• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Yeah HoMaLoN is very close to quitting brawl due to bad tournament results...Just not that good anymore but I will support Virdian City tourney, like i did for Knightmare's tourney. My skillz may be to rusty to play Melee competitively, plus i have no1 to train with. So most likely SF4 is going to be the new game
lies!!!! i dont believe u

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeahhhh I'm sick too but not flu sick...I think I just have a crappy sinus infection!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i just got over a flu, and a high fever, and now my throat dont feel right so i bombed myself with Ferrol and cough drops
Im getting my melee skills back. Any challengers?

D1

Banned via Administration
Hey I play Melee and SF4 lots play meee!!! ^_^

If...you...want to play Brawl...I guess...that'll suffice too.

>.>

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
i just got over a flu, and a high fever, and now my throat dont feel right so i bombed myself with Ferrol and cough drops
Lies again with the lies lol and I'm getin my melee skills back with the dr but somethings wrong with my samus I keep using her like this is brawl tryin to zair :( idk I don't think ima be able to get my skills back with the melee samus that makes me so miserable right now

Snakeee

Smash Master
Sure, if you ever go to another tourney :(

Finally me and Spam's double's vids from COT4 are up :)

Spam(MK) Snakee(ZSS) vs Atomsk(DDD) Inui(MK) 1 COT4 Losers Finals

Spam(MK) Snakeee(ZSS) vs Atomsk(DDD) Inui(MK) 2 COT4 Losers Finals

Spam(MK) Snakeee(ZSS) vs Atomsk(Wario) Inui(Snake) 3 COT4 Losers Finals

Spam(MK) Snakeee(ZSS) vs Atomsk(Wario) Inui(Snake) 4 COT4 Losers Finals

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
its a lie!

brawl needs a whole new version if anything. >_>
I agree, it definitely feels like im playing melee with a touch of brawl and for those who complained about falcon being garbage would like how the new engine makes falcon play now

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I agree, it definitely feels like im playing melee with a touch of brawl and for those who complained about falcon being garbage would like how the new engine makes falcon play now
or...you can play melee or brawl...seriously that code is crap and the game will never go to that level its like turning on some features in 3s to make it more like A2 its just dumb but fun to mess around with

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
or...you can play melee or brawl...seriously that code is crap and the game will never go to that level its like turning on some features in 3s to make it more like A2 its just dumb but fun to mess around with
Thats tru but i like playing with the brawl characters. they goal however isn't to make the game like melee (i've read) but to put back things that was in smash 64 and melee that was excluded in brawl. I find it fun on my part cuz i actually gave it a try after days of contemplation

Snakeee

Smash Master
Crew meeting Sunday, the 22nd at Jonathan's (lightxdream) place. It's the week before Brawl Till You Fall, which I hope you guys can make it to. This is for PE members, but TS is welcome as well. Please try to make this.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*shakes fist at the date* I gotta see what's going on but if I come to the crew meeting i'm coming later on the day cause I'm seeing some old friends.

Top Bottom