• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steve Rocks Smash! Steve (and Alex) Social Thread

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
This was posted on 4Chan

View attachment 161792
As much as I'd love to see a screenshot with Steve, I don't think they would allow his head to clip through his body like that. Sakurai and his team are very meticulous with capturing the right feel of a character through the animation that they won't let something like that happen.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
As much as I'd love to see a screenshot with Steve, I don't think they would allow his head to clip through his body like that. Sakurai and his team are very meticulous with capturing the right feel of a character through the animation that they won't let something like that happen.
Yeah, that pic is probably a mod, but... just saying, they didn't care about clipping in Minecraft itself (such as when you look straight up or down)
clipping.PNG

To be fair, it's an inevitability of a player model with a cubic head placed on completely flat shoulders; without clipping (or separating the base of the head from its attachment point on the center of the top of the torso,) it would only be able to turn from side to side.

Last edited:

Barbasol

Smash Ace
yeah - I actually think this is far more likely than the community realizes. I wouldn't really consider this to be something that would really excite me. I love Minecraft, and I wouldn't be disappointed or anything, but Steve is just so generic than to really excite me.

But very likely - considering how impactful Minecraft is for the up-and-coming gaming audience, it makes a lot of sense to hook them into other Nintendo IPs.

An addendum - If we do get a Minecraft rep, I doubt they'd use the all so generic skin name of Steve. I think they'd go for the 'Minecrafter' title like they did for Villager.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm unsure if Steve? will be playable, but honestly, Minecraft content feels like the only guaranteed Microsoft content if any. The rest is far more in the air in how it'll go. I think we'll get a Mii costume regardless of having a playable character or not.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Yeah, that pic is probably a mod, but... just saying, they didn't care about clipping in Minecraft itself (such as when you look straight up or down)
View attachment 161930
To be fair, it's an inevitability of a player model with a cubic head placed on completely flat shoulders; without clipping (or separating the base of the head from its attachment point on the center of the top of the torso,) it would only be able to turn from side to side.
Fair enough, I don't really see the character in action much since I play in First Person mode all the time.

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Minecraft isn't known for having a good fanbase this is a bad counter argument, if this was placed then Sonic and Pokemon reps wouldn't be represented

I support Steve, his moveset could be Link's varity of weapons + Creepy Villager's varity of items but i feel like Banjo-Kazooie making in before him

U forgot one counter argument
He's too blocky and will stand out
But don't fret i've got counters to that, litterally everyone stands out and i'm pointing my fingers at u especially Mr Game&Watch and Creepy Villager

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I support Steve, his moveset could be Link's varity of weapons + Creepy Villager's varity of items but i feel like Banjo-Kazooie making in before him
Personally, I'm most interested in them incorporating mining and crafting into his movset. He could have some sort of internal value that collects resources based on the standard moves/attacks he performs and then put those resources via his special moves to upgrading his tools/weapons/stats or building various structures that affect the battlefield. He could build temporary platforms or walls for maneuverability or traps like arrow shooters, explosives or pools of lava. He'd certainly be one of the most unconventional fighters that brings something only he, and his game, could, which makes the potential of his inclusion super exciting.

TheMarioaddict

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMarioaddict
3DS FC
0130-1812-3778
Switch FC
SW-4314-7715-8313
I'll support this if only because it feels like no one else wants to.

Hell, I'll even throw together a moveset for him! Should be fun.

--------------------------------------

Entrance:
Steve gets up out of bed, stretches, then mines the bed away.

Jab:
Steve punches forwards with a bare fist.
Up Tilt:
Steve swings his pickaxe above his head.
Side Tilt:
Steve does a standard swing with his pickaxe in front of him.
Down Tilt:
Steve digs at the ground in front of him with a hoe.

Up Smash:
Steve pulls out a bow and charges up, then rapid fires some arrows into the air.
Side Smash:
Steve winds up a pickaxe swing above his head, then swings it forwards.
Down Smash:
Steve drops pistons to either side of him, then uses a button to activate both of them.

Standard Special: Crafting
Steve puts his hand to his chin and the Minecraft inventory hotbar appears above his head. From here, similar to Shulk's new Monado Art selection system, Steve can select one of a few items to craft, each of which will affect his moveset differently. After selecting, Steve will spend a brief moment crafting his chosen item, and then jump right back into fighting. The items he can select from are as follows:
  • Sword - Selecting the sword will give Steve a brand new diamond sword to use. This sword will be used in place of his pickaxe for all his attacks, and will be faster and deal more damage. The sword will break after it's been used too many times.
  • Elytra - Selecting the elytra will give Steve some sweet wings, which he will immediately put on. This Elytra will give Steve the ability to glide when jumping or falling, similar to other winged characters. The Elytra will disappear after about 5 seconds.
  • Fishing Rod - Selecting the fishing rod will give Steve a nice new fishing rod. This fishing rod replaces Steve's regular grab with a tether grab, where Steve flings his fishing rod forwards and attempts to grab other fighters with the hook. Once again, it will break after too many uses.
  • Bread - Selecting the bread will give Steve a delicious loaf of bread, which Steve will then immediately eat. This will heal Steve for around 5%.
  • TNT - Selecting the TNT will cause Steve to place a block of TNT directly in front of him, then light it with a redstone torch. Three seconds after lighting the block, it explodes, dealing a lot of damage to anyone near it (including Steve).
The items all have a cooldown of 8 seconds, and selecting a new item while another is active will cancel the first item.
Up Special: Ender Pearl
Steve grabs an Ender Pearl and throws it in an arc above his head. If the Ender Pearl comes in contact with anything, Steve will teleport to the location of the Ender Pearl, doing a quick swing with his pickaxe as he does. The Ender Pearl does a little damage on it's own, and the slash does a moderate amount of damage.
Side Special: Pig Charge
Steve hops on a saddled pig and charges forwards, damaging anyone who gets in his path. The pig will follow gravity as it goes off ledges. After travelling a short distance, the pig will vanish.
Down Special: Potion of Poison
Steve will pull a potion out of his pocket and throw it on the ground, causing it to shatter in a wide area. Any opponents caught in the area of effect will become poisoned, and steadily take damage over the span of three seconds.

Neutral Air:
Steve swings his pickaxe around him in a horizontal spinning motion.
Up Air:
Steve pulls out a bucket of water and dumps it out above his head, then quickly scoops it back up.
Forward Air:
Steve swings his pickaxe in front of him, scoring a critical hit and dealing lots of damage.
Back Air:
Steve pulls out a ghast fireball and throws it behind him. The fireball travels until it hits something.
Down Air:
Steve drops a block of sand at his feet, which then immediately falls, damaging anyone it hits.

Pummel:
Steve does a quick punch with his fist.
Up Throw:
Steve builds an iron golem and throws their opponent at it. The golem then launches the opponent up into the air.
Forward Throw:
Steve spawns a minecart, tosses his opponent into it, and shoves it forwards.
Back Throw:
Steve does a series of heavy swings with an axe, before finishing with a pickaxe swing and knocking his opponent away.
Down Throw:
Steve pummels his opponent, slams them on the ground, then places an anvil directly above them, which slams down on top of the opponent.

Final Smash: Ender Dragon
When Steve activates his final smash, a command will be typed into the corner of the screen saying "/summon ender_dragon ~ ~ ~ {DragonPhase:0}". As this happens, Steve will jump off the top of the screen. Shortly afterwards, the Ender Dragon will spawn, and Steve will hop onto it's back. From here, a targeting reticle appears on screen (similar to Bowser's final smash), and the player can control where they aim. After a few seconds, the Ender Dragon will come flying in from the background, instantly KOing any opponent it hits. Finally, Steve will hop off the dragon, the command "kill @e[type=ender_dragon]" is typed in, and the dragon will vanish, with Steve returning to where he started.

I didn't go super into percentages because I kinda suck at gauging what is/isn't reasonable for damage, but still, I hope you like it!

TheJutin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2432-2756-8217

Entrance:

Jab:
Up Tilt:
Side Tilt:
Down Tilt:

Up Smash:
Steve pulls out a bow and charges up, then rapid fires some arrows into the air.
Side Smash:
Down Smash:
Steve drops pistons to either side of him, then uses a button to activate both of them.

Steve puts his hand to his chin and the Minecraft inventory hotbar appears above his head. From here, similar to Shulk's new Monado Art selection system, Steve can select one of a few items to craft, each of which will affect his moveset differently. After selecting, Steve will spend a brief moment crafting his chosen item, and then jump right back into fighting. The items he can select from are as follows:
  • Sword - Selecting the sword will give Steve a brand new diamond sword to use. This sword will be used in place of his pickaxe for all his attacks, and will be faster and deal more damage. The sword will break after it's been used too many times.
  • Elytra - Selecting the elytra will give Steve some sweet wings, which he will immediately put on. This Elytra will give Steve the ability to glide when jumping or falling, similar to other winged characters. The Elytra will disappear after about 5 seconds.
  • Fishing Rod - Selecting the fishing rod will give Steve a nice new fishing rod. This fishing rod replaces Steve's regular grab with a tether grab, where Steve flings his fishing rod forwards and attempts to grab other fighters with the hook. Once again, it will break after too many uses.
  • Bread - Selecting the bread will give Steve a delicious loaf of bread, which Steve will then immediately eat. This will heal Steve for around 5%.
  • TNT - Selecting the TNT will cause Steve to place a block of TNT directly in front of him, then light it with a redstone torch. Three seconds after lighting the block, it explodes, dealing a lot of damage to anyone near it (including Steve).
The items all have a cooldown of 8 seconds, and selecting a new item while another is active will cancel the first item.
Steve grabs an Ender Pearl and throws it in an arc above his head. If the Ender Pearl comes in contact with anything, Steve will teleport to the location of the Ender Pearl, doing a quick swing with his pickaxe as he does. The Ender Pearl does a little damage on it's own, and the slash does a moderate amount of damage.
Steve hops on a saddled pig and charges forwards, damaging anyone who gets in his path. The pig will follow gravity as it goes off ledges. After travelling a short distance, the pig will vanish.
Steve will pull a potion out of his pocket and throw it on the ground, causing it to shatter in a wide area. Any opponents caught in the area of effect will become poisoned, and steadily take damage over the span of three seconds.

Neutral Air:
Up Air:
Steve pulls out a bucket of water and dumps it out above his head, then quickly scoops it back up.
Forward Air:
Steve swings his pickaxe in front of him, scoring a critical hit and dealing lots of damage.
Back Air:
Steve pulls out a ghast fireball and throws it behind him. The fireball travels until it hits something.
Down Air:
Steve drops a block of sand at his feet, which then immediately falls, damaging anyone it hits.

Pummel:
Up Throw:
Steve builds an iron golem and throws their opponent at it. The golem then launches the opponent up into the air.
Forward Throw:
Back Throw:
Steve does a series of heavy swings with an axe, before finishing with a pickaxe swing and knocking his opponent away.
Down Throw:
Steve pummels his opponent, slams them on the ground, then places an anvil directly above them, which slams down on top of the opponent.

When Steve activates his final smash, a command will be typed into the corner of the screen saying "/summon ender_dragon ~ ~ ~ {DragonPhase:0}". As this happens, Steve will jump off the top of the screen. Shortly afterwards, the Ender Dragon will spawn, and Steve will hop onto it's back. From here, a targeting reticle appears on screen (similar to Bowser's final smash), and the player can control where they aim. After a few seconds, the Ender Dragon will come flying in from the background, instantly KOing any opponent it hits. Finally, Steve will hop off the dragon, the command "kill @e[type=ender_dragon]" is typed in, and the dragon will vanish, with Steve returning to where he started.

I didn't go super into percentages because I kinda suck at gauging what is/isn't reasonable for damage, but still, I hope you like it!
Wow. I would really like to use him if he had that move set. The crafting table is a very unique idea I would have never thought of

PassePopinjay

Smash Cadet
I haven't got any problem with my boy Steve as long as his alts look better than his default. I say let him Smash.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Only three pages?

And now he's likely getting in, with Vergeben believing we'll get Minecraft content anyway.

I support, though I'm hoping Banjo-Kazooie get's in first I like Minecraft too so Steve would be awesome as well.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Entrance:

Jab:
Up Tilt:
Side Tilt:
Down Tilt:

Up Smash:
Side Smash:
Down Smash:

Neutral Air:
Up Air:
Forward Air:
Back Air:
Down Air:

Pummel:
Up Throw:
Forward Throw:
Back Throw:
Down Throw:

I hate how we came up with the same side special.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Um... Hoo boy... how do I say this... the Banjo, Lip, Isaac, and Geno threads are having meltdowns at the possibility of Steve stealing their "slot". Maybe you should try and give their members a wide berth.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I’m totally down for this. Minecraft is a phenomenon, it’s ****ing huge. Steve is easily one of the most iconic video game characters, up there with Mario and Pac Man.

We also gotta keep in mind that kids play this game too. Shouldn’t hundred percent cater towards the hardcore. They could really use a character they resonate with. Plus we underestimate how many children could have voted for Steve too.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
What happened? What's making him suddenly more likely?
A leaker said Steve is in Smash. Said leaker also leaked Samurai Spirit or something before it was announced.

Vergeben said this same guy's information sometimes meets in the middle with his, so he thinks he's legit, and thinks Steve is possible as a playable fighter (Vergeben claimed that he himself had some sources / contacts or whatever, maybe outside of his main Smash sources, mention Steve could be playable while his sources have also said maybe a stage or assist trophy).

Yeah... tell N. Onymous that and she'll bite your head off.
I'd like to keep my head :(

Last edited:

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
Typically, I am really weary of third-party characters. Steve is no exception. But a month or so ago, I had a dream that Steve was announced. It was hilarious. The dream cracked me up so much that I woke up and suddenly decided "Eh, I guess Steve wouldn't be so bad".

But this possible leak ... well, it's shaping up to be the challenge that makes me do more than talk the talk, so here I am.

I'm a fan of Minecraft. Nothing extreme, but I have been known to play in Creative Mode while listening to podcasts at the end of the day to wind down. I appreciate the game for what it is, and don't care either way if children a quarter of my age also play the game. It's one of those "lightning in a bottle" games where anyone can enjoy it.

All this being said, you can go ahead and jot me down as a supporter. Honestly, if I can live in a world where Geno can go toe-to-toe with Steve atop Hyrule Castle, well ... that's a world I sort of wanna live in, haha.

All that being said, I actively want a Minecraft stage and some music. If Steve is packaged with it, then I won't fret, haha.

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
I don't see slot-stealing being a thing, especially with DLC.
I ESPECIALLY think Banjo heavily benefits from this; even if only Steve makes it into the base game, Microsoft will still have a foot in the door already.

And besides, doesn't that just make sense from a business perspective? Who are the majority of Smash fans going to want to buy as DLC when it comes to Microsoft properties? Many Smash fans are blatantly OPPOSED to Steve. I'm sure a majority of fans would buy him anyway just to complete the roster, but I think a considerable amount would still not buy it. But Banjo? THAT is somebody who's going to sell a lot amongst the Smash fans. People will pay for Banjo-Kazooie content in Smash.

All I personally wanted from Minecraft was a stage, but if we get a character too..... eh. I have Ridley, the Belmonts, K.Rool, and probably Incineroar and Geno. Steve isn't hurting anyone by also being there.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah... tell N. Onymous that and she'll bite your head off.
The user is male.

Anyway, Minecraft content feels like the closest to confirmed for any Microsoft content, and I can honestly believe Steve? has a strong shot at base playable. He'd attract a ton of sales, but DLC also is harder to do for him because that tends to attract more dedicated and hardcore gamers. So he might not sell as well for that. Thus, leaving Banjo & Kazooie for DLC makes a lot more sense, who will sell like hotcakes. As would other Microsoft options, like Master Chief or the least likely among the big 4, Fulgore(or Jago, being he gets top billing beyond the mascot respectively).

kendikong

Smash Journeyman
I saw the recent leaks for steve, and then I went to this thread to build some hype, but it just didn't happen sadly.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
Steve would be one of the single weirdest additions to the series, there would be a lot of salt over his inclusion. He's a character very few have considered and even fewer have ever asked for. Anyone who would be okay with him being in would also happily watch the world burn. Consider me one of them.

TheJutin

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2432-2756-8217
Oh boy, if Steve gets in there’s gonna be a bunch of negative comments. Most of it coming from Banjo and Kazooie fans.

SoupCanMafia

Smash Lord
Scuttle Town, Sequin Land, Possibly Turkey
Um... Hoo boy... how do I say this... the Banjo, Lip, Isaac, and Geno threads are having meltdowns at the possibility of Steve stealing their "slot". Maybe you should try and give their members a wide berth.
Don't forget Shantae fans, too!
I'm saying this as a Shantae supporter whose thread had a meltdown as well. Pleade don't lump me in with them, but I'd personally prefer Banjo and Kazooie over Steve. If he gets in, no harm, no foul.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I understand the idea that the world of Minecraft rather than the character is what makes Minecraft so good. I think a Creeper assist trophy with a fully destructible and rebuildable Minecraft world is the best way to include Minecraft in a Smash game. I also feel that Minecraft has more than earned its spot in the annals of videogame history. It's one of the most culturally-significant games I've seen since the 90s, man, and you can point to it as being a major gateway to this videogame merchandise Renaissance we are seeing. It's huge worldwide.

Do I "support" Steve? Not really, not over my other personal picks. I could never get into Minecraft, but I recognize how well-crafted and enjoyable it is for so many people. I do feel that Steve is a little too lifeless to work for me unless they loosen him up a bit. That said, the Mario skins for the blocky dude are pretty cute so maybe some more interesting alt costumes will make him more palatable to me.

The big thing is, I'm not going to complain if he gets added because more than anything I trust Sakurai and Nintendo to provide a fun, rich experience no matter who you play as. The idea of Steve as a world-creating character sounds super interesting to me, so I know I'd gladly give him a shot, and I'm sure they would find some way to give him a memorable personality that is reflected in-game.

Plus, look, I have a kid I look after sometimes who loves Minecraft and it's funny because he's at an age where he doesn't think Steve should be in because he's a Nintendo purist but I also know him well enough to know that he'd have a blast playing as Steve. Overall, Steve isn't a pick for me, but Minecraft is such an important milestone in gaming and to be frank the salt would be HILARIOUS.

Not the best way to rep the series, but I have faith if nothing else it would be super silly and bizarre and just...fun. So fun.

Plus I'm also of the opinion that Minecraft content is in fact the Trojan horse leading to Banjo as DLC and we know for a fact that DLC is gonna be huge for this game. Smash 4's was cut short and we still got seven characters, and this one is Ultimate so you know they're gonna go all out. 100 characters, let's go

(Also yeah some of these threads are getting ugly and it's kind of embarrassing to see the vitriol in them. It's a videogame with every character from the previous entries, man, not everything has to be about us and not every decision is out to specifically target you, let's take a chill pill)

Last edited:

SoupCanMafia

Smash Lord
Scuttle Town, Sequin Land, Possibly Turkey
I understand the idea that the world of Minecraft rather than the character is what makes Minecraft so good. I think a Creeper assist trophy with a fully destructible and rebuildable Minecraft world is the best way to include Minecraft in a Smash game. I also feel that Minecraft has more than earned its spot in the annals of videogame history. It's one of the most culturally-significant games I've seen since the 90s, man, and you can point to it as being a major gateway to this videogame merchandise Renaissance we are seeing. It's huge worldwide.

Do I "support" Steve? Not really, not over my other personal picks. I could never get into Minecraft, but I recognize how well-crafted and enjoyable it is for so many people. I do feel that Steve is a little too lifeless to work for me unless they loosen him up a bit. That said, the Mario skins for the blocky dude are pretty cute so maybe some more interesting alt costumes will make him more palatable to me.

The big thing is, I'm not going to complain if he gets added because more than anything I trust Sakurai and Nintendo to provide a fun, rich experience no matter who you play as. The idea of Steve as a world-creating character sounds super interesting to me, so I know I'd gladly give him a shot, and I'm sure they would find some way to give him a memorable personality that is reflected in-game.

Plus, look, I have a kid I look after sometimes who loves Minecraft and it's funny because he's at an age where he doesn't think Steve should be in because he's a Nintendo purist but I also know him well enough to know that he'd have a blast playing as Steve. Overall, Steve isn't a pick for me, but Minecraft is such an important milestone in gaming and to be frank the salt would be HILARIOUS.

Not the best way to rep the series, but I have faith if nothing else it would be super silly and bizarre and just...fun. So fun.

Plus I'm also of the opinion that Minecraft content is in fact the Trojan horse leading to Banjo as DLC and we know for a fact that DLC is gonna be huge for this game. Smash 4's was cut short and we still got seven characters, and this one is Ultimate so you know they're gonna go all out. 100 characters, let's go
Heh, I will agree that Minecraft, for all its salt, is very much THE phenomena that has effects on the gaming industry that still is felt to this day, ten years or so ago. Hell, its proliferation through two generations of video gaming consoles is very much an incredible feat for any game, let alone a technically-1st-party-but-still-indie title. Though at the same time, I do feel it's starting to exhibit the Simpsons Zombification Event, though it might just be me with my pessimistic side trying to tell me that and I played it while it was 1.7.3b before it got off that godawful JavaScript.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
I kinda feel like while Minecraft doesn't deserve a character if Tetris, which outsold it, doesn't have one, I don't care. I want Steve much more now. Something resonated within me that made me go from "Ehh... not before Banjo and Kazooie." to "Y'know what? Steve is a really good idea, a Minecraft stage is a good idea." Maybe my younger self loving Minecraft to pieces just... got me... nostalgic? For a game that isn't even retro, and an indie title?

My idea for an Assist Trophy is surprisingly not the Creeper, which is too similar to Electrode in what it would do, and is better suited to a stage hazard on a Minecraft stage: instead, how about an Iron Golem Assist that goes berserk and rams into your opponents? Or maybe a Snow Golem which chucks snowballs at your opponents?

Fane

Smash Journeyman
I'm... Not so excited about this one.

Minecraft is definitely a fun game when you just wanna have a casual time, definitely, and it does deserve some sort of representation in Smash.

With Vergeben basically backing this leaker up and this leaker's credibility, I'm going to say it's definitely likely we'll see a Minecraft rep. Also the leaker doesn't say WHO the character is, just that we're getting a Minecraft character.

Most likely would be Steve, but there's also Alex as well. I'll be pretty disappointed if this is true, as the characters don't really... look appealing? I have no problem with Minecraft representation, but the characters just don't have much charm to them imo.

Definitely can see fun movesets with them though. There's a LOT to pull from Minecraft like TNT, Shovels, Pickaxes, Axes, Swords, Ender Pearls, Bows, etc...

Arguments of "*insert character* would steal this character's spot!" are dumb, and I hate seeing them. Looking at my avatar, you all know exactly why I hate those posts. Regardless, if you supporters DO get this character, I'll be happy for you, even if I don't like the character. Minecraft has left a major impression on the gaming world, so it is deserved.(Strange it would see the Microsoft rep first before B&K or Halo imo)

I hope the stage that comes with is either The End or The Nether, those would actually be really fun stages to play on. The End is probably most likely with The Ender Dragon being a boss and Enderman being stage hazards.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think Steve could fit in Smash alright; they could use the official Minecraft art design instead of his ingame skin's appearance, and could keep his limbs stiff but able to move in more than just two directions, like when swimming in Minecraft's "Update Aquatic" / update 1.13, or his Classic animation where he runs around while jumping and flailing his arms.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD BURN...

Nah just kidding, but honestly, Steve being in the game shouldn't completely ruin the game for everyone. Just like what happened with Isabelle. It's one character, and if you don't like him, don't play him. Simple as that. Also with Vergeben mentioning Minecraft representation coming to Smash in some way shape or form, the chances seem really high. I would say about 85-90% from a 35% previously. Steve also has a lot to pull from when it comes to his moveset. I used to play Minecraft to relax back in the day, and a character with a toxic/young fanbase shouldn't ruin a game completely, or ruin Smash. There are good sides to every fanbase too. Though I'd prefer Banjo-Kazooie, I support Steve.

Let Hurricane Hatestorm reach category 5 and come straight to my already damaged house from the previous Hurricane Sans.

Last edited:
Top Bottom