and Pierce." So, if I'm reading this right, it's scummy if I defend myself when being attacked, when nothing else is going on?

Full of "I don't knows" and "If's". Krys loves to talk about possibilities that are simply obvious.Full of "I don't knows" and "If's". Krys loves to talk about possibilities that are simply obvious.
lol double quote. You say I talk about obvious possibilities a lot because I love them in this post, but in earlier posts you were saying I distract town with not-so obvious roles/possibilities. I guess I just suck on both sides of the spectrum? When I'm being creative or trying new things to learn to play, I'm distracting, when I state the obvious, I'm doing nothing. That's just a little hard for me to figure out what to do then.

"While you guys talk about what's important, I'll be waiting for more stuff to happen." Also more talk about how he doesn't know what to think in the first paragraph. He seems to get null reads pretty often.
Yeah, you got me, I make a lot of nulls reads on the first two days. What, should I have put up a calendar with marks on each person's name as the days went by, and made their scum meter rise or lower or something? As far as I can tell, making a lot of reads all at once is pretty useless if you don't confidently believe them.

Oh hey, an opinion? Oh, just Krys saying he's down for the both of the popular lynches.And when directly asked for his scum picks, his response feels nervous and sloppy.
Confused how my responses are nervous or sloppy.

Mentioned this post earlier, but I don't understand why this makes Pierce a scum pick for him. He jumped on him and Chibo about flavor talk? His play is "forced"..? Krys, could you elaborate more on how his play is forced? .also ties this paragraph together with his classic "I don't know" and "I think", so that if he's called out on anything he has an easy escape.
I replied about this question already and elaborated directly to Pierce, as well as unvoting because that's all I required from him until we get more responses...
Examples? Really don't like this post. Pado's on his scum list because he's "interesting", haha. I'd like to see Pado's sly and confusing behavior that you picked up on that caused him to shift from being a possible null read for you, to one of your scum picks.
Well it's mainly my own gut feeling here and from the way his posts seem interesting and yet confusing at the same time. I haven't made a firm stance on this obviously as you've proven. He's like in between for me.

Dodging the question. Why is Rajam your scum pick. Is he? Is he no longer a viable lynch candidate in your eyes? Your post makes it seem like that's the case.
WHAT question did I dodge? I answered Shaya's to the best of my ability, and then answered it fully by responding to Rajam's picks. o_O Rajam is a scum pick because his previous play makes me think he may still be something to worry about, not to mention his recent "buddying" if you wanna call it that. However, to me he's not a viable lynch candidate right now because of how much is going for him rather than against him at this point.

Okay, I normally wouldn't say anything about it, but seriously. It's fine that you have something important to spend your time on, such as school work. But you don't need to bring it up in every single post. It's annoying and has no purpose. If you're saying "can't post right now, busy with ______", or an occasional "man this _____ is a *****", that's fine and cool. But making your posts a few sentences longer talking about how annoyed you are with school does nothing for this game.

I'll try to tone that down then (even if it wasn't every single post or more than a single line...) Look at other people coasting/johning and not even posting, gosh -_-
I would love to hear other people's opinions on Krystedez. His influx of null reads and almost-null reads make me think he's having problems scum hunting for the wrong reasons. He's new, so it's understandable that scum hunting would be difficult. But his difficulty in finding a place to put his finger, and how spread out his posts constantly are, screams scum to me. And whenever he's asked for his opinion, he finds whatever way to dodge the question as much as he can, just doing enough to please the person that asked te question. Feels like scum not wanting to make the wrong enemies, while still trying to look busy.
Take this as you will, but again, I had someone to lean on last game for scum-hunting, even if it was pretend. This game, it's my first time scum-hunting for Town. I feel like if I had been town in BBRM, I would have an easier time scum-hunting this game. But either way, if I die sooner rather than later or get pressured more, it makes me learn. I don't mind dying this game so long as town wins. That's the difference, which is why I make larger posts and go all around, I'm still gettin my feelers out for this game.

And just to let you know, I try my hardest to answer anyone's question to the fullest, I don't see how that 's "just enough". Sure I may miss someone's question, but don't we all.

And speaking of which.

@Rajam:

He's partnered with people that's been playing pretty well... for themselves... and/or may have been inactive as of late. I think Shaya might be his partner. He hasn't interacted directly with T-block a lot this game, addressing only Chibo's apparent hypocrisy involving T-block... Until T-block died, Shaya hasn't really addressed/re-read T-block's posts or made stances on him.

... And they're both dead ... ... ...

See where I'm going with this? At all?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It seems reasonable. IIRC. Red Ryu said that one of the others is not who they seem. So that suggests that only 1 of them would be scum, making the rest confirmed town.
I must be missing something. Unless Red Ryu stated his claim multiple times with different wordings, when he was asked to give a proper "in his own words" role pm, he stated "they're not who they seem".

??? confused.

I understand your pressure on me, I've been pretty useless :c...
Which, directing the questions to you momentarily, is why I wonder why you think my play is the same... What parts of my play is especially similar to you, to make you think I'm lynch worthy? And obviously, do you think I'm scum?
You kinda answered your own question. And Hilt answered your own question a bit for you too.

And "and more so accusations based on him being accused of reasons he doesn't like, such as the recent situation with him and Pierce." So, if I'm reading this right, it's scummy if I defend myself when being attacked, when nothing else is going on?
It's easy to defend yourself when being "attacked". It's actually continuing to scum hunt which paints a different picture. Your general reaction here has been appeal to emotion.

Yeah, you got me, I make a lot of nulls reads on the first two days. What, should I have put up a calendar with marks on each person's name as the days went by, and made their scum meter rise or lower or something? As far as I can tell, making a lot of reads all at once is pretty useless if you don't confidently believe them.
Not sure if I want to get dragged into a dumb town claim here. Telling people how to play who could be scum is a bit unnerving.

@Rajam:

He's partnered with people that's been playing pretty well... for themselves... and/or may have been inactive as of late. I think Shaya might be his partner. He hasn't interacted directly with T-block a lot this game, addressing only Chibo's apparent hypocrisy involving T-block... Until T-block died, Shaya hasn't really addressed/re-read T-block's posts or made stances on him.

See where I'm going with this? At all?
Hi there. Flesh this point out with something substantial if you want to have people caring about your opinion (I will say that "ideas" such as these are the right type to go with if YOU CAN BACK THEM UP).

Let's evaluate.
T-Block early on has some interactions that get questioned, I hadn't read/posted by this point.
From the point of my entering the game, people were 'feeling' a T-Block town, to a degree. Rajam wagon started and he OMGUS'd it. Not much else to go on from T-Block. Rajam also didn't OMGUS Chibo who was also completely on his wagon and wanting rajam to die, weird huh?
Chibo then makes a passing statement of "Praxis was scum in BBRM, he said he had lists of reads that he would post in the future and never did".
In the same or not long after post he was like "I don't like T-Block I think I'll make a case on him"...
Nothing~
I wasn't a huge fan of Chibo's play, as I had already stated.

Until T-block died, Shaya hasn't really addressed/re-read T-block's posts or made stances on him.
Have you reread T-Block's posts? I made a summary of course, but that wasn't me excusing everyone else from rereading and bringing up opinions on him either.
You have people complaining about there being no information while there's something to go off but no one's doing anything with it.

Krys,
T-Block accused both you and Omni of being scum[my].
Other than passing and changing thoughts of RR/Rajam, you two were explicitly mentioned.
Let's say your name was... Red Ryu, confirmed townie. After confirmed scum had only two "scum reads" you've decided to go on an epic quest of figuring out why. You're worried that people still think you're useless after the FRIDAY debacle, but here's your chance!
Do you understand as a town player that if you are too lazy to do these things you're giving scum wins by being useless?

I like Hilt, he's putting in good work.

Omni, see that Rajam holding hands business? that's why you're confirmed scum team, imo.

Ode to Rajam~
You still never answered the question I had yesterday in which I asked something along the lines of
"Why didn't you OMGUS Chibo when he was also on your wagon, wanting you to die, and felt you were useless/scum?"

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You kinda answered your own question. And Hilt answered your own question a bit for you too.
I just think people aren't seeing that I'm playing quite differently (or at least I have a different mindset) from when I played in BBRM... And most of these views are coming from people who replaced in..

Hi there. Flesh this point out with something substantial if you want to have people caring about your opinion (I will say that "ideas" such as these are the right type to go with if YOU CAN BACK THEM UP).
I just was trying to make a quick point about a question I missed from Rajam. I want to know why he asked such a question as well, and if it gave him any insight, and gave my best guess as to who might be his partner.

Have you reread T-Block's posts? I made a summary of course, but that wasn't me excusing everyone else from rereading and bringing up opinions on him either.
You have people complaining about there being no information while there's something to go off but no one's doing anything with it.
I mostly reread yours, but T-blocks could use another comb through by other people like myself I guess. But the point I was making that you obviously jumped around was that you hadn't really addressed or directly made any connections with T-Block, except the one time you interacted with Chibo. (which would serve us better if you restated what you meant by his hypocrisy, I kept looking for that post but I think I kept missing it.)

Of all people from town, it was you that did a whole re-read over of T-block first before anyone else had a chance toDay. You, one of the lesser actives as well (which is excusable to a degree)... Sure, people complain, and sure, people are stepping on their own feet by not doing the rereads themselves, but it's good to note the little things along the way if someone was so kind to step up first such as yourself.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I reread people.

I did a full reread of Chibo middle of day 1. I felt he wasn't squeeky clean.
I actually wanted others to reread t-block too.

I also explicitly stated Chibo's hypocrisy maybe three times now, including in my last post.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I reread people.

I did a full reread of Chibo middle of day 1. I felt he wasn't squeeky clean.
I actually wanted others to reread t-block too.

I also explicitly stated Chibo's hypocrisy maybe three times now, including in my last post.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Oh duh, you posting this twice helped me figure it out (lol j/k)... I just thought you were referring to something else that I was missing >_<

I just only hope something comes out of rereading Mister Smithy himself.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm ready to talk Krys.

All the WIFOM in the world, but
he strongly "defended" a lot of players.
His only two "scummy picks" were yourself and Omni.
He felt both RR and Rajam were town towards the end of the day.

Now on one hand, his "thoughts" of Omni came from 'general' consensus after a stream of posts.
His thoughts of you seemed to be self-applied.

Unless town cop is going to come out and say "I investigated someone and I know they're scum" or something to that effect, something needs to happen today.
I agree it's valid to pursue me due to a lack of conversation between myself and T-Block too.

If we had an active town I think there would be points towards wagoning you, omni or myself. And as I mentioned earlier in the day, feeling a rajam/omni potential team could mean I think chasing Rajam is worthwhile too.

However, we don't have an active town.
I'm more likely to want to kill inactives.

Either way, something needs to happen soon.
Yesterday at D-2, we already had lynch candidates, hell RR was already picked and we were working out semantics.

Now its D-2 (we end Wednesday, it's monday for me) and we have nothing.

Unvote

ATM I feel the two most inactives are Tin and Raziek.
Krys is posting with some pressure (?), Pado posted a bit (after some earlier pressure). Omni I'm so so on I guess. Hilt may not have posted much (by number) but I like the content.

We either go after inactives or try to active-town through some possibly scum picks (> Implying there is an active town).

@Shaya
> Implying I was implying something rather than just being sarcastic
Hahah you got me Shaya, active town, lololol.

Vote: Tin Man
Be useful. Rajam felt through some conversation between Zigsta and T-Block that you are town or something. However you said there's not much information to go off which just hurts my brain.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Finished catching up. I feel tin man is scum, not because of inactivity, but for other reasons. Will post complete thoughts tomorrow morning.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Shaya - Pado
Hilt - Pierce7D,
Pado - Rajam,
Tin Man - Shaya

Not voting: Raziek, UTDZac, Zigsta, Hilt, Omni, Krystedez,

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, May 11th, at 3:00 p.m.

Rajam

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12674286&postcount=1325

I would love to hear other people's opinions on Krystedez. His influx of null reads and almost-null reads make me think he's having problems scum hunting for the wrong reasons. He's new, so it's understandable that scum hunting would be difficult. But his difficulty in finding a place to put his finger, and how spread out his posts constantly are, screams scum to me. And whenever he's asked for his opinion, he finds whatever way to dodge the question as much as he can, just doing enough to please the person that asked the question. Feels like scum not wanting to make the wrong enemies, while still trying to look busy.
I agree on his problems. He makes up farfetch'd theories, and never takes a solid stance on anything. Nonetheless, I think he is not mafia. Judging by his interactions with T-block D1, there's an interaction between both that makes me think that way:

#343 (T-block):

"Krystedez, don't ignore this question please. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-block
What kind of trap are you thinking is set, Krystedez? Do you think Rajam is scum setting a trap then?"

#344 (Krystedez):

"I've been thinking that Rajam has been setting a trap since his very first post. Sure, it can be read as a random item or maybe vote-bait/scum-slip-bait, but I think he's really building something here more than that.

I don't think RRR wants to be lynched. He's just setting up major WIFOM to confuse town since we moved out of RVS quite smoothly thanks to the efforts of a few guys. I still have little to go on right now though, gunna read more soon. Got a class and then goin home finally to really read.

Zig,I was more adamant about defending my emotional play and such in BBR Mafia because of it being my first game and people targeting me, so I was glad that Pierce was somewhat convinced that I was noob town. This game, if he thinks I'm scum, then he's being smart from previous meta, but I know I have nothing to hide and have no reason to defend myself for mistakes I've already made so early; I apologized and apologize yet again for the flavor attention... Hence why I'm going to go through some major case-reading, and the proof shall be in the pudding tonight to hopefully lead us to a good lynch decision.

As for RRR's accusation, I don't really know how I feel.

RRR is Rebecca Red Ryu

Pierce; I was curious. Thanks for answering. I was also confused because I generally thought Rajam was the one popular for being the "post restriction" person. I now am officially more confused. More later. *scoots to class*..."

#346 (T-block):

"Krystedez, is Rajam scum?"

#347 (Krystedez):

"Oops, T-Block.

Not ignoring, just didn't answer because I don't know yet.

I think Rajam is lethal scum. I think RRR is dumb scum. By that I mean Rajam may very well be a Indy/BIG power role while RRR is a goon of some sort.

Sorry about that! Reading more later. *already 10 minutes late, lateR*"

#348 (Pierce):

"Krys, please elaborate on why you feel that way.

#351 (T-block):

"I'd like to see you answer Pierce's question, too, Krystedez, when you get the chance."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAUSE: Note how in 351 T-block adds unnecesary pressure on Krys by joining Pierce's question. idk if scum would do that to a scum partner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#378 (Raziek):

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystedez
Oops, T-Block.

Not ignoring, just didn't answer because I don't know yet.

I think Rajam is lethal scum. I think RRR is dumb scum. By that I mean Rajam may very well be a Indy/BIG power role while RRR is a goon of some sort.

Sorry about that! Reading more later. *already 10 minutes late, lateR*

You think they're scumbuddies? Not a chance, no scumteam is THIS dumb. Not in a 13-man game.

Explain "Lethal scum" and "Dumb scum", please. I've seen Ryu as scum, he's not this stupid"

#381 (Krystedez):

"@ Raziek

Lethal - someone no one is in affiliation with; an SK, or some other odd role that OS came up with that is scum.

Dumb - someone playing DUMBly. Not saying RRR IS dumb. He's playing dumb mafia on purpose, wouldn't you agree? Act like he's doing town a favor by making reads but really just distracting town just as much as Rajam is if not more since the game started. A clear lynch target he makes himself to be, yes? </yoda>"

#382 (T-block):

"Krystedez, seems like you have a scum read on Rajam then? Since you have a feeling he was setting up a trap, can you speculate as to how he might benefit from doing what he did?"

PAUSE Again: In 381 Krystedez already answered T-block's (and Pierce's) question. Nonetheless T-block again insists, when he could've stopped there

#409 (ChiboSempai):

"Quote:
Krystedez, is Rajam scum?

What kind of question is this <_<"

#410 (T-block):

"Is that a question you want me to answer, Chibo?

Quote:
What kind of trap are you thinking is set, Krystedez? Do you think Rajam is scum setting a trap then?

Quote:
Quote:
What kind of trap are you thinking is set, Krystedez? Do you think Rajam is scum setting a trap then?

Krystedez, don't ignore this question please. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystedez
I've been thinking that Rajam has been setting a trap since his very first post. Sure, it can be read as a random item or maybe vote-bait/scum-slip-bait, but I think he's really building something here more than that.

That question comes off the heels of this. I wanted to know if he thought Rajam was scum setting a trap, and he ignored the scum part in his response, so I re-asked. I can explain why I wanted to know if you want, but I don't think that's necessary."

Ok T-block again putting more pressure on Krys. After that, Krystedez posts 414, 415, 416, 417, 418. These give me the impression of new town making an effort to do a super good case, which is also a reason of why I think Krystedez is town.

So @Hilt (and @Shaya too, because he was putting pressure on Krystedez as well), do you think the interaction I put above could be SvS?

@Krystedez: Why aren't you voting? Why did you drop your vote on Pierce so quickly?

I'm not liking how this Day is advancing. Deadline is wednesday, and I feel this will end on a quick-wagon on either Zac or Krys. I don't want a Krys lynch toDay; I'm not convinced at all he is scum despite his play has been as Hilt mentioned.

Also about Zac: I don't care anymore at this point if he is the lynch toDay because of being useless. I asked him what his scumpicks are after he was just talking about the color issue, and then disappeared. I haven't found anything significant anyways that would disconnect him of T-block, so if he is going to be the lynch, fine for me, and I'll join.

@Hilt and Raziek: Thoughts on Tin Man? What about the interaction with T-block I quoted before?

@Omni: Would you be "happy" with a Shaya or Pado lynch toDay?

Will address other posts asap.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Let's evaluate.
T-Block early on has some interactions that get questioned, I hadn't read/posted by this point.
From the point of my entering the game, people were 'feeling' a T-Block town, to a degree. Rajam wagon started and he OMGUS'd it. Not much else to go on from T-Block. Rajam also didn't OMGUS Chibo who was also completely on his wagon and wanting rajam to die, weird huh?
Chibo then makes a passing statement of "Praxis was scum in BBRM, he said he had lists of reads that he would post in the future and never did".
In the same or not long after post he was like "I don't like T-Block I think I'll make a case on him"...
Nothing~
I wasn't a huge fan of Chibo's play, as I had already stated.

Krys,
T-Block accused both you and Omni of being scum[my].
Other than passing and changing thoughts of RR/Rajam, you two were explicitly mentioned.
Let's say your name was... Red Ryu, confirmed townie. After confirmed scum had only two "scum reads" you've decided to go on an epic quest of figuring out why. You're worried that people still think you're useless after the FRIDAY debacle, but here's your chance!
Do you understand as a town player that if you are too lazy to do these things you're giving scum wins by being useless?

I like Hilt, he's putting in good work.

Omni, see that Rajam holding hands business? that's why you're confirmed scum team, imo.

Ode to Rajam~
You still never answered the question I had yesterday in which I asked something along the lines of
"Why didn't you OMGUS Chibo when he was also on your wagon, wanting you to die, and felt you were useless/scum?"
Why are you still thinking I was plain OMGUS'ing my wagon?
I didn't "OMGUS" Chibo because I was much more focused on Pierce, T-block, Omni and you who I felt (and still feel) were the most scummies on my wagon. Chibo was one step away from that, pretty much like RR; I considered both null all game, but with those 4 I mentioned plus Pado later I had already several scumpicks and I wanted to focus mainly on them.

I read your summary. I'd still like to see your conclusions. You only posted a log with T-block's actions

I don't understand this, neither your point there. Could you rephrase and explain again?

Nonetheless you aren't voting any of us despite "we're confirmed scum". Oh wait what? You're voting Tin Man, because he is inactive and doesn't need an actual case of why he could be scum... such an easy vote...

unvote
vote: Shaya

#1211:

Actually...

Pressured/wanted dead: me, RR and Chibo. Hardly interacted with T-block.

k let's just claim, lynch and move on. Shaya is scum; we don't need to divert the attention and lynch other player wrongly

who's with me
^^^ 10this

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
probably Pado over Shaya just cuz i like Shaya's content tho i do not like this silly concept of me and you being scum. its clearly just you.

@Pierce: where u at man what do you want to do for toDay? what happened to bro'ing it up and winning this game

i still would love a rajam wagon but much better picks are poppin up today but that's only due to inactivity

i think i wanna

Vote: Pierce

Rajam

Smash Champion
Would like to see a clear lynch option by tonight or tomorrow morning. That way we'll have a little more than 24 hours for analyzing potential claims.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Nonetheless you aren't voting any of us despite "we're confirmed scum". Oh wait what? You're voting Tin Man, because he is inactive and doesn't need an actual case of why he could be scum... such an easy vote...

unvote
You're pulling at straws.
Just about every other person in this game considered your reaction at that time OMGUS. Just because you say it wasn't it... wasn't? Lol.

Oh and that one liner was a bit of a joke. ;)

I've already stated my opinion of what's happened today. Conveniently ignoring it so you can push a vote of me because... You're lazy? You can't admit you OMGUS'd?

Did I say Tin Man was scum?
How do you feel about Tin Man's last few posts? He admitted to being useless. He admitted to not knowing how to not be useless. He's... what is he Rajam?

Padô

Smash Lord
probably Pado over Shaya just cuz i like Shaya's content tho i do not like this silly concept of me and you being scum. its clearly just you.

@Pierce: where u at man what do you want to do for toDay? what happened to bro'ing it up and winning this game

i still would love a rajam wagon but much better picks are poppin up today but that's only due to inactivity

i think i wanna

Why would you put be as a better target then Shaya? Just because you like Shaya's content? I liked (along with other players) T-Blocks content and he turned out just to be scum.

ALSO, do you really think Rajam is still scum? LOL, look at those posts. Did you really read the last Rajam's posts? They seem really SOLID for me.

Also there are a lot of Krystedez posts that makes me wanna suspect him.

I LOLed at the interaction at post #346 from T-Block and Krys's answer at #347. T-Block asks and Krys answers: "Yes, sir". The whole thing gets even worse when Day2 comes, now we know RR was town what makes Krystedez #347 smell.

Then, Chibo, obviously, asks "WHAT, IN THE NAME OF GOD, IS THIS QUESTION?".

Chibo play was considered bad because he wasn't active enough, but his play was defensive just like the usual Bus Driver role requires. If he only had put enough emphasis on this part of the game (or been active enough) which he hadn't I believe we would have dropped the idea on lynching RR or Rajam. God, If I only could go back in time and pay attention to those little flaws.

Unvote

@Shaya

What still budges you about Chibo's play????????

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
My apologies guys, but I'm going to replace out of this game.

Sorry to do this close to the deadline. :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Budges about Chibo's play?

As in bugs me?
I feel I have a notable post in day 1 where I talk about my qualms of Chibo. I stated what I thought of the rest of his posts earlier on during this day as well.

@Rajam
Let me rephrase that
What are your thoughts on me saying that Tin Man is useless and he says he's useless?

Kinda find it odd that our Activity White Knight in Shining Armor has been quiet, BUT more so that Omni's placing a vote on him (why do you feel he's more worthwhile a lynch over the likes of Tin or Raziek?).
Just in-case, no extreme bias here, but where are you Pierce? You've jinxed yourself by staying quiet while being on the activity cases a bit this game :|

Omni said:
Clearly just Rajam? Want to do a rehash for the class?

-

Rajam,
I find your argument for me being scum comes down to two points.
1. I was on your wagon.
2. I didn't interact with T-Block directly during day 1.

As I've said multiple times, and we can both banter on about the point of view on no.1, I don't think you're going to be able to convince town that this conclusion wasn't OMGUS. If you're town, you hurt the credibility of your play by even remotely instigating your scum reads through this. If anyone else disagrees here, please come out and say it.

Now onto two.
As I'm sure you've done a reread on me at this point, you can call me out on what I say here. My interactions in day 1 were quite bare in general. I don't recall directly talking to Zigsta nor T-Block nor Krys throughout the entirety of day one, I didn't really talk to Red Ryu either other than "wtf" (was there a player who didn't?) and somewhat final comments as he was about to get lynched (I chose to 'believe' Omni on his meta claims earlier on in the day, hence why I was more focussed onto you). I find it somewhat dubious that you're making something overtly special out of "lack of T-block" when my activity levels for day 1 weren't exactly noteworthy. However, the point is noted, but most assuredly not definitive.

In other words your scum reads on me are:
1. I voted you, 2. I wasn't super active day one.

Oh wait, now you have me going "scum team confirmed!" and pursuing the lynch of a coasting/useless player as another scum tell. Is it your goal to look like an idiot? I'm really not sure whether or not you're dumb town on a tunnelling spree or you're scum pushing what you can (but as already stated, I feel your 'push' is quite inadequate, and your passing thoughts of other players being scum isn't helping my opinion of you shift towards "good town player").

Also another thing you brought up. I posted a "list" of events, it was quite brief and was paraphrased by me, and how I interpreted his reactions were shaped by my bias as well. If you would have liked me to sit down and make a WIFOM list for you out of everything I listed then say so - so I can laugh at you.

Padô

Smash Lord
Shaya,

It was bugs sorry about the typo.

And... what do you think about the interaction from Krystedez with T-Block from post #346 to around #381? Those are mainly the posts Rajam showed us on his last posts and it's almost making me change my view of the game.

You said you didn't talk too much with Krys, Zigsta and T-Block on Day 1. I feel bad because I didn't notice the stupid question T-Block made to Krystedez and then the silly reply he gave him I wonder if you are feeling the same as me or you just don't see anything different on this interaction.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Okay, so if I'm understanding you right, my largest posts (like the ones where I picked apart Rajam/RR and a few others Day 1 with my speculation) are ALL about roles and possibilities and random tangents? Care to explain how? I feel like I had legitimate concerns just like the rest of you with RR/Rajam, and a found a few inconsistencies with other people.
This post should sum it up the situations I talk about, but if it still doesn't make sense on how I see the situation, feel free to ask again.
I don't understand your last sentance; "I see little pressure based on picking posts apart", do you mean that I don't pressure enough when I DO pick posts apart?
No, I'm sayng that you do not often pick posts people make apart to scum hunt. After looking through your posts, I cannot remember seeing much of any deciphering. Your posts are simple, to the point, and while this normally wouldn't be a bad thing by itself, your posts lack effort. They're full of fluff and tangents and talk that doesn't get us anywhere, to give them the appearance of content. Does this make sense? Should I try to explain it a different way
How much more do I need to pressure? I put votes or FoS on people when I need to to get some kind of reaction, like for Chibo, or from Pierce.
It's the reasonings for your votes and FoS's that are lacking. If you're only doing it for reactions, then do you think the person is actually scummy? If not, do you have someone that you do? If you don't, why not?
When the reason for finding someone scummy is "he attacked me", then yes. This is scummy.
lol double quote. You say I talk about obvious possibilities a lot because I love them in this post, but in earlier posts you were saying I distract town with not-so obvious roles/possibilities.
I did? I said you go off on pointless tangents, is that what you're talking about?
When I'm being creative or trying new things to learn to play, I'm distracting, when I state the obvious, I'm doing nothing.
Now you're getting it! This is exactly what I'm calling you out on, by the way. Thank you for summing it up.
I doubt many people care about your null reads. Your scum reads, however, would be lovely to hear. But you rarely accuse anyone of anything. And when you do, they're usually soft accusations.
Well it's mainly my own gut feeling here and from the way his posts seem interesting and yet confusing at the same time. I haven't made a firm stance on this obviously as you've proven. He's like in between for me.
Hahaha. So there's an in between between null and scummy now? I figured null was the midway point between town and scummy.
WHAT question did I dodge? I answered Shaya's to the best of my ability, and then answered it fully by responding to Rajam's picks. o_O Rajam is a scum pick because his previous play makes me think he may still be something to worry about, not to mention his recent "buddying" if you wanna call it that. However, to me he's not a viable lynch candidate right now because of how much is going for him rather than against him at this point.
Rajam asked you who you think T-Block's partner(s) most likely would be. You did not actually answer this question. You danced around it. And even in the parts where you talked about who your "scum picks" were, they weren't solid opinions. You acted unsure and stayed on the fence, as you usually do, to keep an escape route for yourself.
I'll try to tone that down then (even if it wasn't every single post or more than a single line...) Look at other people coasting/johning and not even posting, gosh -_-
There's a difference between making excuses and filling your posts with fluff. If someone makes an excuse for why they aren't or can't post, that has a purpose to be made. What I called you out on does not.
Take this as you will, but again, I had someone to lean on last game for scum-hunting, even if it was pretend. This game, it's my first time scum-hunting for Town. I feel like if I had been town in BBRM, I would have an easier time scum-hunting this game. But either way, if I die sooner rather than later or get pressured more, it makes me learn. I don't mind dying this game so long as town wins. That's the difference, which is why I make larger posts and go all around, I'm still gettin my feelers out for this game.
If this is the case, increase the quality of your posts, not the length. This way if you do die, we aren't only left with unsure opinions.
And just to let you know, I try my hardest to answer anyone's question to the fullest, I don't see how that 's "just enough". Sure I may miss someone's question, but don't we all.

And speaking of which.

@Rajam:

And here's the answer to the question I was talking about earlier, haha. In all honesty, this is a solid post. I don't know if you did this on purpose or not, but much of what I called you out on in my previous post was absent in this. Shaya is someone I haven't paid as much attention to this game. Omni asked me what I thought about him D1, and I honestly didn't know. Told him I would get back to him at the time, but never got around to it. Shaya will be the next person I reread, especially since he seems to be one of the main candidates to lynch for today.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
It's the reasonings for your votes and FoS's that are lacking. If you're only doing it for reactions, then do you think the person is actually scummy? If not, do you have someone that you do? If you don't, why not?
When the reason for finding someone scummy is "he attacked me", then yes. This is scummy.
First of all, my reasoning for highlighting Pierce or Shaya was not just because he attacked me. In fact, it was just a passing statement that isn't apart of my reasoning at all. If I wanted to OMGUS I think it would be apparent. Reread my posts on Pierce:

Pierce: Play has seemed "forced", he could very well just play that way, but I don't know. He jumped on me and Chibo I think about flavor talk first (which is fine but given the circumstances it isn't too farfetched to connect the dots of Chibo's death to something like this.)

@Pierce: I'd like to hear:

-your sentiments about Chibo's flavor talk beginning yesterDay? (involving me in this question is fine too)

@Forced-play, Chibo-Flavor-Talk and Death

I just felt like for most of the game you force yourself or exert your scum-fighting ways a little too much and act like you're doing better than most people are (someone pointed a finger at you for this I believe and you said something along the lines of "What? I like to believe I'm doing better than most people here!"

Flavor-talk, you're right, I was just bringing it up because you were the first to point it out, pressured chibo and me, let off, and then went right along with the play of the day like the rest of us. Chibo's death connecting to you doesn't seem impossible, is what I was trying to say.

Unvote

I'll work something out... I just feel like though there's still so little to go on, I should be seeing much more here from the flip and not just T-Block but Chibo dying...
In trying to do both defense and scum-hunt, I'm guessing it looks like I'm OMGUS, but I've already made it apparent my sentiments on who I think looks scum, have I not? I've also responded accordingly.

Just a recap on whom I think might be scum:

Shaya (interactions, activity), Pierce (interactions, his play in general), Pado (a gut feeling, hard to read honestly, but I'm still thinking about him).

I'm getting a feel for everyone before I can solidify a vote. Since we're so close to deadline already, I don't think it's a bad thing to make the play of the day a decision between Shaya and Pierce. I think that the T-block rereads could be done some more, but I don't know how much more we can pull out of it, which is why I was trying to figure out the connections of Chibo's death. I like both Pierce and Shaya's posts but not enough to buy them fully is what I'm saying.

Rajam seems to be putting a good amount of work at this point, along with Shaya who put the first bred effort. I'm going to reread some while I'm here now, and I might find some more material.

Rajam asked you who you think T-Block's partner(s) most likely would be. You did not actually answer this question. You danced around it. And even in the parts where you talked about who your "scum picks" were, they weren't solid opinions. You acted unsure and stayed on the fence, as you usually do, to keep an escape route for yourself.
Sorry, I didn't intend to dance around his question, I literally missed it. I read his 1313 but not his 1312, where I didn't even notice he directed a question to me as well as Zac, who btw, I don't think answered it either, did he? I was just posting my thoughts about his reads at this point.
I don't know if you did this on purpose or not, but much of what I called you out on in my previous post was absent in this.
Yeah, I "purposely danced around Rajam's question, answered every part of your posts knowing full well you'd get down to the bottom and finally see my answer to his question that I accidentally missed." It was a part of my perfect plan to annoy Hilt. :awesome:

Kidding aside, I didn't mean to, I literally saw that I had missed his question during the response to your last post lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
And... what do you think about the interaction from Krystedez with T-Block from post #346 to around #381? Those are mainly the posts Rajam showed us on his last posts and it's almost making me change my view of the game.
That segment of the conversation only? Up until 381?
If that was the only "thing" I could see that likely being SvS. I do feel Rajam's conclusions based on the extent continuing on after though. BUT considering (I'm less sold now, btw) that Rajam and Omni's SvS would surpass the t-block/krys interaction by leagues...

You said you didn't talk too much with Krys, Zigsta and T-Block on Day 1. I feel bad because I didn't notice the stupid question T-Block made to Krystedez and then the silly reply he gave him I wonder if you are feeling the same as me or you just don't see anything different on this interaction.[/QUOTE]

Stupid question? I wouldn't necessarily say the questions were 'stupid', "Is rajam scum?" was ... silly I suppose, but T-Block actually wanting to get a real answer out of Krys other than him skimming around it is something that unknowing of his flip make me feel he was town, while Krys avoiding it could be scum. Now knowing that TB was scum looking over this, its hard to make a conclusion.

What's notable however is Krys mention of "lethal scum" throughout all of this. While I don't think the same scum team would interact like this, if you consider his play in general, Krys may very well be an independent...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You mean my proposed intuition telling me that Rajam might be "lethal" or independent? Really I was putting that there because I thought of Rajam as being a trap/bomb, and that we shouldn't vote for him. Now I see that a lot of it was breadcrumbing/silly RVS. How'd you get to this conclusion through that?

In totally related news, I made some quick rereads of a few T-blocks posts and wanted to lay them on the table for Bardull to look at as well as the rest of us. It's relevant to discussion at this point, and since we have practically one and a half days left with our new replacement... I figured this would be viable discussion and a good chance to get a real wagon started with the help of someone who's been reading.

^I am curious about what you think of Chibo, Raziek, if you don't mind.
Raziek never answered. Why didn't T-Block TRY to get this question answered? Hell Raziek's all, "Imma play this game now!" Raz was playing strictly quiet. I think this was light scum interaction with lazy town or scum on TB's part.

@All, does this say anything for Raziek to you? Do you think this small bit of interaction makes a clear enough read of T-block's agenda or Raz's alignment?

@Bardull, now that you've replaced, do you think you could provide any insight on TB's agenda? In other words, does his interaction with the past "you" influence your opinion on who might be scum that TB's interactions have involved (or lacked)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
EBWOP: Not to say Raz hadn't made it apparent that he was very busy. No offense Raz, I see you readin ;) Just using the term "lazy" very lightly in this scenario; I can only hope we can get on the right track for voting someone in the next 24 hours.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hi krystedez

i have yet to do a full read, but i'm fairly certain that the reason why t-block was asking raziek that question was to seem town by producing activity/stances. i'm not fully aware of raziek's level of activity in this game, but according to you, raziek was "lazy," so i'm guessing that raziek was an easy target for t-block's questioning. this would allow t-block to

1. produce activity from raziek
2. seem town
3. maybe get on raziek's good side?

so yea, light scum interaction with lazy town.

i'm not sure why t-block chose chibo as a candidate for raziek to voice an opinion on yet, but i liked chibo's play in the beginning (haven't read through all of d1 yet though). he was actually being useful and not strikingly scummy for a change, unlike my other encounters with him.

t-block seemed unusually active and was very pro-town. this doesn't really fit with his town meta; typically he's a bit more quiet as town. i'm guessing this is because this is the first time t-block was mafia scum, and the mafia boss to boot, so he was excited and didn't want to be lynched/killed. didn't really do much good for him though it seems, lol.

i didn't pay too much to his play in BBR mafia, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was similar to his play here.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
idk what his agenda could be past that. i can't really meta him since this is his first game as mafia (at least that i know of.) :[

Padô

Smash Lord
T-Block was a serial killer in BBRM, he was kinda quietish throughout. I would say it contrasts drastically to his scum play during day one of this game.
This.

Thanks for you answer Shaya.

I believe this guy has gotta post some more...

Voting just to be sure he posts.

Rajam

Smash Champion
5 people are not even voting with less than 24 hours for deadline and minimum progress toDay...

Zac, Tin Man, Hilt, Krystedez: What the #$% are you waiting for?? where's your vote?

Zac: useless, inactive, and scummy as a consequence. good lynch toDay.
Tin Man: useless but town. At least do something and vote
Hilt: Why aren't you voting? You've said nothing also regarding my town reads on Krys and Tin Man. I have asked you twice, and this is the third time, to tell me if my read on Tin Man town is accurate or not, based on what I posted before
Krys: Stop being so undecisive and just put a vote

BarDulL: you also aren't voting. How's the re-read? If you had to put a vote now, who would you go against? do you feel confident enough to put a vote or would you prefer to avoid that commitment? Do you have a town read on me? Because you are my strongest town read and I would like to know if you would join me with your vote

Pierce why so inactive? Do you still consider Hilt scum, or was that vote for inactivity?

Will put my reads on a scale meter:

Town
Rajam
Raziek
Krystedez
Tin Man
Hilt
Omni
UTDZac
Pierce7d
Padô
Shaya