• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lmao with the Pride comment.

He, you guys think people would lose respect for me if I started using Metaknight in tournament? I mean I wouldn't care too much if they did, and he's just so much fun dammit!
He would help with a couple match ups, but not Snake...ugh no one I use at all is a Snake counter. Well there is no real Snake counter >_>

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
As long as you don't main MK lol! Really, I'd have just as much respect for you then as i do now. You gotta do what you gotta do.

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman

He, you guys think people would lose respect for me if I started using Metaknight in tournament? I mean I wouldn't care too much if they did, and he's just so much fun dammit!
He would help with a couple match ups, but not Snake...ugh no one I use at all is a Snake counter. Well there is no real Snake counter >_>
go pro with magicarp

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
With Wario? Is there something about that match up that makes it evenish? Spam went Wario against Ally and did really well (only lost the last one because of retardedness)
Yea I mostly use Wario, but DK also works really well. And Mario/Luigi isn't so bad either.

And believe it or not, Captain Falcon. ;)

(Seriously, I'll MM any snake with falcon)

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Fox's melee voice in a rap beat. But the repetitiveness gets played out after a while. Listen to it when ya can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8PowPZIdgo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBD6j3JZemU&feature=related ( with words )
lol you know i heard that track couple months ago it had me buggin out i couldnt believ that smash is world known dude and i think i would be a great asset to the crew i hope snakee changes his mind and gives me a shot since im the only samus user

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I would be gravely offended.

even though I...do roughly the same thing <_<

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

I wouldn't lose respect for you ;). I talked to Fiction on AIM after CoT4, he says he thinks Wario ***** Snake. imo it's either even or Wario advantage and Wario definetely has at least two counterpick stages where he shouldn't lose to Snake(Delfino and Brinstar.)

Top Bottom