• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
What did you do N2/N3? Is this something else you don't want to reveal?

Tin Man, I've been giving my opinion of others. I'd like to hear more of yours. Your last big post was horrible. Do you not get that UTD just claimed cop (or some similar role), and himself getting a guilty verdict on Shaya? Also try to understand that the "not on the same side" line doesn't apply to two town members. Also, I don't like giving a full list of opinions on every player like some do. If that's what you're asking for, forget it. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask them.

Don't use others' reasons to back up your opinions if you don't understand their reasons.

But yeah, lynching Shaya is a no brainer. Just don't lynch him until UTD gives his innocents.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Night 2 was related to pierce as well. Night 3 was psychopathing krys.

I don't mind revealing, I can pretty much name claim and power claim pierce for him atm. Do you want me to do that? lol

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Woah! Major confusion on my end :eek:

What did you do N2/N3? Is this something else you don't want to reveal?

Tin Man, I've been giving my opinion of others. I'd like to hear more of yours. Your last big post was horrible. Do you not get that UTD just claimed cop (or some similar role), and himself getting a guilty verdict on Shaya? Also try to understand that the "not on the same side" line doesn't apply to two town members. Also, I don't like giving a full list of opinions on every player like some do. If that's what you're asking for, forget it. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask them.

Don't use others' reasons to back up your opinions if you don't understand their reasons.

But yeah, lynching Shaya is a no brainer. Just don't lynch him until UTD gives his innocents.
To be completely honest, no I didn't understand that. Why? I'm a noob =/. Considering the post you just made to me, all of the following posts become really clear to me.

Long story short, got a guilty on him. Was just waiting a bit to share, hoping to get more info incase I die.
After what UTD said, I'd definitely rather see Shaya claim first.
Oh, that reminds me. Zac, do you have any other results to give us?
@Bardull, remember, there was a bus driver. So who targeted who really can't be determined, or I mean it could, but we really don't know what happened.

And yes I plan on giving you more info before I die. Do I have to give it to your right now or wait til more of the day passes?
Don't need to give us your other results yet. They're not urgent. I'd rather see what people's opinions are of others before we see who is cleared as town. Just as long as it's sometime before the day phase ends.
can we just kill shaya now i really dont feel like waiting for a claim uhghhhgh
why wouldnt i want shaya dead @ this point @ tin man

stop asking other people for their opinion. what's your outlook on the game so far? who needs to die
Tin Man, that post is full of wtf T.T

Assuming I didn't start the day with "Let's kill shaya" who would you scum picks have been?
Now I understand whats going on :/. Sorry about that guys.

Hilt. If UTD gives his innocents (which i believe is a town player), wont those players be night targets?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yes but those inno's are non-lynch targets assuming UTD is a legit cop

a UTD flip or a Shaya flip can confirm both

i wonder where Pierce has been

fyi i received an anonymous message that said Pierce visited Krys lastnight

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm Mallow, Town Tadpole.

I have two abilities, one which checks if someone uses a night action, and if they do, I'm told their flavour name.
The other is role blocker.
I can only use one per night.

Night 1 I psychopath'd Pierce.
Me continuing on will reveal who/what pierce is.
Night 2 was related to pierce as well. Night 3 was psychopathing krys.

I don't mind revealing, I can pretty much name claim and power claim pierce for him atm. Do you want me to do that? lol
I'm that shark boss that Mario has to defeat under that sea level. I am not a cop, I'm a tracker/watcher combo. My confirmation post breadcrumbs this: tracker & watcher. I also breadcrumbed my character here in my #1428

Night 2 I tracked Shaya - He visited Rajam and Pierce.
Night 3 I tracked Shaya - He visited Omni.

So Shaya is Mallow huh? Doesn't look like it...

Omni

BRoomer
wtf so was the message I received from Shaya then?

also gdlk gambit Zac :D

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm comfortable with a Shaya lynch at this point.

On another note, I'm interested in the message Omni received and I want Pierce to claim, but I think it would be best to wait until toMorrow for that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@UTDZac - Not toDay; it's still possible that Shaya flips Town and that you're Scum (although I highly doubt it at this point.) Best to wait until toMorrow for a claim.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
wait what, I visited Krystedez?

That . . . Odd since I did NOT visit Krystedez last night N2 or N3

I don't trust shaya anymore. He's probably scum. Here's what I think

I'm Jinx, town humble Sk. I can NK but only if the target visits someone.

So far, NONE of my targets have died. I thought this was pretty stange especially when Chibo flipped bus driver. I didn't think there would be 2 bus drivers.

If Shaya scanned me day 1, then he probably decided to redirect my kills, which would make it look like I killed krystedez when I targetted tin man day 2. Last night I targetted Shaya. That's why I said I trust him, because I figured if he wasn't dead, he wasn't taking any night action, so he didn't make the kills. Now I'm thinking his whole ability is to disrupt game information. That's why Omni got a message from him, that's why my kills haven't been going through, and that's why zac got a guilty.

vote: shaya

why else would a semi cop and roleblocker power not die when I target them with my power. Also, why else would shaya not cop more people instead of targetting the sk 2 nights in a row?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
oh, and hilt, I only rushed the lynch on Pado because I seriously felt that we would run out of time. i'm pretty sure that the lynch was that day, and you're the one who also mentioned that bbr has a habit of waiting till last second which I agree with.

That you would not acknowledge this strikes me as fishy, but I'll address that later.

Omni

BRoomer
Driving.

Town humble SK? Eh.

Well that confirms the note I received.

Bardull, confirm with me that you received my gift. Don't state what it is. With so much bus'ing going on I'm afraid it may not have reached Raziek.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Alive:
BarDull
UTDZac - Johnathan Jones, Town Tracker/Watcher
Tin Man
Omni
Pierce - Jinx, Town Humble SK
Hilt
Shaya - Mallow, Town Tadpole

Dead:
Red Ryu (Frogfucious, Wise Townie)
ChiboSempai (Booster, Town Bus Driver)
T-block (Smithy, Mafia Boss)
Pado (Peach, Town Princess)
Rajam (Toadofsky, Town Musician)
Krystedez (Bowser, Town Distraction)

Omni

BRoomer
Don't kill Shaya just yet. I got a lot of questions to ask and a few things to confirm.

@Bardull: K, good. :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Pierce, let me elaborate on my confusion:

So far, NONE of my targets have died. I thought this was pretty stange especially when Chibo flipped bus driver. I didn't think there would be 2 bus drivers.
What!? O.o

2 Bus Drivers? Huh?

What does "none of your targets dying" have anything to do with chibo flipping bus driver night 1?

Last night I targetted Shaya. That's why I said I trust him, because I figured if he wasn't dead, he wasn't taking any night action, so he didn't make the kills. Now I'm thinking his whole ability is to disrupt game information. That's why Omni got a message from him, that's why my kills haven't been going through, and that's why zac got a guilty.
You said yourself Shaya has an ability and has been using it... so why isn't he dead? You gave reasoning for this in the form of "well Shaya must have a game disrupting ability, therefore my night kill isn't working." I don't follow.

And why is "zac got a guilty" in there too? How is this related? I'm a tracker and I saw Shaya visit people. Shaya claimed and mentioned nothing about a game disruption ability. Clearly Shaya is scum.

why else would a semi cop and roleblocker power not die when I target them with my power. Also, why else would shaya not cop more people instead of targetting the sk 2 nights in a row?
What what what? Who's semi cop and who's roleblocker? Are you talking about Shaya. I thought you were talking about me, that's another place where I got confused.

The second part is obvious, we already know Shaya is scum.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
perhaps that came out garbled because I'm posting from a phone. Let me clarify.

When my targets where not dying, but there were two night kills, I thought this was strange, but I ruled out the idea of bus driver because the bus driver died. However, with scum dead, it explains why there has only been one kill a night with my kills getting redirected.

With the bus driver dead, I did not think my kills were being redirected, but Krys died, and Omni says I visited him. I also have a killing power which I used, but not on Krys. My origional target did not die. Explaination, I was redirected.

If the bus driver is dead, and my kills are being redirected, it means that scum is manipulating me. This is probably Shaya. Why? He knew I'm an SK, and he also said he targetted me again in the night.

Omni said that Shaya was the one who tipped him off that I'm an SK.

The semi cop and RB ability desciption was referring to Shaya.

Finally, with evidence from you getting a guilty on Shaya, that leads me to believe Shaya is scum.

Here's what I'm confused about Zac:
if you're a watcher/tracker, and not a cop, how are you getting guilty? Can you explain your power a little better?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Here's what I'm confused about Zac:
if you're a watcher/tracker, and not a cop, how are you getting guilty? Can you explain your power a little better?
When I claimed to have a guilty on Shaya I never said I was cop, you merely implied that cause i used the word "guilty." I chose this word because on Night 2 when I tracked Shaya I was given the information that he visited both Rajam and Pierce. Once Night 2 ended, I saw Rajam was killed during the night.

Do you see now why I said I have a guilty on Shaya? Shaya visited Rajam on the same Night that Rajam died. Shaya also targeted someone else during that same night. I figured he was probably a mafia roleblocker (a common role, no?).

I went with this guess and took a shot-in-the-dark (well, kinda, had a pretty strong feeling Shaya was scum) and forced Shaya to claim. He did and gave information that didn't match up with what I knew, therefore he is scum.

As far as explaining my power better: I'm a tracker and a watcher. Both roles work exactly as depicted on mafiascum.net

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
What would people think about a massclaim? Probably tomorrow? Pretty sure we're agreed Shaya should die today, UTD tomorrow if Shaya flips town. We're getting close to end game. On another note, inclined to believe Pierce's claim mostly because of the name, haha. I think that if scum had made the role up, he wouldn't have used the term serial killer in it. Vigilante would be the first word that would come to mind for me when faking a town killing role. Not town serial killer, haha. Wifomy, I know.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Shaya - UTDZac, BarDull, Pierce,

Not voting:
Tin Man, Omni, Hilt, Shaya

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, May 25th at 3:00 p.m. EST

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
hilt, i didn't check my role pm when i typed my role. It might just say vigilante. Since I'm on my phone, I didn't check. I had sk on my mind because omni guessed at my role earlier and said sk.

That being said, I'm town, not indy, so please don't lynch me, LOL

Omni

BRoomer
i never said Shaya tipped me off. i said it was an anonymous message. UTD tracked Shaya to me lastnight and i got the message lastNight (as in started this Day with it) so that's probably the most logical guess.

if shaya did send me that note then how was he able to misguide your kill as well? that seems like too many actions.

@hilt: lol, wifomy indeed but i kinda think that way, too.

anyway, im still going under the assumption that there is at least 2-3 scum left including possible indy roles. idk if a mass roleclaim would be wise. id suggest it only if it seemed to be a possible lylo scenario.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
i'm against mass claim.
Omni I had thought I saw you say it was anonymus, but then I thought I saw you say in a later post it was shaya, which made me really confused. Again, probably me misreading on my phone while rushing at work.

I also think there is an indy, just based on the number of players. And it's an overswarm game.

I did breadcrumb my character, but i'm not going to find the post number right now from my phone. I used several quotes jinx says in game, including saying to rajam, "Phew, simply amazing" when he was talking about going for his reread.

Top Bottom