• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Excuses, excuses.

Don't deny it. You just suck at drawing stick figures.

Smooth Criminal
I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that I didn't have much to go on.

Also, Chun-Li looks like Minnie Mouse in a Chinese dress because she just got back from Chinese Disneyland.

This is flat out not true, sorry.
lol maybe for pad players, but if you play on stick there's no reason to have 3P and 3K mapped.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Every time somebody buys this on PC they post in this thread to ask if somebody else has it and then nobody responds for days and the thread dies before the process repeats.

I think we need someone else to take the OP and organize all the PSN/XBL/Steam names.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I need to set up a 360 controller emulator for my PS3 fight pad. I have no idea what I'm doing, and my only options without an emulator are keyboard and 360 controller. The game runs amazingly well maxed out, though. I'll post some screenies if anyone wants 'em.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I need to set up a 360 controller emulator for my PS3 fight pad. I have no idea what I'm doing, and my only options without an emulator are keyboard and 360 controller. The game runs amazingly well maxed out, though. I'll post some screenies if anyone wants 'em.
There should be a program for PS3 controllers. Just look up PS3 to PC on google or YT.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Every time somebody buys this on PC they post in this thread to ask if somebody else has it and then nobody responds for days and the thread dies before the process repeats.

I think we need someone else to take the OP and organize all the PSN/XBL/Steam names.
I have asked before for PSN/XBL tags, but got no response! I haven't touched AE in a while since I <3 3SO!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm getting tired of this game. I never gave much thought in the fact that SFIV matches take forever to finish because of the low damage output. I'm not saying we should have ToD in this game, but still.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'm getting tired of this game. I never gave much thought in the fact that SFIV matches take forever to finish because of the low damage output. I'm not saying we should have ToD in this game, but still.
I personally think the slower pace and lower damage output is very refreshing after playing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 since February. It has a more calculated, tactical feel to it.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I just bought this on Steam.
I'm the only one that plays it on PC.
Yoooooo

I'm UltiMario on steam.

I can totally match you in this ****

Unfortunately, I suck pretty bad at this ****.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
On one hand, yay, no one ever plays Crimson Viper on PC, so I have a leg up on everyone. On the other, OH MY GOD THE THUMB JOINT PAIN. I hate analog sticks. I'd pick up Chun-Li, but I'm terrible with charge moves. I'm thinking of picking up someone simpler as a secondary.

Also, I hate T. Hawk with the burning, fiery passion of a thousand suns.

>Playing on Hard
>1-1
>Use Viper's Burst Time ultra
>CONDOR SPIRE
>He hits her through it and stops the move completely
>I lose
>My face when

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
1. Don't use Ultra 2 with Viper.
2. Don't raw Ultra.
3. Practice against something other than the computer.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
On second glance, it was actually Burst Time, and I was trying to follow up with it, but I didn't combo into it right. Aaaand I'm playing on PC with a terrible connection. My options are very limited.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I actually got the game finally for the 360. Stuff has always been getting in the way for me in practicing SF4. Now that I have time to test out new stuff, it's pretty easy and stuff makes sense.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i picked up a blazblue TE (for the 360) on craigslist for 65 bucks (!!!!)
i picked up a 360 (with 60gb HDD and one wireless controller) on craigslist for 70 bucks

i now have no games
and a trying to look for a sick deal on SSF4 or AE

get @ me

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Season's Beatings (Velocity) SSF4: AE results:

1. EG | Momochi (Cody)
2. EG | Ricky Ortz (Rufus)
3. Uryo (Sakura)
4. MCZ | Tokido (Akuma)