• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO aka DSO 11 4/10/10

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Get owned Boss + PS

Boss should have stuck to the original plan and went to NY so we can team.

And good **** in Winners Finals + Losers Finals Keitaro. :)
Thanks a lot dude :D

To be honest for gfs I didn't have much motivation to go all out and stress myself after I knew I was splitting before doing grand finals but the characters Atomsk used in gfs are better suited for him against Falco. Except for his Falco, which rage quitted before getting 3 stocked lol! <3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lollll Who did he use against you in WF's and what was the set count?

Keitaro

In winners I 2 stocked his Fox on Castle Seige, the he beat me with G&W on Norfair, then I 2 stocked his ROB on smashville, then I quit out against his Pikachu on Frigate cause he was gonna 3 stock me, then I beat his Pika on smashville last hit.

He went mainly mk in gfs and Snake on Picto. Falco once where he beat me last hit then I almost 3 stocked it the next match.

Olimar is ******** and gets gimped easily especially by Falco so I feel bad for Logic cause he should of at least won our pools set tbh.

Me and Inui was last hit third game Falco vs Metaknight.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That's ma dawg Keitaro. Next time **** with no splits. lol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
In winners I 2 stocked his Fox on Castle Seige, the he beat me with G&W on Norfair, then I 2 stocked his ROB on smashville, then I quit out against his Pikachu on Frigate cause he was gonna 3 stock me, then I beat his Pika on smashville last hit.

He went mainly mk in gfs and Snake on Picto. Falco once where he beat me last hit then I almost 3 stocked it the next match.

Olimar is ******** and gets gimped easily especially by Falco so I feel bad for Logic cause he should of at least won our pools set tbh.

Me and Inui was last hit third game Falco vs Metaknight.
First set of GFs I won game one with DDD, game 2 with MK, and game 3 with ICs.

Second set I won game one with Falco, lost game 2 with him, Won game 3 with MK, then won game 4 with Snake.

boss8

Smash Hero
PA is madd cool...but are region is madd cocky and underestimates them.....i will agree i fuked up im not johning i straight up lost....

king toon-your a beast...you just hafe to read your opponents better...if thats the case you would be a monster...

squall-good ****...

P~S-we where so pissed losing in teams that we just wrecked in money matches.....

thanks ssr for driving.....i apprieciate it..... <----probly spelled it wrong...

ill focus more and not let PA yell in my ear...headphones...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
GIMR i think you're obviously one our best teams players, keep it up
Thanks, good thing I gave up on Ness lol.

@lie: I went all g dubs

Ps: I'm Sry for the sudden childlike burst earlier lol

Good job keitaro, keep the chain grabbing/back throwing to back airiig when inui glides skills.

@ps and boss: step it up

@ssr: thanks for the ride and step it up also.

@korn: u could of possibility won singles if u had just entered.

Good job chibo

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
when do ppl want it? i can prob do another in a month
iv got spoc9 in 2 weeks. i generally dont like hositng 2 weekends in a row

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
crew battle was fun. once squall went first we knew it was over for yall. we wrecked. much love for KC.

fun tourny all around.

SHOUTOUTS

1: Atomsk ($139.20)good job comin to PA and takin our money lol
2: Keitaro ($63.80)good stuff man. ur gettin to good. i wanna play u in tourny soon
3: Inui ($40.60)ima get u next time
4: Squall ($23.20)good stuff. teams was good we wrecked. teh way u goin 1st in PA for sure
5: Kingtoon ($11.60)keep it up me. I LOVE TOON LINK lol
5: Logic ($11.60)i hate ur oli. squall got u this time, dont let the trash talk get 2 u
7: Boss: beast weegee. thanks for the advice.
7: GIMR: gg's. i wanted to play ur IC's in pools. guess u didnt like the MU
9: SuperMarioMC: nice placing didnt expect u to get here
9: ChiboSempai: i finally redemmed myself against u.
9: Xzax: good stuff man. u shoulda beat PS then played squall again
9: Vex Kasrani: Mr. Kasrani himself. ur snake is gettin good
13: Nasty: gg's man always good to see KC.
13: Africa: gg's ur the only crew member i played today. good job in placings
13: Fury: gg's in pools. i thought u had me. keep it up ur gettin beast.
13: Smurf: i didnt play u today but good stuff comin out. mlake it to the next 1
17: Hime: good stuff beatin MIB
17: SSR: ur peach looks beast
17: Skoaraan: gg's man. good job beatin MIB
17: Boku: nice sonic
17: Phillyrider: u got gayed in bracket. its that low pool seed
17: TUSM: good stuff bring out that crew battle snake in tourny
17: Ebo: ebs the man. bring out that crew battle marth
17: Genghis: nice ddd
25: Steph: lol this guy
25: MIB: wtf happened ur way better than this
25: Reduces: good stuff
25: Sasuke: gg's
25: Clai: u left early

mib004

Smash Ace
i gave up at this tourney didnt feel like playing after i lost my first set. Match vs random marth i really didn't play i was literally doing anything cause i didn't feel like playing anymore. Im better than all of 13th and 17th placings, next time im gonna actually pick my main at the tourney.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i gave up at this tourney didnt feel like playing after i lost my first set. Match vs random marth i really didn't play i was literally doing anything cause i didn't feel like playing anymore. Im better than all of 13th and 17th placings, next time im gonna actually pick my main at the tourney.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
couple of notes from this tourney:

1. people should learn not to leave the place a mess :/ took a while to pick up all the trash all over the venue
2. trash talking is fine and all especially to pump up the person your rooting for, but when it gets to a level to where it completely disruptive to the opponents, I can not tolerate that. whatever happened to good sportsmanship? since when did people need to jump up and yell F YOU when you win a match instead of shaking your opponents hand?
3. i have to keep my laptop on me now throughout the tourney and not leave it at the table. im pretty sure some of the doubles payouts were messed up thanks to people messing with the laptop since someone had changed the payout %s from what they were originally. if you touched the payouts on my laptop please confess.

Damon180

Smash Ace

1. people should learn....
I feel your pain. It's a chore to juggle running an event and playing in it. It was a good place, and we had fun for the few matches we got to play. It was neat seeing some of the hacked Wii displays.
Hopefully next time we won't have to leave early. GG all!

Chad

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i Gave Up At This Tourney Didnt Feel Like Playing After I Lost My First Set. Match Vs Random Marth I Really Didn't Play I Was Literally Doing Anything Cause I Didn't Feel Like Playing Anymore. Im Better Than All Of 13th And 17th Placings Except Smurf, Next Time Im Gonna Actually Pick My Main At The Tourney.
Fixed For The Truthhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Keitaro

1. people should learn not to leave the place a mess :/ took a while to pick up all the trash all over the venue
2. trash talking is fine and all especially to pump up the person your rooting for, but when it gets to a level to where it completely disruptive to the opponents, I can not tolerate that. whatever happened to good sportsmanship? since when did people need to jump up and yell F YOU when you win a match instead of shaking your opponents hand?
3. i have to keep my laptop on me now throughout the tourney and not leave it at the table. im pretty sure some of the doubles payouts were messed up thanks to people messing with the laptop since someone had changed the payout %s from what they were originally. if you touched the payouts on my laptop please confess.
I don't understand how someone touching your laptop can cause you to mess up payouts. Don't mean this in a rude way, I just don't get it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lololol whos letting kingtoon get that high! haha nah jk i know hes one of the top tls around here.

keitaro repping RUN yo nextime im going to pa so bad were crew matching u guys are mad fun to play. i prolly should bring ipod too xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I don't understand how someone touching your laptop can cause you to mess up payouts. Don't mean this in a rude way, I just don't get it.
I don't have to keep super control of it, but I have to keep a closer watch. When I made the tio file and set the tourney up I set up all the custom payouts in each event and sometime between then and the end of the tournament (well, the events), someone changed the payout fields to a different percentage spread, which calculated the payouts on the results page differently. Singles wasn't effected, but doubles was I think.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lololol whos letting kingtoon get that high! haha nah jk i know hes one of the top tls around here.

keitaro repping RUN yo nextime im going to pa so bad were crew matching u guys are mad fun to play. i prolly should bring ipod too xD
lol jus wait till next time we meet in tourny seph ima take u out

D1

Goooooooood sh** Keitaro I was pretty psyched when I heard the news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2JfY-nVaqg

>_< I tried to embed a video since I saw Kaylo was able to...

....T_T **** mod powers.

*shakes fist*

ANYWAYS GOOOOOOOO FALCO!

<33333333333

Falco players stay fly, place high, you know this.

Ballin!

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
lol fury sucksl
Are you high? I was saying the same thing about you, but for some reason my crewmates are telling me that you're kinda legit? * scoff * Give me back that wario so I can **** him again lol

Also, shoutout to Chibo for becoming the newest member of The King's Court!!!

Wait till the next DSO guys, we're gonna **** you bad (UFB)

As we speak, we're training our weakest members and potential candidate for entry into KC: Nasty, VEXXXX, and Hime lol

jk Vex pure love :)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Well i suppose i should post since my name was mentioned quite a few times.

MIB - where u at? You have not beaten a single member of KC yet in tourney iirc. Also, didn't you place last at this and at KATAR 2? I'm not saying you're not legit, but i am saying that you are not better than any member in KC or even the KC candidate HiME.

Chibo - Welcome to King's Court!!

Vex - teach me D3! lol. from what i was told by observers, my d3 looked good and has a lot of room for improvement.

Fury - for the record, i am not the weakest member of KC... what are u ranked in the state? lol, jk.. i know u were pretty inactive last season.

Smurf - you shoulda had that game against boss... FFFF UUUUU Sakaraiiiiii

HiME - You beat MIB AND took Vex to game 3... good sh*t! That's KC material if you ask me. It's unfortunate that you had to play me in loser's though, we play each other everyday. imo, you would have done just as well as the rest of us.

Boss - ***** me.

Squall - also ***** me.

SuperMarioMC - gg's dude. our set was really good.. minus the fact i lost. lol

King Toon - fun set... good sh*t at this man, you are getting so good.

P~S (Logic) whatever you call yourself nowadays - good to see you again. Why didn't you MM me? haha.

Steph - good set... sorry i broke out the MK.

Genghis - it was nice getting to know you and watching your d3. hope to see you at another tourney in the future.

Keit and Atomsk - GF's was too funny to watch. I'm the only person that sat there and watched the set. It was too funny to see both of you rage quit before getting 3 stocked. Congrats to both of you.

Mad fun tourney. Great seeing everyone again.

UFB - I hope you enjoyed the KFC with King's Court money. lol

mib004

Smash Ace
Well i suppose i should post since my name was mentioned quite a few times.

MIB - where u at? You have not beaten a single member of KC yet in tourney iirc. Also, didn't you place last at this and at KATAR 2? I'm not saying you're not legit, but i am saying that you are not better than any member in KC or even the KC candidate HiME.
lmfao. MIB> chibo, nasty, fury, smurf, HIME. Three of you beat me "not chibo :) lol". Im still better than all of you. Im ranked and fury is not lol, im higher than nasty lol, and HIME? I mean look at you guys, yall suck do bad the only way y'all can succeed a little is by EVERY MEMBER MAINING META LOL "including Chobo". If it wasnt for him yall wold have no skill lol, "except nasty his lucas is very skilled".

I love you guys thou, and no matter who yall add you will never beat UFB in a crew battle just saying.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol. KFC wit KC money. i see wat u did there.

lmao and chibo joined KC wow. doesnt mean anything. half of UFB ***** chibs in tourny already so bring it.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
it was nice to see Trevor, inui again :o !! since like year ago.. lol

Your #2 lost to our #6.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7rI9Qqay-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7rI9Qqay-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

How does it feel
How does it feel
Said I wanna know how does it feel
How does it feel
How does it feel

<3 Just messin wit you.
cool story, sis ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol. KFC wit KC money. i see wat u did there.

lmao and chibo joined KC wow. doesnt mean anything. half of UFB ***** chibs in tourny already so bring it.
they had horrible strategy in the crew battle, they were asking for a loss tbh. with me at the helm it will be a much better fight.

also i practically joined KC before the crew battle, not after. im not joining cause they lost or anything to help them win next time.

and plus, for the two people that beat me in singles, I beat 4 UFB members in doubles :)

Top Bottom