• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
im not a puff player but i'm fairly good at SDI'ing the uair, this is imo the best method:
Try to predict when it will hit you, and when (you think) it does/will you do quarter circle movements really fast (example: up-left->left->down-left->left etc...). So i'm timing it, but if you would time it to early you might still SDI b/c you're doing the quarter circle motion.

I don't like the dash dance method, b/c you can't decide which direction you're going to SDI that way so you might accidently sdi into the second hit instead, which is bad.

btw, you're trying to SDI the first hit so that the second won't even connect.

idea

Smash Master
alright, thanks guys...so basically, as a i get hit, mash control stick repeatedly in the general direction away from fox. will do.

PB&J

Smash Hero
happy bday mango..17 was a good year for me ...hopefully your mom now will let u gom to more oos tournies like to4 ans anyother one u want to go to

PB&J

Smash Hero
i give people confidence..u should know that
..before u played chu in ga and xelic and at fast1 in brawl against somebody

idea

Smash Master
=( you're right mango, your puff was kinda slow vs. ss...maybe try neutrals if you're not used to moving around with jiggs?

edit: or just play falco O_O ****

O2Ash

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, Jiggs is my 2nd main after Shiek and I play as her for fun. May I know how to use Bairs constantly consistently with her jumps/SH. Must I use the C stick for better DI? I can't do it quickly enough!

PB&J

Smash Hero
mango are u goin to to4...the following monday is no school because of martin luther king day so no johns and it will be beast..so far drephen is going with his crew. canada, slient wolf, eggz, tri state, m2k, jman, va,md. the carolinas. mid south and of course florgia- florida and ga..its going to be great and i can house u and pick u up from the atl airport...come ull have fun

O2Ash

Smash Cadet
May I know what the Box Tag is for? Does it help with aiming something? If so, how does it work? P-p-please don't **** me... T_T I'm new.. I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom