• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

festizzio

Smash Champion
We start sign-ups for doubles and singles at the same time, but the sign-ups for both end at different times. Doubles sign-ups end when we start doubles, and ditto for singles. As long as you're here before 3, you can sign up for singles.

C

ChewySHFFLS

That's what's up. KARTHIK I'll see you there too. I'm excited for friendlies

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I'm seriously considering coming to this because Cho says it's really close (For sb).

Ok I just checked on Google maps and it's not that close lol. I still might go tho

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Wack Long beach touney?! Champ's tourneys ****. If you come CableCho i might play you in a money match. Also you **** Dante.

WHA?

Smash Ace
tapez is bringin full setup

j666: u comin? think u can get nes to come?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone need a ride? I'm taking the 210 and the 118, so if you're nearby I can pick you up for some gas monies.

Not looking forward to driving an hour by myself... Gas costs too much =/.

Top Bottom