• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
BADGES?! Are you guys mad? I want something wearable :( Lika hats or shirts or socks or I don't know. But badges are lame boyscout material.

Also i wouldn't count on it Strawhats. He hasn't signed up yet and plane tickets are **** expensive now.

strawhats

Smash Master
M2k won $ 3000 plus whatever amount of money he will win next weeken at Herb 2, wait mango is going to that oh well top 2 still pays well. Just joking I actually think m2k can beat mango.

porc

Smash Journeyman
I asked M2K during Genesis about Super Lion 4, his reponse was simple : "No it's too expense, not worth it".

On the other hand Mango told me he really wanted to come, but he's too young. He said that as soon as he gratuats from school, he'll buy his tickets to Europe. So... next summer guys.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Myself and 5 others from Denmark are now basically confirmed (stelzig, Jonas, Oskar, Abild, Oni, coco). Though only 2 of us have signed up on your site at the moment. I'm planning on buying train tickets for all of us tommorow unless i run into problems, but hopefully that will not happen.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Got my tickets and everything now too. The rest of the danes still need to get their interrail pass, but they got seats and everything so basically all 6 of us are confirmed - i'll get everyone to confirm on your site asap :p
Unfortunately it looks like we'll arrive a little late now due to a very quick shift that we could easily miss if a train was late. Therefore we'll miss brawl teams, which doesn't matter too much to us (although we'd rather miss brawl singles i think, but i guess we can't ask for those 2 to be switched around just for 6 people), and will first be at the train station at 12:34 and then still needing to take that bus you mentioned in the original post. But yeah since jeffz asked if he could register on saturday i just wanted to make sure that we can also register on friday even though we'll be a little late for the first tournament :p

Mr-R

Smash Champion
are M2K and mango still coming ?or did armada crush their hopes of winning ?

Samochan

Smash Master
****it, why can't ryanair operate in oulu... I found an easy and cheap route of tampere - london standsted - grenoble for around 200€ there and back which is already 140€ cheaper than oulu - helsinki - paris via finnair... but guess who's not living in tampere and going by train here in finland would effectively raise the price to 340€ at least, not accounting random ryanair fees, tourney costs etc. *sigh* :urg: I'm starting to crave for some good international tourney again...

stelzig

Smash Lord
It's that expensive travelling pay train in Finland? :urg:

That's about what i'm paying total to go to Lyon by train all the way from Denmark O_o

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
I have already contact with Salepate, it seems that Porc will house us, yeeeeeeeeep! Thank you very much, Porc :D

Tero.

Smash Champion
no germans are confirmed atm on the tsl4 website, what's going on?
Makkura, Yomi and UCK are definitly coming and others (kjab, vegeta, .tea, zettrox, etc.) are still trying to find a way to go.
There will be definitly some german rep there.

**** germany you suck for organizing a national tournament at the same time, it's ********...
Good thing germany sucks even more at tournament hosting (aside from my crew of course :p Smash Royale ftw!) so they won't manage to actually hold that tournament.

aha so germany sucks

could i now say: told you so?

=P
Why would you say that if you are one of the organizers of above mentioned tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom