• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Sundance Tweets Brawl ThrowBack event Probable

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Fatal

Smash Master
ChainGrabber

@MLG_Sundance any chance of us seeing a brawl throwback this season?

MLG_Sundance Sundance DiGiovanni

@ChainGrabber right now I'd say yes. Which makes me happy.

WOOT:reverse:

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I was about to post and blog this. Way to steal my thunder.

Anyway, OMFG SO MUCH HYPE.

Sade

Smash Cadet
Definitely showing up to this if they do go through with it.

Lokinario

Smash Apprentice
It's gonna suck so bad if they say this now and afterwards go like, "oh, we changed our minds..."

But I don't wanna think about this possibility. I'm happy for y'all.

Scatz

Smash Champion
It'll be great it's for the circuit. I'll have to see whether I can afford going to it depending on where it's at.

CO18

Smash Hero
what exactly does this mean? Would it be like similar to last season? is it just like a mini event each tourney they have or what

Player-1

Smash Legend
This another chance to show MLG that we are grateful for them for picking us back up even if it is for a throwback event which can lead into being put back as a regular event.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There better be a few months advance notice. I don't want bus tickets to **** my wallet.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
If this happens, everybody needs to attend. I don't care where you live, I don't care what your other plans are, I don't care about your financial situation. ****, I'll fly people out and ****. If this happens, it needs to be overflowing with Smashers and I'll definitely be hyping it up as much as possible on my show if its confirmed.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
I'm assuming this is going to be their trial event. If the attendance is great, and it is an ultimate profit, then I assume it will be back on the circuit. And if this is the case, EVERYONE ATTEND. Or maybe they are being considerate and giving us an event? idk, but Thankyou MLG.

Life

Smash Hero
MLG Pittsburgh? David L. Lawrence convention center is awesome. Then again, we don't have a particularly strong local scene... we had a YGO national there if it counts for anything, LOL

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
CO-LUM-BUS! CO-LUM-BUS! (or INDIANAPOLIS!!!)

I would SO go if it was in the Midwest. We had a LARGE amount of attendance here! I will definitely attend if they do this. :)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm assuming this is going to be their trial event. If the attendance is great, and it is an ultimate profit, then I assume it will be back on the circuit. And if this is the case, EVERYONE ATTEND. Or maybe they are being considerate and giving us an event? idk, but Thankyou MLG.
They're being considerate at ALL after all anyways, I just can't wait to hear more. :)

I can put down MvC3 and go play what I looooove. (not that MvC is bad I'm having fun but I'm not good XD)

Airborne

Smash Lord
Where and When?

This is definitely something that needs to cap

if we cap this, smash's future will stay very strong

esp since MLG just got like 10 million extra dollars this year more than last year, or something like that I think/heard?
Yeah, didn't they get more sponsors for the events as well, like NOS?

So, yeah, I'm hyped.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
The longer they put off telling the date, the more unlikely it is I can make it.

I need to know when so I can buy bus tickets.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Where and When?

This is definitely something that needs to cap

if we cap this, smash's future will stay very strong

esp since MLG just got like 10 million extra dollars this year more than last year, or something like that I think/heard?
If you do end up coming M2K, you should hype it up just as well, even by yourself just coming to the event, whether or not you get to participate. I would also want to do friendlies with you, since we didn't finish even our MM at SiiS4 X_X

And if that's true, that's sweet. I hope that if they do hold this event that it gets capped and they get a good profit from it too :)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
If this happens, everybody needs to attend. I don't care where you live, I don't care what your other plans are, I don't care about your financial situation. ****, I'll fly people out and ****. If this happens, it needs to be overflowing with Smashers and I'll definitely be hyping it up as much as possible on my show if its confirmed.
I'll go if you fly me out

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yeah...As much as some people would want that, Melee and Brawl joining up wouldn't happen due to all the elitists.

BTW, does anyone exactly know what event is supposed to be for throwbacks?

Djent

Smash Champion
Well this is odd, especially coming from the guy who put us on blast a few months ago... :upsidedown:

Time heals all wounds, I guess? Either way, this is excellent news. :cool:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
can someone explain to me how a game that was on last years circuit is a throwback? That just doesn't make sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom