• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Step it Up a Generation" - A SSBB Crew Combo Video by GaSM

comboking

Smash Master
Well if everything is blocky and hard to see then the quality isn't good enough. Quality matters but this was fine.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
13 months of blood, sweat, and fear. JK JK. Maybe if Girugamesh didn't start to slow down the 3rd vid would've had better momentum >< Still I very much enjoyed making it! :3 GaSM <33

-Adventttttt.
Why didn't you guys use Ultimate 4 or Dead World? I was hoping you would use some of Girugamesh's other hype songs.

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
Why didn't you guys use Ultimate 4 or Dead World? I was hoping you would use some of Girugamesh's other hype songs.
Well, Ultimate 4 and Dead World don't give a certain adrenaline I was looking for. I was very picky about the music. I think the video wouldn't look so good o epic without the songs I chose.

TreK

Is "that guy"
waaay too long.
I'm not trolling, you know you could have done better than this already great CV.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Well, Ultimate 4 and Dead World don't give a certain adrenaline I was looking for. I was very picky about the music. I think the video wouldn't look so good o epic without the songs I chose.
What about Patchwork? Now I know that song has adrenaline for days. It's quite literally one of their better songs, imo.

metroid1117

Smash Master
This is one of the first 15-min long videos where I was interested throughout the entire thing. Amazing job, you guys bring quality stuff every time.

Asa

Smash Hero
cool stuff hawaii

ill do some cool **** when i come back so i can get in one of these

Hooks

Smash Rookie
Fl0werod

21 hours

I don't know how but the GSM can captiv u . U can't watch only 10 minute , u must watch all the video .

This video give me the envy ( or urge ) to play !!

Any other CV make me feel this :D

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
I agree with the others on the point that some clips could have been cut out. Then it would have been nothing but awesome :D but there were some okay moments in there. War is very creative and I still can't figure out how you managed to turn around the fox Upsmash. Although it was a bit long, I'm not going to lie, I've watched this 3 times ^_^ Looking forward to the next one
Running > turn around > jump > up smash

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think we played a few friendlies at Wry's house :3
I intend to come back for the final HSI (Bobby's thinkin' it might be the last one)

We'll hafta do more than just a few friendlies next time! My Sonic has been sharpened and refined since last I was there. Choking last place?

Not this time!!

Top Bottom