• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG Mafia: Hilt lynched, Town wins!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Alright alright

Geno (town supporter)

Active abilities:
Geno Boost – Each Night, you may pick a player. That player gets to use their ability twice the following Night. This does not include any killing attacks.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Tin Man (Geno, town supporter) has been modkilled!

7a. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).

The vote count has been swiped clean.

Night 5 begins!

That means no more posting (and you too, Tin Man!)

Send in your Night Actions ASAP to start the Night faster. Deadline is Friday, May 27th at 3;00 p.m. EST.

Sorry Tin Man, but rules are rules! You can't directly quote your role PM, must paraphrase all mod communication.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No one has died!

Day 6 begins! With four alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline has been set for Friday, June 3rd, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Not voting: BarDull, UTDZac, Pierce, Hilt

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Look at when Night 5 started: 05-25-2011 09:29 PM

Then go look at Pierce's profile: Last Activity: 05-25-2011 02:37 PM

Also, I tracked Pierce last night and he did nothing. Do you really believe his "Humble SK" claim?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm in agreement with Zac.

Vote: Pierce

Pierce claims that his NKs have been re-directed this entire time, but why not stop using them if they were, in fact, being re-directed? There's also the fact that only pro-town members have died as a result of Pierce's NKs.

The only plausible explanation that makes sense to counter this is if Hilt is a Kefka remake except he had the additional knowledge that Pierce was the SK from the beginning. There's no guarantee that Pierce's role would be forced to kill in the first place though...

Another thing that I'd like to bring up is Pierce's initial breadcrumb. Pierce breadcrumbed that Jinx would be Town Vigilante, but that Croco would be an SK. This is peculiar, and if he is actually indy scum, his intent for breadcrumbing that he was Town Vig is obvious.

I don't see myself changing my mind on this. Pierce can die.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Not at all. I'm Dyna, Town Mole. On non consecutive nights I can go into hiding, becoming immune to all night actions, good and bad. Basically gives me the option of becoming an even or odd night commuter. I'm not, however, going to say which days I hid. It doesn't do anything for town (to my knowledge) and makes me vulnerable.

Going to be out for a bit today. Will give an actual post sometime tonight.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In retrospect, I jumped the gun a bit on my "kill Pierce" post, but I was feeling pretty confident that Pierce was (and still is) scum...so yeah.

I'm Town Doctor, hence why I visited you, Zac.

The "gift" I have is a 1 shot bullet proof, hence why I tried to bait a NK last Night.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Pierce - BarDull, UTDZac

Not Voting- Pierce, Hilt

With four alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline has been set for Friday, June 3rd, at 3:00 p.m. EST

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
While I'm not against lynching someone earlier into the day phase, when it's late game, I don't feel right hammering someone that hasn't made a post. Going to wait until Pierce at least does so. He made a few posts yesterDay about not liking UTD and I would like to hear any emphasis he would have on those opinions. I'm convinced in giving him the ax, though, mostly because I'm confident Bardull is town. And in my situation, this leaves Pierce and UTD. And considering we won't be in LyLo until tomorrow (if the patterns follow), tomorrow either the game will be over (town winning if Pierce is scum, town losing if scum has a night kill and pulls it off), or it'll be down to either UTD or my lynch.

As things are now, consider us at LyLo with two lynches. We need to decide on who those two lynches are going to be. Is this unreasonable? Or should we quick lynch Pierce without getting his opinion, so that if he does flip town, we wouldn't get his input on who should die out of UTD, Bardull, and myself?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
How can it my LyLo with two lynches?

We only have one lynch. If we mislynch, then the killer will drop us down to 2 players Day 7.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
There's still the possibility that there isn't an indy with a killing role. If Pierce is telling the truth and he's a vigilante, do you really think that there are three different killing roles? Wouldn't we have had at least one night where there were three night kills? And in the situation that he's been role blocked each night, would OS really put 3 killing roles in a game? We saw two night kills in the first night phase, and one or none in each of the others. Either Pierce is the Serial Killer, or he's telling the truth about his role and someone has been redirecting it.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
We have indie and mafia as killing roles, who is the third?

What I'm really upset about is tin man getting mod killed. yesterday I was going to lynch pierce then have you guys lynch me today. I knew at that time that both mario and geno had not claimed, and if they did it would give town a strong reason to kill me and pierce. But now its going to come down to who do you believe more

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
If Pierce is telling the truth, him. I highly, highly doubt there are more than three roles with an actual night kill.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Pierce where are you? Why didn't you use your night action last Night, especially if there was a good chance of it killing whoever is the last scum?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Annoyed that mail doesn't come in on memorial day =(

I wanted my netflix movie: Terminator 2. Watched the first one for the first time 4 days ago. Itching to see the rest of the series.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Please bold your votes for them to be counted.

Pierce doesn't appear to have been online yet.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Pierce - UTDZac, Bardull, Hilt

Pierce (Jinx, Town Vigilante) has been killed!

Send Night Actions in ASAP, faster they come in faster game starts. Deadline for Night Actions is Friday, June 3rd, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No one died!

Day 7 begins!

Deadline has been set for Wednesday, June 15th, at 3 PM EST.

With three alive, it takes two to lynch.

Top Bottom