• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO aka DSO 11 4/10/10

mib004

Smash Ace
they had horrible strategy in the crew battle, they were asking for a loss tbh. with me at the helm it will be a much better fight.

also i practically joined KC before the crew battle, not after. im not joining cause they lost or anything to help them win next time.

and plus, for the two people that beat me in singles, I beat 4 UFB members in doubles :)
May i ask why you joined and your already in 2 crews? Is it because ufb the best crew in PA and ur crews are inactive, and u wanna form a crew to take the thrown lol :)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
actually chibo 3 of our members took out.

Squall
Kingtoon
MIB.

and dubs dont count lol. and im not sayin u joined to beat us in crew battle idc. and strategy or not we woulda won regardless. squall jus happened to go 1st cause he wanted to leave

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I thought u were talkin about just Super DSO, and hell ya doubles counts (just not for rankings)

i joined KC cause theyr awesome, the group I get together the best with, and Victory Road died.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
lmfao. MIB> chibo, nasty, fury, smurf, HIME. Three of you beat me "not chibo :) lol". Im still better than all of you. Im ranked and fury is not lol, im higher than nasty lol, and HIME? I mean look at you guys, yall suck do bad the only way y'all can succeed a little is by EVERY MEMBER MAINING META LOL "including Chobo". If it wasnt for him yall wold have no skill lol, "except nasty his lucas is very skilled".

I love you guys thou, and no matter who yall add you will never beat UFB in a crew battle just saying.
MIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB lol... u talk soo0o0 much trash on these boards lol. U my ***** though lol But honestly facts speak the truth and if I remember correctly u have NEVER beaten a KC member (Chib's was not in when u beat him) and we are gonna keep it that wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

MEta Knight is needed at the level of tourney and besides FUry no one else in KC mains MK exclusively ( i have used snake mk and DIddy in tourney b4).

As of right now i will admit UFB>KC since u guys won the crew battle but like chibo said we had a horrible strategy and with CHibo and a better strategy it would def be a different ball i mean brawl game (see wut i did thurr lol)..

and on another note does everyone realize that CHibo has the best win for this season outta squall xzax vex and kingtoon and smurf:ohwell: just sayin i dont think none of yall winz eva beat M2k b4 :) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHIBOO

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
get that trash ROb outta here. lol <3

idc wat yall say UFB is running top 3 on PR this season

squall
xzax
kingtoon

only person i can say that can step up and stop that is vex but we jus gettin warmed up.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
get that trash ROb outta here. lol <3

idc wat yall say UFB is running top 3 on PR this season

squall
xzax
kingtoon

only person i can say that can step up and stop that is vex but we jus gettin warmed up.
still time left, sry - but im breakin top 3 this season. i have no intentions of dropping down

oh hey KC's got sponsored players and doubles gods :p

get @ nasty + fury recovering like 800% vs me and rogue lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
why do you and half the ppl from your crew feel the need to take a stab at me whenever possible?
o.O I haven't said **** to you in a while.

Get @KC having a sponsored player losing to people ranked below him..... consistently.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
fury and nasty are a nice team id give em that.

and sorry chibo u aint gettin top 3 if im not. cause squall and xzax aint goin nowhere and vex might step up and get 3rd then ima get 4th and u and smurf can thumb wrestle for 5th lmao

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Chibo could you put teams losers finals up?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
in all honesty I love the fact that PA trash talks each other but looks out for each other and cheers each other on OOS. As a state we are steppin it up and thats wut really mattterS!

Vinnie

Smash Master
ill focus more and not let PA yell in my ear...headphones...
ROFL Chibo, I thought you said you were going to control PA from yelling in people's ears this time XD.

I wonder if anyone in that crew can beat anyone without deafening the opponent.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
He did stop the yelling to an extent. I saw them mainly screaming after winning a match or losing one. But I honestly wasn't watching much so I'm not sure, but Chibo did quiet them down at least once.

It was nothing like the noise at KTAR 2 at least, not even half the noise.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yo Chibo could you put teams losers finals up?
its next on my list

is KC goin to asylum on the 1st?
im not they are

ROFL Chibo, I thought you said you were going to control PA from yelling in people's ears this time XD.

I wonder if anyone in that crew can beat anyone without deafening the opponent.
it didnt get that bad to my knowledge during the boss set nor do i remember boss saying anything about it. if he did, im sorry. it got bad during the set vs logic and I threatened to kick them all out of the venue and to dq squall and they finally calmed down a bit lol

Aposl

Smash Ace
its next on my list

im not they are

it didnt get that bad to my knowledge during the boss set nor do i remember boss saying anything about it. if he did, im sorry. it got bad during the set vs logic and I threatened to kick them all out of the venue and to dq squall and they finally calmed down a bit lol
thx! :D, this is GIMR

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
vinnie coming in wit the hating. no1 trash talked boss. we really didnt trash talk this tourny only a little to logic because it was due time squall beat him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
little -_-

you guys gotta cut the **** out for real

---
also while I just thought about it...

if I catch ANYONE trying to fix pools results (as in purposely forfeiting to certain ppl, etc) there will be a 0 tolerance policy on it in the future (am not just referring to steph and squall).
however, I am making some changes to the pools system in the near future that will likely start with spoc9.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
@chibo u cant do nothing about that. teh only thing u can even do is make crewmates and firneds play each other 1st so they cant count up wins and losses. get ur TO on *****.

and we did only trash talk alittle on set we did was on logic vs squall. and it was because well he was mad cocky and we wanted squall to finally beat him after losing to him lik 6 times. i didnt know trash talk was banned from tournies. i actually want some1 to trash talk me. id laugh

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wow Chibo.

@chibo u cant do nothing about that. teh only thing u can even do is make crewmates and firneds play each other 1st so they cant count up wins and losses. get ur TO on *****.

and we did only trash talk alittle on set we did was on logic vs squall. and it was because well he was mad cocky and we wanted squall to finally beat him after losing to him lik 6 times. i didnt know trash talk was banned from tournies. i actually want some1 to trash talk me. id laugh
You can't do anything about that..... the only thing you can even do is make crewmates and friends play each other first so they can't count up wins and losses. Get your TO on, *****.

And we did only trash talk a little..... only set we did [trash talk] was during Logic vs. Squall. And it was because, well, he was madd cocky, and we wanted Squall to finally beat him after losing to him like six times. I didn't know trash talk was banned from tournies. I actually want someone to trash talk me. I'd laugh.

Did that mostly for the hell of it, lol.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol how do i say this.

well chibo i believe the only way you can stop people from giving free wins in pools is to make crewmates play each other first. therefore they cannot tally up wins and losses and give each other free wins.

EDIT: ninja'd

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i didnt understand what he meant by crewmates and ppl playing first, i thought he meant like in bracket which didnt make sense to me. and iv been in situations where ppl who werent in the same crew and such tried to do it a few times.

what i want to make known is that the two people who I know did it 100% at Super DSO are lucky that there are no repercussions now. I was considering not letting either of them enter singles at my next event.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, why were there three UFB members in the same pool? I can't believe I just realized this. Two, I can understand, there were only six pools, but me, MIB, AND AK? REALLY?!?!?!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i didnt understand what he meant by crewmates and ppl playing first, i thought he meant like in bracket which didnt make sense to me. and iv been in situations where ppl who werent in the same crew and such tried to do it a few times.
Oh, well that was just you being slow, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of which, why were there three UFB members in the same pool? I can't believe I just realized this. Two, I can understand, there were only six pools, but me, MIB, AND AK? REALLY?!?!?!
im not gonna lie that i didnt realize it until now, but while making the pools I completely forgot that ak was in UFB. no one brought the problem to my attention, if someone had I would have been more than glad to make a change. atleast you guys don't play that often which is the main thing trying to be avoided. for instance, I would seed ak further away from me than someone from ufb.

mib004

Smash Ace

what i want to make known is that the two people who I know did it 100% at Super DSO are lucky that there are no repercussions now. I was considering not letting either of them enter singles at my next event.
nobody said **** when mew2king tried to get TUSM outta pools while ago by letting someone beat him.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
lmao.. what the hell, I'm so pissed.. I coulda beat Vex, Kingtoon, and Squall all in one day but failure consumed me :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
next DSO may 8th waasup its a saturday.
Is it really? That's right after my last final so I would be able to attend!

If it is this date then it'll be my first tourney after this DSO since I won't be attending anything until the May 8th weekend.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
^^^ yup the story of a scrub. lol

jk ur good. jus seems u upb alot when ur scared and u get punished for it.
Yea I noticed that too when EVERYBODY started pointing it out to me lol, don't worry I'm gonna work on that and I'll take care of you guys next time lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That's not the official date yet, but it's the date I'm highly considering hosting it on. I'm going to decide on it very soon (look for conflicts and such), and I'll email my school for a room reservation later today.

edit: the only conflict on may 8th is a tourney in CT:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271779
is this a problem for ppl? bizkit said he wants NJ NY to come, but I would want NJ NY to come to mine lol. Hype looks to be at an all time low for that event and doubles is only $10 per team instead of $20 which it would be at mine, so all you doubles gods out there in NJ NY can instead come to Philly and win dat doubles $$!!

Top Bottom