• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
so one thing i noticed from playing I.B. and unknown's falcos for a while...even more so than with other characters, you HAVE to be above him. running away and bairing when he tries to approach doesn't work as well as usual, cause his dair catches you so easily. i guess i see why sauc3 kept saying to use nair now, cause from above him nair beats everything.

although this kind of goes against hbox's advice to stay on the ground a lot. <_<

S l o X

Smash Champion
hey guys i was wondering if i play mango and he goes jiggs whats the best thing to do to get ***** the least
Ask him to play you in Link dittos.

I don't play Puff in singles but in doubles I've noticed how many more mistakes people tend to make, especially like mis-spacing pressure against jiggs so easy grab. I just feel like Jiggs is soo rewarding to play as in doubles. One question I have is how do you approach marth? I usually just wait for him to come at me and space / wait for him to mess up and once I'm inside I'm set but getting inside is kind of a problem for me. Halp?

Mahone

Smash Champion

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I just read the first post and learnd so much about puff in 10 seconds. I love puff. <3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hahahaha that was good **** man. I wish I could play you again it would be fun. : D I need to get better at my jiggs matchup. :]

Tamoo

Smash Master
Sooo just came back from our equivalent of apex, biggest Euro melee tournament of all time and got the honour of highest placing jiggs :D

Still did **** though lool, only got 33rd

Why are there no EU jiggs at all?

SDC

Smash Lord
Sooo just came back from our equivalent of apex, biggest Euro melee tournament of all time and got the honour of highest placing jiggs :D

Still did **** though lool, only got 33rd

Why are there no EU jiggs at all?
EU isn't as gay as we Americans. That's just the plain truth.

-buys Tamoo a pink t-shirt that says "no gag reflex"-

Try that on, and then tell me how you do. :lick:

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
no you didn't, but I watched your pools footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom