• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker or Smash Ball?

tanhogfan15

Smash Cadet
whenever youre in a match, and you see a sticker appear and then suddenly so does a smash ball, what do you go for, the sticker or the ball? I usually go for the sticker, so the other guys can damage it and i can get the ball with one hit when comes near me.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Neither.
I don't need that ****.

smashball

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Sticker.

I play Yoshi he's relatively fast, I can easily Dash get a sticker, and run in the direction, due to the nature of Egg Toss I can probably hit the dam thing before my opponent or better yet Hit the opponent while approaching the ball at the same time...BWUAHHAHA

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I go for the Sticker, it might be a Furil sticker. :D

I got a lot of kills from people getting Smash Balls. I like how they glow when they fly away in the background. XD

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Sticker. Smash Balls only matter for one match. Anyone who says otherwise is either an idjit or doesn't care about their sticker count.

arch knight

Smash Lord
smash ball then i go for stickers because most people will either avoid you or go after you when you have the smash ready making it easier to hit them when they slip up

Immortal_One

Smash Apprentice
Stickers when I'm just playing around with my friends, because it's a running gag between us that they're Kleenexes, and THE KLEENEXES RULE ALL. We thought the stickers were Kleenexes the first time we saw them, so the name stuck.

Karas

Smash Cadet
Sticker. you can get the smash ball any other time doesn't matter
and plus like few have said, if you go for the sticker, the smash ball comes to you.
win win?

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Smash Ball, the sticker will stay there for a while, I'll have time to go get it. SB or CD is a tougher choice.

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
Stickers when I'm just playing around with my friends, because it's a running gag between us that they're Kleenexes, and THE KLEENEXES RULE ALL. We thought the stickers were Kleenexes the first time we saw them, so the name stuck.
I honestly had no idea those things were stickers this whole time. I just thought it was paper for some kinda points cuz my nephew told me that :laugh:.

Now that I know I'm gonna keep takin stickers cuz the people I play who use items are still no match for me even with smashball but maybe I'll still get time to get both.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Only a crazy man won't go after a Smash Ball. ;)

But if your low on Stickers or if you want to collect all the stickers then by all means go for it. But you have been warned. But yea, I choose the Smash Ball and pown with Ike's Final Smash. :D

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Why not take the sticker first, which you can easily pick up, and then vulture the Smash Ball after the enemy has hit it one or twice for a cheap steal?

Top Bottom