• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Sundance Tweets Brawl ThrowBack event Probable

Status
Not open for further replies.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Maybe if the logistics are right, we could get both. =)
You won't. Every event will have events for only one series/genre. So as will other games, Smash will only appear once.

-Ran

Smash Master
You won't. Every event will have events for only one series/genre. So as will other games, Smash will only appear once.
From the interview, it felt that logistically if it was possible, we could see it happen.

".....We have the capability to be both [games]. I'm a big believer in giving the fans what they want. I think, we'll put that out there. We'll do some voting on Smashboards....."

If it's successful, and if it makes the money, then they'll do it. It's hard for MLG to make money if they can't get a stream going.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
From the interview, it felt that logistically if it was possible, we could see it happen.

".....We have the capability to be both [games]. I'm a big believer in giving the fans what they want. I think, we'll put that out there. We'll do some voting on Smashboards....."

If it's successful, and if it makes the money, then they'll do it. It's hard for MLG to make money if they can't get a stream going.
I meant for this year. They've already decided to have one event for game. 2012 is up in the air.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
It is VERY unlikely that Smash would be added for more than 1 event for the 2011 circuit even if it caps. BUT. If the community showed up with such force, I would imagine there would be hope for 2012.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I swear to god.

If you're American and you don't show, you're a communist.
If you're Canadian and you don't show, you... er... eat kittens. Jerk.
If you're European and you don't show... well, I guess that's completely understandable.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I swear to god.

If you're American and you don't show, you're a communist.
If you're Canadian and you don't show, you... er... eat kittens. Jerk.
If you're European and you don't show... well, I guess that's completely understandable.
Yo, kittens taste good.

Il be there if its in orlando, otherwise no.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'll do everything in my power to plan ahead and show up to this event. The only reason I wouldn't show is if it's litterly way too much money to travel (like, 250 or 300 dollars for a round trip is about as much as I think I can handle. . . )

Granted, this won't be a problem at all if somehow it comes to C-bus or in that general area. Hey, I made it to Dallas! :D :D :D (but please do it at MW, we have so much hyyyyype for these large events)

So Fatal

Smash Master
Black Ops was a massive failure for the first event of 2011. Only 43 teams attended(172 People total) Also, The commentary and game play was incredibly boring the whole tournament. If they fail again at Cbus and we present amazing at whatever event were at, things will be looking up.

Life

Smash Hero
Still hauling for MLG Pittsburgh, we have a really cool convention center and the local scene could REALLY use the hype. Unlikely, but can't hurt to say it.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
‎2011 Calendar
April 1-3 2011 Dallas
June 3-5 2011 Columbus
July 28-31 2011 Anaheim
August 26-28 2011 Raleigh
October 14-16 2011 Orlando
November 18-20 2011 Providence
IDK if people actually saw this based on giving out random names. :glare:

but MLG NiTEWiNGs house does sound pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom