• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday July 20th, Ann Arbor, MI - Digital Ops Biweekly #5!! New Strike Out System!

dingding

Smash Ace
no lain me and hot arms taking it ! u guys only won last time cause u picked some sht stage corneria.. and u guys 5 stocked us.. cause vayseth was being a pro.. and yeah..

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I really wnat to find a teammate and win this just becuase peopel are **** talkin' bout doubles XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I might show up for a few friendlies or something. And a MM vs dingdong.

If I make it, I'm also askin' OS for a $5 MM. Or $1 if I don't have $5. Whatever.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Not at all, but MMs are fun. Been playing more PPL and IaMP than Smash...

Vayseth

Smash Master
the stage list on the first page is the one that we are using?
Yes. Remember I had a discussion period a while back where people could write me and ask for stages to be reviewed? There's a detailed list of reasons why certain stages are banned. If you need reasons for why stages are allowed, please PM me. I'll be fair. But then again, I gave the stage list over a week in advance so people could practice so I don't think I'll change it now, unless some really broke stuff gets revealed.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Just to update everyone on housing:

MY PLACE IS F'N PACKED. I have 5 people confirmed to be staying which is already pushing my apartment to the limit. Scala and Lain, this does not include you guys. I have also yet to hear from Kel or OS about Saturday as well. Literally, I don't think I have enough room for very many more people, but, I might. Right now, any extra space is being reserved for OS and Kel and whoever they may bring with them, but if they do not need it, Scala and Lain should be good.

As soon as I hear from OS, I can get back to the rest of you.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, I don't have a teammate for this either. Lets **** teams.
We're teaming, and we're going to **** this ****.

ROB + Snake? :D

edit:

I'm unsure how many people will be coming from cincinnati; I have to talk to Dr. X to get the final estimate. We may end up going to his sisters, he said, if your place is too full. There might be a lot of us! We'd only need floor space... but I'll get back to ya.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Well, I have a two bedroom apartment, and 5 confirmed people. 2 in my room, 4 in the main room, and I don't know how many could fit in Panda's room. But, I doubt we could take more than 2 more people without getting rather intimate.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey guys, just a reminder: I need Wiis for this tournament. I have 2 confirmed set ups and 3 confirmed TVs, but I DEFINITELY need wiis. If people bring TVs, I don't know if I'll have space for more set ups, but it would be nice to have the option. If you guys can, bring wiis and try to bring a TV if it's not too much hassle.

lain

Smash Master
looks like teams are gonna be stale for this tourney.

singles looks like an easy sweep too.

*yawn*

Anthonysmash

Smash Apprentice
Yes. Remember I had a discussion period a while back where people could write me and ask for stages to be reviewed? There's a detailed list of reasons why certain stages are banned. If you need reasons for why stages are allowed, please PM me. I'll be fair. But then again, I gave the stage list over a week in advance so people could practice so I don't think I'll change it now, unless some really broke stuff gets revealed.
no i like most of the stages, i just joined smashboards so i wasn't here for this discussion period, but that's fine really, thanks for clearing that up

Vayseth

Smash Master
no i like most of the stages, i just joined smashboards so i wasn't here for this discussion period, but that's fine really, thanks for clearing that up
OH! I didn't see your post count, I'm sorry!! Yeah, those are the stages. The next one might be up for debate again, we'll see! I hope you can make it =)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll do lots of MMs unless I'm horribly sick. Dunno why, just got a feeling.

Hell, I'll prolly do them if I'm sick anyway.

nojoes

Smash Ace
alright so one with thaxceptional1, anyone else, pm or post, if you want $1 or $10 just ask, i'm down for just about anything.

Top Bottom