• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday July 20th, Ann Arbor, MI - Digital Ops Biweekly #5!! New Strike Out System!

Vayseth

Smash Master
Everyone BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for those coming in on Saturday:

As us in Ann Arbor are already WELL aware... there is an art fair in Ann Arbor until Saturday at 5 pm. That means for people coming in Saturday, parking might be IMPOSSIBLE. Please contact me and I can try and help you with this situation. Coming after 6 might be a good idea because parking meters are free and the fair has had time to clear out. Also you might want to reconsider your routes, since many streets are shut down for the fair.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
i've got $200? :p
lol, don't bother with that amount. He'll talk about how nobody's stupid enough to wager $200 on a video game and put the MM off until the next smash game comes out.

nojoes

Smash Ace
hahah, i wouldn't actually bet 200 dollars on a match just because it would inevitably breed malice. maybe $10, highest $20 maybe.

I mm because it's good practice because people are playing for money, they don't sandbag, they don't use secondaries, they go all out. No bull****, balls out and it makes you a better player. I don't do it to be a douche. :p

Vayseth

Smash Master
Alright guys, there's going to be a TON of people at my apartment on Saturday. Panda and I were talking, and we realized it would be super fun to have a side tournament right around 8 pm on Saturday. It'll be singles only, with an entry fee TBA (between free and $5). I'm sure we can just vote on the fee at 8 pm. I have space for 4 set ups, but only have 2 TVs and 2 wiis. If people could bring set ups on Saturday, I would appreciate it.

MAIN PAGE UPDATED!

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
anther's my teammate... sorry. we're like... shanther.. and sexy together.. that and we're both extremely racist. and we ****.. the racist raper... we also rap.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Notice to everyone staying over on Saturday:

BRING PILLOWS
BRING BLANKETS/SLEEPINGBAGS
SHOWER

We have a ton of people staying over, and probably a lot of people just showing for the tournament. Address is on the main page. PM me if you have questions.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
So I do technically have this Sunday off. If anyone could somehow drive me there from Fishers, IN, I'd gratefully help with gas. No big deal if no one is able to let me bum a ride. But if you can, don't hesitate to offer. I work Saturday evening and Monday morning though, so I couldn't be picked up on Sat or dropped back off on mon (unless it was at some ungodly hour, lol).

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
lol, don't bother with that amount. He'll talk about how nobody's stupid enough to wager $200 on a video game and put the MM off until the next smash game comes out.
yah man ankoku knows me well, super smash bros 3 is where the real skill at.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Lain, whats up w/ the super-sychodelic smiley face you put in like....every post?

i'm not complaining, i'm just jealous cuz i don't know where it iz :) *flashing colors*

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Well I may be going to this. A lot of the people from cincinnati want to go to a Game Junkie tournament near here... while it does save me a long *** drive, I am not fond of them taking 35% out of the pot nor the lack of competition.

I'll try to figure out if I'm coming to this for sure or not ASAP... but if oyu want to find another teammate SPanda, that might not be a bad idea. Currently I want to go to MI, but most others want to stay here and I'm not gonna make the drive by myself :\

RDK

Smash Hero
You still need help with setups / Wiis, Vayseth? I'll be bringing mine if I end up going.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Well I may be going to this. A lot of the people from cincinnati want to go to a Game Junkie tournament near here... while it does save me a long *** drive, I am not fond of them taking 35% out of the pot nor the lack of competition.

I'll try to figure out if I'm coming to this for sure or not ASAP... but if oyu want to find another teammate SPanda, that might not be a bad idea. Currently I want to go to MI, but most others want to stay here and I'm not gonna make the drive by myself :\
OS, come because i really want to play you and have you teach me rob.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
so the cincinatti guys (nojoes and his friends) might not be coming either?
They aren't from cincinnati.

If I could teleport, I'd be going to this for sure... but alas, I cannot. I've been wanting to go back to MI for a while... but rofa's thing is coming up and that's circuit so I gotta go to that one.

IT's looking like no one else from around here is gonna be going :\

Vayseth

Smash Master
They aren't from cincinnati.

If I could teleport, I'd be going to this for sure... but alas, I cannot. I've been wanting to go back to MI for a while... but rofa's thing is coming up and that's circuit so I gotta go to that one.

IT's looking like no one else from around here is gonna be going :\
Super NOT cool. Why did they do this when I've had this up for at least 3 weeks? I wanted to go to that one too >.<

Tink

Smash Hero
thinking of coming to this, but last time you guys had like, 15 people <_<....and that would not be worth the 3 hour drive(unless i didnt read stuff right).

Top Bottom