• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't think I'm smart enough to play top level samus. I doubt sheik's going to end up being my main either though. I guess I'm just looking for a new main.

edit and sheik's the only one I know how to play not terribly. maybe I'll just play samus who knows!

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Adam was right. Weed does make me play worse. Thanks adam im never going to a tourney high again ever! Today my tech skill was amazing cause i didnt smoke

khepri

Smash Lord
This tournament was fun and short, perfect for a sunday. Thanks for hosting festizzio and ggs to everyone I played.

Special thanks to commonyoshi for driving and teaming with me. Good luck driving up to alaska.

:phone:

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Needs more samus dittos

//edit// Shoutouts:
Wes - Nice once again, good to hear you won't have red eyes at tourneys anymore. And I seriously thought you meant people were cutting their wrists in line O.o until you told me
Hyprid - Aww kinda salty and it's unfortunate that it'll be awhile until we can play again :/ Hope to see you dominating up there!
Stab - Ehhhhhhhhhh hopefully you can break your controller in at the 3 day smashfest this weekend
Wha? - Get better at edgeguarding, always nice to see you at every festizzios
Anto/YOLOwizard - Will samus ditto you next time :] you coulda taken that set against Tapez...but you didn't
Tapez - Ok omfg, I will never do coin flip MM don't even ask me I'm sure I would have a gambling problem if I ever really gambled. Anyway, I'd be down to do a REAL MM with you next time.
F1shy - You're movin up in the world, not a 0-2 this time! This guy beat Combofest. And then he got 4 stocked by Tapez. It sucks that you can't get any exp since you only ever go to festizzios to play melee >_> aren't you on break right now?
Combofest - Loses to CableCho in tournament. Beats CableCho in falco ditto MM. Don't understand the world.
CableCho - Rivalry with combofest begins.
DanteFox - We should definitely play next time, I was always kinda scared to play you...but you lost to Tapez so I'll go samus.
Khepri - Very scared to play you but I won't be after this weekend, gj beating J666
J666 - Gotta level up this weekend fo sho.
CommonYoshi - Alaska...you serious? Hahaha. Seriously though you got nuthin to do go ask to play around
JoeJoe - Ok next time you better make time to play the rest of your bracket!

festizzio

Smash Champion
So the way it's probably gonna work next time is if the tournament is over before 7, then I will let everyone stay until at least 7. If not, then I'm going to close as soon as the tournament is over. I've gotten used to just closing when it ends because it usually ends after 7, and I apologize. Hope to see everyone again on the 16th of September!

festizzio

Smash Champion
Doubles:

I lost the bracket sheet D= (we did round robin though, there were 4 teams)

Singles:

1: Wes
2: Hyprid
3: Sung
4: Chewy Shuffles
5: khepri
5: Tapez
7: J666
7: F1SHY
9: CommonYoshi
9: CabelCho
9: Joejoe
9: YOLOwizard
13: Wha
13: Jay Z
13: Bazooka Joe
13: DanteFox
17: Kyle C.
17: KrustyKurt

WHA?

Smash Ace
Tapez is bringin full setup

also, annyone need/want a working gamecube for $25?

Top Bottom