• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Step it Up a Generation" - A SSBB Crew Combo Video by GaSM

5:55 was just something else...

Great editing, great music choices and overall a brilliant video.

Good stuff ^^.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Why in the last 2-3 weeks have their been so many top grade combo videos? Aside from the music this was simply amazing.

Moozle

Smash Champion
So good...I'm amazed every time you guys create a new CV. How do you come up with this stuff?!? :D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Pretty decent combo video. 5:55 was pretty legit, lol. Textures were also really nice.

Aibou

Smash Master
I sat glued to my seat watching for the entire 15 minutes. I just couldn't look away. Good ****!!!

lol poor Ganon xD

napZzz

Smash Hero
pretty good, but I think there were alot of filler clips you should've just left out and had this be a combo vid of all the BEST clips overall, even if it meant it wasn't really the longest one around

the double snake thing had me stunned

fantastic editing/gameplay as usual, I wish it was still possible to give yt vids 5 stars...haha

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Next time on "GSM combo video":

A betrayal breaks apart Hawaii. With the brawl scene in shambles, who will bring in the long awaited Peach, Link/Tink, and Olimar combos? Will LT break down from pressure and stress? And what will become of our beloved kidnapped TO? Will Sniperworm be able to rescue him in time?

Find out next time in another exciting chapter of the GSM saga. Stay tuned.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
wow not only are all the combos shown impressive to watch, it is one of the few videos where the opponent is doing EVERYTHING right yet still getting pwned.
Very good stuff

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
On that note Kev why exactly did you choose to include people outside of Hawaii/GSM (including myself) in this video when it is labeled a Crew video?
I liked the idea of special guests. :3
It also helped me finish the video a lot faster.
Thanks to everyone who let me use their clips<3

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I really liked it :D the editing was also pretty amazing
good ****

JudgmentGSM

Smash Cadet
13 months of blood, sweat, and fear. JK JK. Maybe if Girugamesh didn't start to slow down the 3rd vid would've had better momentum >< Still I very much enjoyed making it! :3 GaSM <33

-Adventttttt.

comboking

Smash Master
Quality means nothing as long as I can tell what is going on. I love the video and I subbed to you. :)

_Ignis_

Smash Rookie
I agree with the others on the point that some clips could have been cut out. Then it would have been nothing but awesome :D but there were some okay moments in there. War is very creative and I still can't figure out how you managed to turn around the fox Upsmash. Although it was a bit long, I'm not going to lie, I've watched this 3 times ^_^ Looking forward to the next one

Top Bottom