• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ok post if your going to god is my rocks tournament we are staying with plank for 5 bucks and leaving sat night/sunday mornging

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
snakeee whats up man great seein u at the torny im just dissapointed i didnt get to play u o well maybe next time

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I absolutely cannot WAIT for the all Melee one...seriously. Since I can't go to Alu's big tourny I will stop at NOTHING to make the next GIMPED event and I will train OD for it. LOL

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
so what be comin up next in the event list?

(also anyone here that have SF IV that can play online?)

for me its

thsi sat - Inui's tournamnet

March 7th - viridian city

March 28th - God is my rock's ECRC #2 event

May 5-6 - Apex

post up if ppl are going so we can go as a group

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
for me its

thsi sat - Inui's tournamnet

March 7th - viridian city

March 28th - God is my rock's ECRC #2 event

May 5-6 - Apex

post up if ppl are going so we can go as a group
Can't got to Inui's or the Viridian City tourny. I have a new store manager (Like, 2nd one ever since I worked...and the same day I came in was when the 1st new boss came in!), and he's not letting me have saturday as my day off. >=/

The last two are a meh to a maybe.

SonicTheEDGEhog

Smash Rookie
Can't got to Inui's or the Viridian City tourny. I have a new store manager (Like, 2nd one ever since I worked...and the same day I came in was when the 1st new boss came in!), and he's not letting me have saturday as my day off. >=/

Tell your manager THE SonictheEdgeHog gave you permission to take off on Saturdays. I'm sure he's a fan of my work.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820

how can he just take saturday away if thats what youve been getting?

and dam, think i shoulda added more on the animating then. o_o

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Yeah HoMaLoN is very close to quitting brawl due to bad tournament results...Just not that good anymore but I will support Virdian City tourney, like i did for Knightmare's tourney. My skillz may be to rusty to play Melee competitively, plus i have no1 to train with. So most likely SF4 is going to be the new game

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
how can he just take saturday away if thats what youve been getting?

and dam, think i shoulda added more on the animating then. o_o
Therer was a time (during Valentine weekend) that I went to a convention in virgina with a few friends. (Keep in mind, I had fridays and saturdays off). I asked a personal on thursday, sunday and monday. They said they would just give me sunday and monday as my day off and I make up the rest of the days on that week. Turns out afterwards, I can't be switched back to my original days off after that (really, I just wanted saturdays. Fridays was really just to cope for future weeklies >_>)

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Yeah HoMaLoN is very close to quitting brawl due to bad tournament results...Just not that good anymore but I will support Virdian City tourney, like i did for Knightmare's tourney. My skillz may be to rusty to play Melee competitively, plus i have no1 to train with. So most likely SF4 is going to be the new game
yknow if you come to me place im always available for training or something with any game. >_>

Therer was a time (during Valentine weekend) that I went to a convention in virgina with a few friends. (Keep in mind, I had fridays and saturdays off). I asked a personal on thursday, sunday and monday. They said they would just give me sunday and monday as my day off and I make up the rest of the days on that week. Turns out afterwards, I can't be switched back to my original days off after that (really, I just wanted saturdays. Fridays was really just to cope for future weeklies >_>)
one of those "sucks for you" moments then, eh?

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
Wow....that's awesome. Good job Xivik o_O
DjCwA: yo man
DjCwA: u there?
scrapecity: yo
DjCwA: yo
DjCwA: the hotness
DjCwA: of 8 ball
DjCwA: and Extender cord
scrapecity: werd
DjCwA: how far will it reach?