• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
Genesis is pretty far off so I'd have time to plan it out....I could possibly make a vacation out of that one. If anyone wants to go and party it up there as well let me know
how can i be down im like the tri state best samus user ;)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
My Bad guys on missing out on a lot. Happy New year to those i haven't contacted and whatnot. First. What is "COT4?" and what is this "genesis" thing ya'll talking about.?

w00t I use fox now ^_^ he's not as bad as ppl think

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
My Bad guys on missing out on a lot. Happy New year to those i haven't contacted and whatnot. First. What is "COT4?" and what is this "genesis" thing ya'll talking about.?

w00t I use fox now ^_^ he's not as bad as ppl think
Cot4 is the big Regional tournament that everyone in the crew went to except for u and me. lol
Genesis is the next Big tournament coming up and it in Cali.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Cot4 is the big Regional tournament that everyone in the crew went to except for u and me. lol
Genesis is the next Big tournament coming up and it in Cali.
Sigh, Aim guess, PLEASE USE AIM...Cuz now im tight that no one contacted me. Very tight. But i hope it was fun

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, Aim guess, PLEASE USE AIM...Cuz now im tight that no one contacted me. Very tight. But i hope it was fun
I barely see you on aim anyway. Maybe you should go to the crew meetings more often like your suppose to so you won't miss anything. Other than that be online more lol

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I barely see you on aim anyway. Maybe you should go to the crew meetings more often like your suppose to so you won't miss anything. Other than that be online more lol
Yeah you cant go to crew meetings if not contacted.....which is y im on AIM every day and i mean EVERYDAY!
AIM = Nolamoh

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
JESUS CHRIST VLAD stop QUOTING!!!

Also, Genesis is not a "big regional" it's a national tourny.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i post here PHD all the info and you have my aim...stop making excuses and come...maybe if you werent meatriding bad T.O's you would understand common sense bro lol

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
My thoughts on Smash

"What is there too discuss? This game game can only be described as one thing and that a person can fully express him or herself, choosing amongst many forms and styles too play from. A individual can't think in terms of good or bad, but rather in terms of "who are you and how are you as a person?" these are my believes as a smasher. it should be yours as well." -C4?!

If anybody hears from the guys who did the Documentary for Cot4 could you let me know?

Snakeee

Smash Master
yo C4 we have to play more "Luigi" dittos XD

I remember in one game you hit me with a move other than f-air, and you were like "oh my bad hit me", then I jab, "hit me again", jab, "hit me one more time".........WOW (luigi f-smash) and you die lmfao. I just had to do it XD

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
a man is screaming! he is saying we need more luigi fingers that so happen too be in the air in a chopping motion that represents a slap by a man of green and sometimes......pink....... luigi ditto's most likely too happen in the near as hell future.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
a man is screaming! he is saying we need more luigi fingers that so happen too be in the air in a chopping motion that represents a slap by a man of green and sometimes......pink....... luigi ditto's most likely too happen in the near as hell future.
Luigi dittos are hilarious.

Dash attack is manly...

Except in reverse.

And that equals amazing.

Top Bottom