• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starfurry 5 Feat. Raynex, Vwins, Kage, Kirbykaze, pkmvodka, etc.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm sure several people will return the favor when your sheik gets ***** by Linguini and Kage at genesis.
LOL I love it when people are so desperate to troll me so they bring up the most asinine things

Tell me how you really feel :laugh:

Don't let yourself get salty so easily ;)

Sanu

Smash Champion
LOL I love it when people are so desperate to troll me so they bring up the most asinine things

Tell me how you really feel :laugh:

Don't let yourself get salty so easily ;)
I don't think you quite get it.

No one cares.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
good matches; but if raynex is struggling against a ganon as fox and losing on small stages like me...i think i'll stand by my decision to play falcon and sheik vs ganons....needle camp into grabs is too good...but the fact that falcon's nair beats out all of ganon's moves and he has the speed to cross the distance instantly if the ganondorf just throws out aerials ranomly...makes life too good.

the most interesting thing i learned from raynex though is that roll in to shine after ganon dtilts your shield will beat out all of ganon's moves.

that and jab is too good.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
P cares so much it's cute. but he's right, let's leave the commentating to Wife and M3D. srsly gusy.

Kage makes me wanna main ganon again. It's too bad Canada isn't going to E-52. That makes me cry T.T

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
good matches; but if raynex is struggling against a ganon as fox and losing on small stages like me...i think i'll stand by my decision to play falcon and sheik vs ganons....needle camp into grabs is too good...but the fact that falcon's nair beats out all of ganon's moves and he has the speed to cross the distance instantly if the ganondorf just throws out aerials ranomly...makes life too good.

the most interesting thing i learned from raynex though is that roll in to shine after ganon dtilts your shield will beat out all of ganon's moves.

that and jab is too good.
I won't lie, I struggle vs. the best Ganon in the world.

:(

Any other Ganons (with the only possible exception being Linguini), get *****.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
RaynEX is too good.
But by best Ganon in the world you're referring to Kage, right?
Chaddd is definitely up there, close if not comparable to Kage, IMHO.

idea

Smash Master
RaynEX is too good.
kage is starting to be considered best by more and more people cause of how well he's performing in tournaments. 5th at ROM =D and he recently 2-0d cactuar in a set. i'm not one to judge someone entirely by their tournament results, but that's pretty impressive.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
but the fact that falcon's nair beats out all of ganon's moves

mmm just saw this after cactuar commented on it, and it's definitly wrong LOL I didn't know much about ganon and I main falcon so I MM'ed kage back at starfurry... 3 or 4 or something and got beat down:laugh: once you play v kage you learn that the weaknesses you thought he had are either non existent or less severe

chaddd

Smash Lord
RaynEX is too good.
Good thing I f*cking four stocked him already I guess, then.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
This. Happens to be false.

Lol. Kage is too good, but I have "rooting for the warrior" johns. I was too busy cheering for him during our set to play seriously lolol. <3 Ganon players
Hehe. Having fun is the most important thing in a tournament. I don't mind losing or winning to you. =)

Good thing I f*cking four stocked him already I guess, then.
**** off, I JV 4 stock you as well. Now go away! =D And if you say something like, ya right you have no proof then you lie. And also you cannot prove that you 4 stocked me as well. =)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Hehe. Having fun is the most important thing in a tournament. I don't mind losing or winning to you. =)
Kage spent the night at my apartment and then slapped me around like one of his hoes in tourney.

chaddd

Smash Lord

**** off, I JV 4 stock you as well. Now go away! =D And if you say something like, ya right you have no proof then you lie. And also you cannot prove that you 4 stocked me as well. =)
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

But, there were witnesses from my state. Your claim is just too goofy to believe.

But for real, I can't wait to four stock you again. Or beat you 7 times in a row like at TO4, where I outplaced you, also.

F*ck Ganon fanboys.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

But, there were witnesses from my state. Your claim is just too goofy to believe.

But for real, I can't wait to four stock you again. Or beat you 7 times in a row like at TO4, where I outplaced you, also.

F*ck Ganon fanboys.
You won't 4 stock me again, but I will 4 stock you! I also beat you 7 times in a row. =) It goes even with us, you noob!! =D

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
LOL HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW I BEAT M2K 20 TIMES IN A ROW? BUT I CAN'T PROVE IT SO IT OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T HAPPEN

THATS SOME GREAT LOGIC, BUKKAGE. I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND NEXT TIME SOMEBODY 4 STOCKS ME.

/Chadddddd fanboy

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL at Raynex yelling WHAT!?!?!? at the end of game one vs Kage.

Kage is a monster O_O and raynex is too fast.

Also, :( I didn't see any pkm thar :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL I just saw the doubles matches and gaaaawd daaaaaaymmm

@ Kage + Vwins

Brinstar does not like Raynex ;).

Its cuz you don't love Brinstar Raynex :(.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure thataintflaco1338 is just an alt account someone is using to troll with but oh well.

Why is anyone even responding to him?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
good ****

yo raynex just a thing i noticed, vwins baited you into the Dair from ledge a LOT, then he'd float cancel Fair's just out of range and thats how he got majority of his kills.
you no doubt already know this so just throwing it out there, we know drill->waveshine->upsmash is the sex against peach but vwins knew it and baited you alot. look out for that son

sexy fox though.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Like 90% of canadian smashers are "nobodies". Your point? I haven't given a **** about this game in ages.
Can anyone guess who this is? :laugh:

LOL I just saw the doubles matches and gaaaawd daaaaaaymmm

@ Kage + Vwins

Brinstar does not like Raynex ;).

Its cuz you don't love Brinstar Raynex :(.
Dude I love Brinstar. I banned DK64 instead of Brinstar vs. Kage because of my love for it. Its just that Brinstar loves KAGE more. :(

good ****

yo raynex just a thing i noticed, vwins baited you into the Dair from ledge a LOT, then he'd float cancel Fair's just out of range and thats how he got majority of his kills.
you no doubt already know this so just throwing it out there, we know drill->waveshine->upsmash is the sex against peach but vwins knew it and baited you alot. look out for that son

sexy fox though.
I agree. I realized and tried to change it up on my matches in set 2. Thanks for the heads up anyways man.

Top Bottom